Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Twister_Mama's Program

Thanks, luisa. Smile That's great you had some growth! Big Grin I know, with us tiny gals, it's like the only one who notices the growth is us, and no one else. Heck, even the camera can't pick up on any new growth I get! And I don't think even my husband notices. If I ask him, he acts like he doesn't know what to say ... so I don't ask him any more. Now THAT'S depressing. Sad I think I will give lamb placenta a try. Why not? I'm already taking so much other stuff. Tongue I noticed that collagen and MSM was making my skin "glow" and my hair has been much softer and very shiny. I had to stop MSM a week ago because of my upcoming sinus prodecure; and I'm bummed about it! I think MSM was really making a difference with my NBE. I hope your sinus infections go away! They are SUCH a pain. My headache sometimes gets up to migraine levels at times. Sad Now I have the burning from the infection in the frontal sinuses too; plus sneezing and coughing. Yuck. Let us all know how PM works for you over the coming months! I am VERY interested to see what kind of results those of us in the AA/less than AA category respond to PM. How long have you been on it?

Ramped my BO up to 2000mg per day, since I haven't been noticing many sensations at all recently. Sad

I stopped using my Easy Curves last week because I was tired all the time and I just didn't have the strength to do it. And my 1/4" growth is gone. Sad So it was probably just my chest muscles all along, darn it. I'm pretty depressed now.

I FINALLY get to see my OB/GYN this Tuesday. I'm going to plead my case to her; basically beg her to get my hormones tested and get me on whatever hormones I need to complete my development. My breasts are seriously underdeveloped; they stopped growing due to extreme stress and weight loss/lack of appetite starting when I was 14. My breasts are pointy, and my areolas are puffy. I have virtually no underboob on my smaller right side. After all, if bio men can go to a doctor and get on hormone therapy to feminize themselves, why can't a bio woman get on hormones to complete her development? I'm beginning to see that C cups will never be in my future; but why can't I have NORMALLY developed A's? Is that really so much to ask??? If my OB/GYN won't help me, I'm taking matters into my own hands and will definitely do PM if BO does nothing more for me in a couple more months, at 2000mg per day. I can't stand feeling so embarrassed and ashamed of my flat chest any more. I've spent 20 years hating my breasts; I'll be darned if I spend 20 more years sitting around crying and not doing anything about it! Sigh. Sad

So sorry to read this, Twister Mama,

but I'm sure you'll know what to do after the sinus procedure. The male forum prefers PM over synthetics.

(07-07-2011, 05:04 PM)soonenough Wrote:  Anyway, I have this crazy idea, what if you take PM for the follicular phase, and take BO in the luteal phase which would coincide with the progesterone rich phase of the cycle. Wouldn't that in theory work? Japanese girl does kind of the same thing, PM in the follicular phase (1-2 days before ovulation), and weak phytoestrogen, BustUp, during the luteal phase. This would be a form of cycling where you switch your supplements to trick and confuse the body into growth.

I'm planning in doing just that next cycle. I would take PM in the first phase, and my usual herbs in the second luteal phase.

Hey Soonenough!!
I had the same idea, I actually posted it as a topic.
It does make sense to use PM for the follicular phase because estrogen here is dominant and to take the BO in the luteal phase, because progesterone is dominant here. But Anastasia said you would love overload your body with hormones and stall growth. Here is the topic I posted:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8988

Have you started PM with the BO?

(22-07-2011, 11:22 AM)twister_mama Wrote:  Thanks, luisa. Smile That's great you had some growth! Big Grin I know, with us tiny gals, it's like the only one who notices the growth is us, and no one else. Heck, even the camera can't pick up on any new growth I get! And I don't think even my husband notices. If I ask him, he acts like he doesn't know what to say ... so I don't ask him any more. Now THAT'S depressing. Sad I think I will give lamb placenta a try. Why not? I'm already taking so much other stuff. Tongue I noticed that collagen and MSM was making my skin "glow" and my hair has been much softer and very shiny. I had to stop MSM a week ago because of my upcoming sinus prodecure; and I'm bummed about it! I think MSM was really making a difference with my NBE. I hope your sinus infections go away! They are SUCH a pain. My headache sometimes gets up to migraine levels at times. Sad Now I have the burning from the infection in the frontal sinuses too; plus sneezing and coughing. Yuck. Let us all know how PM works for you over the coming months! I am VERY interested to see what kind of results those of us in the AA/less than AA category respond to PM. How long have you been on it?

Hi Twister Mama, I also noticed that my hair looked really nice when I started taking MSM. I hope that you can start taking it again soon. I have also noticed that I do not get any grey hair any more! I am almost 31 and noticed a few grey hair above my forehead last year after I gave birth. I kept pulling it out and it kept coming back out. It does not seem to be coming out any more. I wonder if it is part of the anti-aging effect of the placenta or the other supplements I am taking. I am trying to follow Ginie's program so I am taking lots of supplements and vitamins.
I hope that you are feeling better. I am also still suffering from my infection even though it looks like it is practically gone I am still getting headaches and have pain swallowing. I think the infection must have gone to my chest. You will feel so great after the procedure soon. I know a few people who did similar procedures and they all had great results.
I have been taking PM internally for only 6 weeks. I did use the cream for around three months before I started taking it internally. I believe in PM. Wahaika recommends PM to us really small girls plus all the biological males who start with nothing have such great results.
I have found a GYN in my town who may be able to help me with my problem (just like you I am not naturally small, I am undeveloped) but want to try the natural way first. There are so many other great benefits of taking PM, for example. I have thin and slow-growing hair. I hope that my hair will get thicker with PM.
Do let us know what the GYN tells you.
Oh, and it happens to me as well. I measure up to 1/2 inch growth and then it disappears and then it comes back again. I think it is normal to flactuate. I know how upsetting it is. But I am sure you will regain the growth soon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon