Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

help

Sad 

Hi, I'm 34 years old and it seems like the older I get the more depressed I become about being a very small B cup. I have used Triactol serum, for 2 months and have had no results. I started taking Full Potential (formerly Mirifem) this weekend and I am hoping that it works. From all my research it seems like Pueraria Mirifica is the way to go. Honestly I just want to be 1 cup bigger. I would be so pleased to be a full C. As I'm typing this I'm actually sitting here crying because I just feel so depressed and unattractive. I use the triactol serum twice a day and now take the Full Potential pills twice a day two. Does anyone have some advice? I can really use some right now. Thanks.

Hi honey, dont cry i know this can be very hard but there is so many things you can try, i hope i have helped with my reply PM but if you need any advice or help or just a shoulder then feel free to PM me, and ill help the best i canSmile Maybe a breast pump would work well for you hun, something to think about. Stay positive and i dont know what you look like but your beautiful and you must remember that. Good luck.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

i am sending you loves and hugs right now! i wish you luck. now i am going to mommy you! if you have found this wonderful community, if you have a computer you can access this community with, if you are not the exact same as anyone in the whole wide world, if someone (cheryl1989 for example, hugs to cheryl1989, loves you anyway) you are more blessed than you know. now! that said, please keep in mind that being hopeful, a sometimes very sunny outlook for what is too come and what we have!, is what has gotten most of us here together! get happy! as mrs. slocum would say, i am unanimous in that! Tongue
Wink 

thanks to both of you for the kind words. It really helps!

I am a transexual and have been on Pm for 20 months. It works, because I am now where you are and am really happy to be a small B..
I use pureriaria-mirifica.co.uk Their capsules are supposed to be 100% PM and they do work.

My problem is that I only tried serum. Then I attempted to use but stopped within a week. I know I didn't give the pills enough time to see if it would really work. Now I'm awaiting my bovine ovary and noogleberry...i heard women got great results. I am very happy to know know that PM does work. I will keep the ones I have. And thanks for responding. Happy growing! Good results for 20 months!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon