Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie's--program. Boobies here i come!

I did herbs close to a year....I got about 3/4 of an inch in that time. I did that in my first month on bo. My bmi was around 17 or so around that time. It's not the same for everyone....our bodies, ages, bmi's, diets...ect are all varied. You have to find what works with you and stick with it. With herbs I didn't feel quite right. My periods were painful and long. With the bo I feel normal. Short and light periods to boot. Before herbs I did pm...and it had no effect on me at all. Search through the old forum and see the threads about low bmi.

wow 3/4 of an inch in year?! BRAVO to you for your dedication! I've got about 1.5 in two months, and I haven't had a period since. So I think our bodies are for sure different! Would you happen to know where the forum on llow bmi is located at on the site? I can't find it and I'm browsing.

Hi Trinaok.
Sorry, I work full days at the end of the week. Here is a link to a thread I posted over at cheryls. it has some recipes from here and a few other places. Hope it helps.

http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org...ut121.html

It would be nice to gain weight.... I've tried and tried, like you wouldn't believe.... some of my most depressing times were when I tried to gain weight. Its like it just wont stick. period. I don't know where i store the food i do eat. its very depressing Sad

I really hope the herbs work for me, they haven't messed up anything. My moods are normal, i feel ok...I guess we're all different. I'm going to try this out for a couple of months and then search the BO option.

But thanx for the advice anywho Smile)
maybe one day i'll put on some pounds

I know, I've tried my whole life. It's so frustrating. I've been drinking protien shakes a few times a day...and it seems to have finally helped. But, for some ppl it's just their natural size. I'm 48....I've had 6 kids...and finally can pick up a lbs or two. I'm still around 97lbs. I think you'll do just fine....a lot is attitude, and persistance. I had the best results on herbs when I tried to match wonderups ingredients. Not all, too expensive...but the main ones.

Ohhh 368girl just do a search in the old forum...i think the link is at the bottom of the main page.

Day 22 of boobie program.

So here's what i've decided....

I tried fenugreek (bust tea) tea last night, not to bad when made with green tea and added honey. Don't know if its okay to drink green tea since it is caffeinated??? Huh Anyway going to try fennel tea today, want to continue to incorporate boobie teas into my program.

Also, starting on my period ( 1 week away ) i will add 1/2 teaspoon of powdered MSM, i've heard nothing but great news about this stuff but i still want to introduce it to my body slowly.

Will update you all after Aunt Flow leaves and do a measurement!!! I'm so excited I sure hope the girls will grow!!!

Green tea normally isnt caffeinated to any extreme levels. it is much less than oolong and black teas. Caffeine levels, from what ive read from research sites, are blown wayyyy out of porportion when it comes to NBE. It is always good to keep a healthy diet, but caffeine in moderation, esp. when it comes from a natural source (like tea) is okay. However, if you are still concerned you can try herbal green tea (herbal teas have virtually no caffeine, white teas, and decaf tea all ranging from 0-15 mg of caff. I still drink coke in moderation too.

I did try MSM for a month and half, but i had joint and pain issues with it. so i switched to a protein powder insted. I hope it works for you!

Thank you 368girl !!! You know i kinda had a feeling it was okay since it was tea, but i wanted to be sure. I'm also going to the health food store in search of hops tea, i want a variety of boobie teas so i can rotate them. Wink

Hopefully the msm will do wonders for me, since i already have joint pain (weird i know since i am so young). Sorry it didn't work for you Sad . We are all different and our bodies react different to different things.

Big bOObies here i come!!!!!! Big Grin

ok so i went to the health food store in search for hops as a loose herb or even in tea bags and guess what?! they discontinued them Dodgy Grr.... They only have hops in a tablet form, which i do not want to take with the binders and crap.... So i decided to call around and see who does sell it, and to my surprise no one in town sells it as a loose herb/ or tea form. So while i was at the health food store i went ahead and bought red clover tea since they didn't have it in loose form....

So tried the red clover tea last night. Not to bad if you ask me. I even drank it plain, that says a lot to me. Smile

So today i wanted to try fenugreek and fennel together as a tea since i couldn't take it together in capsule form.. BAD BAD, idea for me... I was running to the bathroom 10min afterward Blush Won't do that again. I'm all cleaned out but i feel really weird, tummy ache Sad So fennel is the culprit. May it rest in peace, don't wanna use that no more!

Tonight i'll just stick to the red clover tea --- its a safe choice. And maybe tomorrow i'll try licorice tea, we'll see how ambitious i am. Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon