Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Cheap suction machines

cheaper version
July 23 2007 at 9:26 PM
KittyCharlette (Login KittyCharlette)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This item ends on 7/30/07 but it looks interesting. they have 5 left

http://cgi.ebay.com/BREAST-DEVELOPMENT-E...dZViewItem

Author Reply
Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Very cheap July 23 2007, 9:34 PM

similiar to brava but doubt the results will last as long or get you there any faster. Brava works by sustained suction over a long period of time medically proven to work. This is just another knock off that does similiar but not for as long nor are the dome shapes even close to the brava ones. anyone over a full b cup would not work with that set on ebay.

I will stick with brava thanks.

Edit Message Delete Message

KittyCharlette
(Login KittyCharlette)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: cheaper version July 23 2007, 9:36 PM

i just wanted to show those who can't afford brava that there is cheaper out there. i never said it was better.

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Sorrry July 24 2007, 1:26 AM

Wasn't trying to flame you on this.

I have seen alot of knock off stuff some of it is made fairly decent others are not. And there is a chance someone could cause some serious damage to themselves possibly permanent damage using some of these knockoffs.

Since the way most of the cheaper versions work is by putting alot more suction on your breasts. Possibly to much leading to possible blood vessel breakage with the internal bleeding that goes with that.

Just be safe and research what you are buying before you jump on something that may be cheaper but still may not do what you are looking for is what i was trying to get at.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: cheaper version July 24 2007, 8:08 PM

Seri, you mention blood vessel leakage which I find worrying, I have used water to allow extra suction and obviously there is only so much you can stand but with water it must be a whole lot more as my boobs inside the domes are like double the size they get with the smartbox - is this likey to do something terrible? What would be the signs of blood vessel leakage (do you just mean in the skin like bruising)?

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Damage July 24 2007, 10:48 PM

Yes you would see edema under the skin blood pooling. I havn't had it happen to me as i use just a bit more pressure to get the seal then let the smart box do its job afterwards. Domes last alot longer that way aswell.

However i do know someone that got one of the knockoffs and she used it and had some major problems had to go to the doctor and take some medication to help clear it out aswell as have her breasts drained. no scaring yet thankfully. but she did have some major problems. She has since ordered a set of large/wide domes direct from brava and has been wearing the system for about 6 weeks. She started as a small b and now is a full b small C and pleased She has had 2 rug rats so is responding nicely. All she wants is the medium C she used to have prior to babies.

Megan
(no login) Do Yourself a Favor and Buy Brava July 26 2007, 2:02 PM

I am not familiar with the cheaper versions, but Brava is tested and highly recommended. My OB recommended Brava. Spend the money and buy direct from Brava to receive the warranty and support they provide. It's a lot cheaper and safer than implants. Also Brava never recommends using tape over nipples, water, and manual suction. Do it the right way so you don't cause damage to yourself and possibly wear out your domes earlier than necessary. Brava also gives you an orientation checklist that covers even more than the instruction manual. Look how much we spend on getting our hair done, going out to eat, etc. Give something else up and spend the $895 for the sport version and follow the directions.

Good luck!

KittyCharlette
(Login KittyCharlette)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: cheaper version July 27 2007, 5:32 AM

OK. i just want everyone who has posted a response to know that i never had any intentions on using this device. It was just a link i found and thought id share it. i dont really know much about suction devices. and i also have no intentions on brava right now as it just isnt possible as far as money goes. im taking a break from NBE because nothing is working and i doubt brava will either for that matter. as for the rest of you, good luck!

Hi wanted your opiion on this machine
July 30 2007 at 5:37 PM gingerD (Login gingerD)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanted your opinion, i thaught it was very reasonably priced in comparison to brava and says only 2 hours per day
(i tend to post on main page but pop over every now and then)
Hope you girls are getting the results you hope for Lv GigerD

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAVA-BREAST-ENLAR...dZViewItem

Author Reply
Lost Sheep
(no login) Re: Hi wanted your opiion on this machine July 30 2007, 6:55 PM

I have bought these machines from the UK before and they are not the same as the ones that are selling here, like on yourlizzy.com! The UK ones seemed cheaper made, I bought 3 and 2 of them didn't even work when I got them! Had to send them back, and the people didnt even pay for shipping!! :o/ So, I'm bias to buying from someone in the US, and wherever they get their machine from.

Loreli
(Login Lorelii)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Hi wanted your opiion on this machine July 31 2007, 3:42 PM

Hi Ginger :-)
Hm i am interested in the machine too. The only thing that stops me from buying Brava is the time issue.. I'm 21, have a hectic life and some days i think i would be able to handle 10 hrs at home everyday for 10 weeks, other days i think it's not possible.. so this machine seems ideal.
I guess you could always resell it on Ebay if you decided it wasn't for you.. even if you resold it for half price... you wouldn't be losing much..

Let me know how you go :-)

Chris
(no login) Re: Hi wanted your opiion on this machine August 2 2007, 4:31 AM

I bought one of these off of eBay, new. I like it. I've increase a cup size in about 10 weeks. Traveling now for work and the unit is to big to practically take with me.

livinonaprayer
(no login) Re: Hi wanted your opiion on this machine August 2 2007, 2:03 PM

I would go with Brava even if it is more expensive. I used Brava 11 weeks and hope to do another cycle in winter to build upon my modest gains. I religiously followed all the instructions in the manual and orientation checklist. The checklist provided a lot more detail. Used the skin care items, ran all dry cleaning cycles, etc. I used only the sportbox and it never malfunctioned, but for my next cycle I'll make the manual tubing from the aquarium supplies only as as a last resort if box fails just so I don't miss any days. I never had sores or rashes. The only thing was near my left armpit a red line where the top of the dome was irritated it. I've heard do not tape nipples. I never taped them and they would shrink back down in an hour or so and not be so engorged. I've been done for nearly two months and nipples are totally back to normal from before I started. Kept some growth (mostly I look more filled out). I wish I kept what they looked like swelled in the A.M. but no such luck. First week sleeping was horrible. Used Brava pillow configuration and eventually slept all night. Did not lose seal except when reaching for something in the cupboard, etc. I did not like doing this in nice weather. I should have waited for winter. Missed cuddle time with husband. Would not recommend system to women with babies or toddlers. You cannot pick up a child and you cannot wear this in public. Domes are huge!

Loreli
(Login Lorelii)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Hi wanted your opiion on this machine August 3 2007, 9:33 AM

Hi livinonaprayer :-)
How much did you grow? Did you get to the one cup mark that Brava claim?
Thanks in advance,
Loreli

livinonaprayer
(no login) Re: Hi wanted your opiion on this machine August 3 2007, 12:13 PM

I did not gain a full cup size. I would say I went from a small B to a full B. I got so used to seeing the great swelling that I think I was expecting that to be the end result. I have had 2 children and breast fed so my breasts were flatter on top and slightly deflated looking. They have filled out some and while the difference is probably not noticeable to my friends and family who see me with clothes on, my husband and I could tell a slight difference since we took before pictures. I think you end up forgetting what you used to look like if you don't have pictures. Even though I did not gain the full cup size, I like the fact that they are perkier and not droopy. Hopefully if I do another cycle in winter, I can build on that and gain a more visible size increase. I guess it makes sense that it would first fill in the emptier spaces left behind by the skin being stretched previously due to pregnancy and breast feeding. I could also tell with the measuring tape which seems to be about 1" gain. I averaged 13.5 hours per day (some days less, some days more) during my 11 weeks and I did not miss any days. I don't think Brava's one cup size is accurate. I asked the Brava coach about the rapid vs. slow responder because I am a rapid responder as far as pregnancies, breast fed and immediate swelling, but I am also a slow responder due to little upper body fat and dense breast tissue and she said the best responders have a more upper body fat or had larger breasts and lost them with weight loss. Well who do they think have the smaller breasts and want to use Brava. Probably those of us who have always been smaller!

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Hi wanted your opiion on this machine August 3 2007, 5:29 PM

Ty all for your replys, the cost of brava is not the isue for me really, its the time.
I 100% know if i spend the money it would be a waste as i wouldnt keep it up.
Its hard enough for me to find time to massage, and then when i do have time i forget etc.
I watched the my little boobs and i program, with my BF and we both agreed t just wouldnt be practicle, for me.because of the 10hours + u have to wear the thing.
But 2 hours from this machine does seem very appealing, wont stop cuddle time,me doing things ect.

Hi livingonaprayre Im really glad you have done well and achieved some pleasing results, good luck for your next attemptSmile

Chris-Is the box really big?
What size have you gone from 2?
WOW that sounds nearly 2 good 2 be true 2 me,no offence not calling you a lier but there are alot of spammers around here lately promoting products, But thanx again 4 yr responceSmile

Any more advice greatly recieved GD

Louise
(no login) Re: Hi wanted your opiion on this machine August 3 2007, 7:56 PM

Originally Brava said 10hrs per day for 10 weeks and if you get less than 8.5 hours one night or 8.5-10 two nights running you have to add 5 days to the total. When I bought mine a couple of months ago they were saying 11 hours for 12-14 weeks and I think now they are saying 12-14 hours for 12-16 weeks so it's all about putting the hours in. Diana1978 got a cup size in 7 weeks of mainly really long days. Also you're supposed to get a better result if you are replacing lost boobs due to breastfeeding / weight loss. I wear as much as humanly possible while working full time and it means no social life as there's not enough hours in the day to go to work, go out and Brava.

Good luck with whatever you go with x

Loreli
(Login Lorelii)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Hi wanted your opiion on this machine August 4 2007, 6:32 AM

Hi Ginger,
You're the same as me, for me it's just the time.
I have been thinking about Brava more than ever lately and everyday i imagine me having to wear the Brava for 10 hrs, some days when i am home i think "i could do this", then when i get an invte to a party and get home at 4 a.m. i think that Brava would stop all of that.
It would be uber depressing to give up your life for 3 months and for it to not even work.
But when you think about it, you sleep on average for 8 hours a day, so really you only need to make up an extra 2 hours, so that could be either 2 hours before bed or 2 hours after you wake up. It's really not that much.
I have been thinking of ways that I could still have a social life and incorporate Brava into my routine. So what if you wore it for longer than the require time, like 5 months even, but that would allow you to have a few nights off/shorter nights.
In a way Brava is easier than this machine, because at least you can sleep/do things round the house. With this machine you'd have to sit there for 2 hours. It's not hard to find 2 hours a day at home, but it is when you're just sitting there not being able to do things.

Fran - how are you going with the machine? Do you think it's working? What is the swelling like?

Loreli

Loreli
(Login Lorelii)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Hi wanted your opiion on this machine August 4 2007, 6:38 AM

Livinonaprayer - congrats on your results, i guess you would say you've gained half a cup? That's a start at least. Did you find it hard to get in all the required time?
Is it true with Brava that the time in between wearing it can't exceed 13 hours?
Eg. if i took it off at 8 a.m. this morning, i'd have to put it back on at 9 p.m. that night?
If so, that really sucks, cos i don't mind doing the 10 hours but some nights if you went out late and still intended to do the 10 hrs, it would be a waste cos theres more than a 13 hour gap between wear.

livinonaprayer
(no login) Re: Hi wanted your opiion on this machine August 4 2007, 5:41 PM

About 1/2 cup or a little more sounds about right because my B bras are definitely filled out (especially at the top) since they don't gap anymore and I noticed that now with the lower cut plunging bras that some spills out over the top so that's nice.

About putting in the time. If I was home and not going anywhere, I would put on the domes anywhere between 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. (watch TV, clean up kitchen, work on computer, etc.) You're right - if you're sleeping anyway, put in the hours when you don't notice them. I left them on in the morning and did easy stuff around the house. I have a very flexible schedule since my kids are 12 and 15 and I work part-time. I scheduled appointments later in the day so it wouldn't interfere with my wear time. I tried to be productive during waking wear hours so that I would do things that I would be doing anyway such as cooking, cleaning up, computer work, TV, etc. Don't try to do anything that could cause you to break a seal where you're really flexing your arms such as scrubbing, running sweeper - just light stuff. Sleeping first week was horrible. The pillow configuration suggested by Brava really helps and prevents you from rolling over. You feel like you're in a hammock. I used 3 travel pillows on 1 standard pillow. Travel pillow under head/neck, and 1 travel pillow supporting each of your arms/shoulders, 1 standard pillow behind knees. I guess those are the pressure points that usually make you turn over. Feels like you're a turtle on your back. Being intimate is difficult with domes on. Make sure to make time for that in your routine. I don't recommend wearing them out of the house. They are extremely huge and obnoxious looking. I wore a men's XL T-shirt over domes around house. My hours varied. I would always try to definitely get the 10 hours in and then when I could throw in up to 16 hours. If I had sometime special to go to I would wear between 8/12 - 9 1/2 hours but never more than one day in a row within the same week. Brava states the following:

If you miss an entire day you will need to add 5 days to your overall wear time. If you wear less than 8 ½ hours in a day, it is considered missing an entire day. If you wear less than 10 but at least 8 ½ hours for 1 single day within a week there is no need for make up time. However, if you wore only 8 ½ hours for 2 consecutive days, you will need to add 5 days onto your overall wear time.

In retrospect, some days were hard. When hiding from relatives or friends that would just pop in unexpected because I didn't want them to see me (I just couldn't share my secret). I felt like somewhat a slave to it when I wanted to stay out later or just sleep on my stomach or cuddle up with my husband, hug my kids, etc. Now all of the difficult time are a distant memory and I'm glad I stuck with it. You don't even think about what was hard once you're done. The only thing I'll do different is schedule my next cycle for late fall and winter months because right now I like to go outside in the evenings are early mornings to exercise and just be outside.

Good luck!

livinonaprayer
(no login) Re: Hi wanted your opiion on this machine August 4 2007, 10:49 PM

Loreli,
Sorry - you asked about time in between. I am not sure, but I would think you would not want to exceed 14 hours between sessions unless maybe in one day in one week you waited no more than 15.5 hours (example: how Brava says if you wear at least 8 1/2 but less than 10 in one day in a single week it is not considered missing a day) but I wouldn't do that more than once per week and I'd try to get more than 10 whenever possible.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Hi wanted your opiion on this machine August 5 2007, 8:20 AM

Brava told me I had to wear for 11hrs minimum 12 weeks and not to leave off for more than 13 hours. I am getting in good wear times, averaging about 14hrs daily, just going into week 5 and working full time with maybe an hours travel before and after but have no social life at all, spend my days off trying to get in max hours to improve my average for the week....sad sad sad! (you do get used to sleeping in it though)

Loreli
(Login Lorelii)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Hi wanted your opiion on this machine August 5 2007, 9:32 AM

See that is why i couldn't wear Brava, I tried to work out in my head if i went out late on the weekends and wore it through the day would it be ok... but the time between sessions would well exceed 13 hours so i guess there would be no point. I'm really considering buying this machine, even if it takes me doubly as long, it's only a few hours a day so i don't need to put my life on hold

Flat Fran
(no login) Loreli... August 5 2007, 10:39 PM

I used the machine for a week. The suction dial was at 50% and I built up to an hour. I should have listened to my body. It was NOT comfortable. Yeah, there was swelling, but blisters too. 3 or 4 around each nipple. It took a few days to drain them and 10 days for the scabbing to go away. In my opinion, too much suction. Way too much. My advice to those using this machine would be to start at 20% (about 8 o'clock on the dial) and SLOWLY work up from there. If it hurts...BACK OFF!!

The blisters weren't pleasant, but they're gone and only the signs of new skin remain. Not sure if I'll give it another go or not. But I'm fine. Just be careful.

Fran

i was going to order brava
October 4 2007 at 6:22 PM piece a pie (no login)

i called brava did all the messurement i havent sent out the money order yet....its seems like every 1 is doing better with the better then brava machine......does any one have suggestions to what is better ....before i go and just buy the brava

Author Reply
Bex
(no login) Just my opinion... October 4 2007, 9:59 PM

... But I would never trust any of the bootleg Brava products. I barely trust Brava, to be honest, but at least they have done two scientific trials proving that the theory is viable (even if the results are often disappointing). The other devices, as far as I know, have absolutely no evidence of any success. I may be wrong.

It seems to me that if a device that gives you intense suction for just an hour a day could successfully increase your breasts, pretty much every A-cup woman in the world would own one. It is too good to be true - much like the herb pills, which produce deceptive swelling and no real growth. Brava is a real pain because it really does work (to a degree) - why would the manufacturers have produced something so painful and tedious (11 hours a day for 11 weeks) if they could have just increased the suction and told users to keep the domes on for much less time? To me it makes no sense.

Brava may be a rip-off too, but I think anyone buying the other devices are fooling themselves.

Bx

PS I am coming to the end of my 9th week with Brava - approx 12-13 hours a day, with no missed nights, but a few gaps longer than 13 hours. Was a 34A, am now a C cup in the morning, a B in the evening before putting the domes back on. Not sure if have any real growth or not, but will let you know at the end (one more month!). God I hope so...

pieceapie
(no login) awsome October 5 2007, 5:44 PM

thanx for the advice.....sometimes u get so hopful.....but i guess ill still be buying the brava

Beautiful curves is like Brava?
October 16 2006 at 12:07 AM Melissa (no login)

Hello!
I was thinking to buy brava, looking information on the web, I find a similar product, called Beautiful Curves, but so much more cheap! Does somebody used it?

Author Reply
Elspeth
(no login) Re: Beautiful curves is like Brava? October 18 2006, 10:31 AM

Well Beautiful Curves is a breast pump but I'm not sure if it's similar to Brava. I thought it was something you used for just 5 minutes a day.

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER i've used it November 5 2006, 2:57 AM

hi melissa,

i've actually used the beautiful curves pump, I used it this past june only on my smaller breast and did not see a difference whatsoever. Also, the pump bulb tears easily. When I first got it, I only used it for 10days and the bulb split in two different places. The customer service is great though, because I wrote them and told them what happened and they immediately sent me a replacement bulb free of charge. So the next one I got, I thought I'll just be a little easier on it and won't pump so hard. Well...it happened again, this time a month later, but still I would think it would last longer than that you know. I used it 2x a day 5-10 each time.

Anonymous
(no login) Re: Beautiful curves is like Brava? November 6 2006, 9:32 PM

Hi Michelle,

If we forget the pump itself, is the dome enough big ? Do you think that after the suction is made, it could be possible to wear a sport bra over it (if I buy two) and keep it for some hours without loosing the suction inside the dome ?

My wife would like to try a suction system, and I know that we dont need an expensive -like Brava- system to do this. Its only a principle:''suction'' !

So what I wanted to do is:
1-Buy a vaccum pump (We can find this $25)with tubing
2- Buy two plastic cup to make dome
3- Buy two ''airlock valve''(one way air valve)that I will install on each dome
4- Buy a sport bra.

Its not easy to find something to use as dome. Then I saw BC that is cheap but I will only use the domes and they already have an airlock valve. So, all I need is a pump with tubing and a bra.

Do you think it will work?

Pete

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER hi pete November 7 2006, 1:18 AM

I think the dome is big enough, but I can tell you from experience it doesn't stay on very well with movement. After I pumped it up, I would then have to sit very still or I would lose the suction most the time if I moved around. That would be the only problem probably with using the beautiful curves dome, it's a very hard dome also, I don't know how the brava domes are. Unless of course your wife is willing to sit still for a long period of time, which would prob be a pain. Smile The brava domes sound like they stay in tact since everyone wears those for hours at a time. Have you tried lookin on ebay to see if you can find them for a good price??

I've seen online before through researching where a lady also made her own home-brava device and it sounds familar to what you're wanting to do. I had saved it a while back for myelf in my email folder, but can't find it now. sorry, I was going to post it for you. i'll try looking again though. It's worth a shot anyhow and would be alot cheaper that's for sure.

good luck to you and good luck to your wife, if you manage to make it, I hope it works for her. Smile

p.s.
also, try looking on natureday.com, they sell a breast enlargement pump also and it doesn't look hard like the bc pump.

Anonymous
(no login) Re: Beautiful curves is like Brava? November 7 2006, 8:03 AM

I believe Noogleberry sells what you are looking for.

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: Beautiful curves is like Brava? November 8 2006, 4:08 AM

careful with ebay.......i ordered brava domes and still have not received them ........i'm scared i got ripped off 350$

did anybody else order from ebay? and if so from what buyer?

Jennelle
(Login Jenneelle)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Beautiful curves is like Brava? November 8 2006, 10:10 AM

You should always be careful about buying things on eBay as there are constant reports of out and out scams there, with products being advertised that simply don't exist. However, to keep things in proportion, as a percentage of all transactions on eBay the scams are quite small in number.

shiv
(Login ScottishGal20) Re: Beautiful curves is like Brava? January 9 2007, 12:54 PM

Hiya,

Just noticed yous were talking about being ripped off on ebay....if you have paid the seller and they have not sent you the item...you make a claim to ebay and they refund your money, ebay is a lot safer than people think. Only problem is that they take a while to investigate the claim so you might not get your money back for a month or so...hope this helps

=)

Elizabeth
(no login) Re: Beautiful curves is like Brava? January 10 2007, 6:54 PM

That's what I thought. If the transaction took place on eBay it should be reported to them and they will investigate. The problem is I think you have to report within a certain time limit, otherwise you can't make a claim. I'm sure you can't get ripped off on eBay just like that and can't do anything about it.

Dandilion: Suction Cupping??
July 22 2007 at 4:48 AM
KittyCharlette (Login KittyCharlette)

OK ive read that Dandilion bought the magnetic suction cups at http://www.ib3health.com/products/Suctio...omen.shtml i stumbled across that site days ago and was wondering about it. has anyone tried this? what are your experiences?

Author Reply
Louise
(no login) Re: Dandilion: Suction Cupping?? July 22 2007, 5:11 PM

Reading the website it just says breast health not growth, I think if it caused growth they'd be shouting it from the rooftops. I don't know how effective it is in terms of massage but looks like a manual version of bosom beauty / bravabreast. I think the only proven way for these thins to work is tissue expansion which is sustained tension over long periods of time to cause slow growth but intend to read up on it more.

KittyCharlette
(Login KittyCharlette)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Dandilion: Suction Cupping?? July 23 2007, 1:03 AM

I found this information on this system. It says that it is for enlargement.
I bought the kit anyway off ebay for much cheaper. Its worth a shot since herbs and BO dont seem to do anything for me :/

2. For breast enlargement cup

The breast enlargement treatment utilizes the stimulation of muscles in the chest to promote blood circulation and sensory nerve transmissions to the brain, which activates pituitary gland secretion, which stimulates breast enlargement. By selecting a suitable sized breast enlargement cup, attach the rubber sealing cushion, and then link the cup and vacuum gun with the connecting tube. Place the cup slightly tilted upwards onto the breast for the convenience of preventing the nipple from reaching the top of the cup. Holding the cup which is on the breast in one hand, and using the other hand to pull the lever of the gun to withdraw the air inside the cup will cause negative pressure to build up inside, which may enlarge the breast some 2 cm. Disconnect the cup and the connecting tube, and gently lift the piston located on the top of the cup to let air into the cup. At the point where the pressure inside and outside the cup is equal, the cup would fall off the breast, and simultaneously, the breast will resume its normal size. Repeat this process for 15 minutes on each breast. Apply the treatment twice a day, once in the morning, and once in the evening. This will stimulate the muscles and improve blood circulation for enlarging the breast

Black Sheep
(Login KittyCharlette)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Dandilion: Suction Cupping?? August 3 2007, 1:40 AM

well, i bought one anyway. i got it cheap on ebay so its no big loss if it doesnt work. i started today. ill post updates on my program page.

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: Dandilion: Suction Cupping?? October 3 2007, 5:51 AM

hi! sorry about the delay in posting I havent been on this forum for a while...i got discouraged with the ineffectiveness of herbs....... yea i tried the cupping thing and i threw it out when I moved appartments.....its really hard tot ell how much pressure is too much, and to feel any 'pulling' my breasts would turn purple so I dunno if thats good......also the tiniest movement and the cups would come off (the cups are really rigid plastic so you cant move at all). I got tired of just sitting there.............like you said at least it was cheap! maybe if you stick with it you'll get temporary swelling so you could use it before going out or something. I ended up moving to australia for school and I am living on campus.

ALL OF YOU Please Take a look on this!! IS IT SCAM>>>> ????
November 4 2008 at 9:34 AM Wonder_DD (no login)

i have found this product on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/Bosom-Breast-Enhance....m20.l1116

im really impressed byt the before and after pics!! i just want to know if any of you know this System or know someone who tried it?? as you see its more expensive than Bosom Beauty 2012 but has only 3 size domes Sad though the grls who took those before and after pic look way too big than the domes used in this system!!

Author Reply
jelly
(Login jellyboobs)
SENIOR MEMBER it wont come up !!! November 4 2008, 9:50 AM

if its the bosom beauty its a pumping machine and there is a lot of info on this board about it so please research I cant comment as I havent used it yet good luck love Jelly...

Wonder_DD
(no login) Re: ALL OF YOU Please Take a look on this!! IS IT SCAM>>>> ???? November 4 2008, 11:10 AM

thank You Jelly for your post, no its not the Bosom Beauty, its just Bosom :s thats why im confused, i want to know if anyone out there knows anything about this weird device

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: ALL OF YOU Please Take a look on this!! IS IT SCAM>>>> ???? November 4 2008, 1:40 PM

Hi WonderDD,

It looks to me like a Bosom Beauty system that has an added vibration (or electrical stimulation ??!!??) to the cup.

Here is what I don't like about it.

1. Those pictures look fake - or rather like they have been lifted from a surgery site.
2. Although it speaks a bit about negative pressure suction, it talks a lot about how this is going to stimulate the muscle.
3. They have no practical information about the size of the cups.
4. At nearly $600 it is a big chunk of change to drop on something that there is so little information about.

At its best it would be like the Bosom Beauty system. At its worse, it would be very uncomfortable and shock your breasts as well as just about pull them off your chest (how does it regulate suction power?)- also, how often would it break down - and if you broke one of those cups they look expensive to replace.

Scam - maybe because of the pictures, but it would probably provide suction, which could induce growth. I just don't see it as being better than anything else.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

dory
(Login Dory505) Re: ALL OF YOU Please Take a look on this!! IS IT SCAM>>>> ???? November 5 2008, 7:17 AM

i've seen the pics they tottally look fake. and i agree to whatever as waxingmoon said bout the informations written in thier page.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon