Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

free hypnossis site

i discovered this site just last night but i really feel the desire to share and so do brumhilda and esmerelda ;] (yes... my boobs have names. lol.)

the download is called Boobster in the middles of the page. it is short and intense. click on the spinning cd next to it, right click to download.

http://www.xtrememind.com/freeware.htm

beautiful, healthy growth to all y'all!

Thank you char!

How's the boobies growing with SBT oil doing? I have been on it the whole of this cycle and I haven't experience like soreness or growing pain just the little tingles.

I think my menses going to late this time cause I think I ovulate late too. Do you have longer cycle with SBT oil?

hi there crystalelle,
i think that the sbt was having some effects. i stopped taking all my supplements, even my regular dailies last week to clear my system a little. i think i will restart tomorrow. i just have about 2 weeks of sbt left. my breast seem to be very sensitive to the new subliminals so i am not too worried about supplements just at the moment. i am using the one above and another one, the bodychange that was suggested by someone on this site. subliminals are amazing. sometimes, i just think on it and my boobs hurting! but i am glad you seem to be doing well with the sbt. i have seen you endorse it several times the past few weeks Big Grin.
Heart 

really good , am guessing the iiiiiiiiiiii noise is done on purpose ?
am super-sensitive to noises like that so hope will manage to bare it .

Thanks Char Big Grin

oh yes miz blove. that sound is on purpose. i am a lot into these subliminals and such. some of them are more pleasant than others :] but i believe in the science. and all i have to do is zone out? i can handle that lazy approach to enhancement :] good luck with this one!

(06-09-2010, 11:01 PM)char Wrote:  i discovered this site just last night but i really feel the desire to share and so do brumhilda and esmerelda ;] (yes... my boobs have names. lol.)

the download is called Boobster in the middles of the page. it is short and intense. click on the spinning cd next to it, right click to download.

http://www.xtrememind.com/freeware.htm

beautiful, healthy growth to all y'all!

Hi,

Can you listen to this straight off the computer without downloading it.

Thank you

yes. i have downloaded it more than once and then when i didn't have my little mp3 player, i just click on the record spinning by the title and it plays in windows media player. good luck.

Ouch, I just listened to it and felt my boobs getting tense and sensitive! Will certainly add this to my program, thanks!

(21-05-2011, 07:36 AM)char Wrote:  yes. i have downloaded it more than once and then when i didn't have my little mp3 player, i just click on the record spinning by the title and it plays in windows media player. good luck.

Thank you... ok..Cool

I didn't downloaded it yet but now going to download my own. I am sure it will do some trick for me. Thanks for sharing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon