Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Twister_Mama's Program

Thanks Char! I hope choking on all these huge pills, and chugging down these nasty protein drinks every day will get me to my goal! Tongue

Hey Twister_Mama,

I love to read what you wrote. You put excitement in your writings and it gave me the joy to read what you wrote on the forum. I am so glad and happy that you are growing in a positive ways.

For me you are like itjustforfun and cheryl. You bring hope to NBE hopeful. Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see your results in few months time.
Wink

Aww, Crystalelle, your kind words darn near brought a tear to my eye. Blush It makes me feel SOOO happy to know that I somehow bring inspiration to you and others! I too have been extremely impressed with Mel's and Cheryl's success; and the information and experience other members like you and GirlFriday bring to this forum have helped me, and everyone else, IMMENSELY. So thank you for your contributions! Smile

I had come to a point in my life where I finally got sick of being depressed about my non-existent chest. When I found this forum and saw the results so many people were having from various different methods and supplements and whatnot, I just attacked NBE from all angles! I WILL HAVE BOOBS, TOO!!! Well, at least I'm gonna try! Big Grin

This forum is truly a treasure chest of NBE information. All of our collective experiences and support is priceless to me. At the very least, reading everything on this forum has really made me feel like wow, there is a group of people like me! I'm not the only person in the world with small breasts! Cuz honestly, I always felt like I was the only one. It's been comforting to have all of you here to share my experience with! Smile

Treasure chest, pun fully intended LOL

Congrats on getting fuller Big Grin

hehe I want a treasure chest too!

LMAO!!! I totally didn't realize the double meaning there, OMG!!! Hahaha!!! Tongue

May the treasure chest be bestowed upon us all!!! Big Grin

I just had to share an awesome bra I bought with my other small-chested friends on this forum! It is an underwire demi bra, designed especially for us smaller gals. If you're looking for a bra that makes whatever little breasts you have look shapely and nice, but without padding, this bra is AWESOME! It's kind of a mesh-lace see-through material, so it's quite sexy as well. Comes in several colors. Geez, I sound like a salesperson! And it actually runs a little small; so you should go up one size in the band and the cup! AA cup gals can get an A cup. So it's a self-esteem booster too!!! Big Grin

http://www.herroom.com/Timpa-16449-Duet-...-Bra.shtml

I got the 34A before I even started my program. And it was flattering even for me! It's actually quite tight on me now, despite the fact the lace is very stretchy; and the underwires kind of dig into the sides of my breasts; so I'm ordering a 36A to see how that fits!

I just had to add that little *gem* to our (hopefully) growing *treasure chest*!!! Wink

My GABA finally came in a few days ago; so I've added that to my program too. One 500mg capsule before bed.

I was feeling a little bummed lately, cuz I haven't been having much in the way of pains anymore. Not really since late last week. But then I remembered, that this happened a few times before; I'd have like a 5-day period where I didn't have hardly any pains, like maybe once every three weeks or so. Then the pains kick in again. Maybe it's just one of those "lulls?" I hope so! I've also really slacked on my chest exercises the past week, too; maybe that has something to do with it? One thing I DID notice, though, that despite the absence of pains, I've been pretty itchy at times, in both breasts. But mostly in the right one (smaller one). I have been very strict with using my NB every night; and taking ALL of my 29 or 30 pills a day; and both of my nasty protein drinks every day. I hope this "itchiness" results in something ..... my measurements have not changed for like a month now. Although my breasts ARE fuller than they were a month ago. Yesterday I finally felt some random pains; but not a lot. Today I had more pronounced pain, that lasted a little longer than yesterday; but nothing like what I used to have. I hope things start kicking back up for me again soon!

I wonder if I grew so quickly in the beginning cuz I was so dang flat, that ANY growth at all added significantly to my measurement? And now that my breasts are a lot wider and rounder than they were before, that there is a lot more "breast" area inside for new growth to fill in, and ultimately, push out, before it shows up on the measuring tape? Frankly, I just don't really measure anymore, cuz it was bumming me out! I'm like stuck at 34"-34 1/4". But my breasts are definitely fuller and rounder; so that's the only explanation I can think of? I doubt any of this rambling even makes sense to anyone ..... !!!!! Blush

I need to remember that when breasts grow during puberty, it takes years; not months. I went into this knowing it would likely take a year or two to reach my goal. I'm just now at the end of my first bottle of BB (4 1/2 months' supply); I still have one whole bottle to go. Maybe I oughtta just quit worrying about it, take all my pills and drinks, do my NB; and see if I notice anything new in a couple weeks? I'm just so impatient! Dodgy

Hi Twister_Mama
I'm happy that you got the GABA Smile Good Luck with that.
I know how you feel when you don't feel any pain...I didn't feel any hard pains neither...but for me it's already 2 months. Sad
I had great pains in the first 3 months on BB...but since then nada! Sad

About the boobs more wider and need more growth inside...I think you are right! My breast from the beginning where very very wide! (I have a very wide ribcage) So I think that for me it will take more time to see any growth.
I really hope to see that you are feeling the growing pains again! I love your program! And I believe that you are going to get good results from your NBE! You already have great results from it!
Good Luck Hun!
Eva.

Thanks, eva! Yeah, it's a real downer when you're not feeling anything going on in there. I saw all the supplements you just added to your program, and I'm confident you'll start to notice more growth with all that! After I started on all my many supplements, I think it took a good week or two before it all "added up" and I started really noticing more pains. So don't feel discouraged if you don't start feeling something right away. Smile

I did more chest exercises last night; maybe my breasts need to be reminded that they're supposed to be doing something? Wink Last night, one of my kitties jumped up on me while I was laying on the bed, and she likes to snuggle right up by my face; well, she stepped squarely on my left breast, on the nipple, and it HURT SO BAD!!! So, new thing I learned yesterday: even though I wasn't having the really deep, aching pains I had before, there is DEFINITELY still something going on in there. Keep that in mind, everyone! Smile And all day today, I've been having pretty constant deep pains again (in both sides, not just that left side!). So I'm really hoping this is the start of some new padding on my chest. Wink

I must admit, I've read how others have taken EPO with their programs and had results; and I'm wondering, what exactly is EPO for? What does it do??? I'm a little tempted to add it to my program too. And also SLP! Am I crazy??? Rolleyes

I just completed my order for the large NB cups, rings, and some clamps (I do have the airlocks, but could never figure them out - too complicated for me!). I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon