Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Magic Massage Bra...?

Hi ya'll!!!!

Well it has been a very VERRRYY long time since ive been here, a lot has been going on and to be very honest with you, my journey with NBE stopped for a few months, hospital visits and weightloss and then weight gain (and no back to wanting to lose the weight) not the best of things but im back and back to this routine and have been for a while now Big Grin so happy to be back, missed the feeling of growing boobs Blush

right so my review on the magic massage bra is, its fun, but so far i dont think its worked, i think my massaging helped firm up my breasts a bit more.. but im still using it as i just think its extra help and what harm can it do, right?

after a long ass discussion with the boyf, ive also decided to go back to pumping, not so long tho, we've agreed to like 40 mins a day, if that, if every day, but its still something i guess...

this pic was taken this morning, im quite pleased Rolleyes but still not my ideal Dodgy oh well.... patience patience patience Big Grin

my aim to grow atleast a cup size by november (my brothers getting married then, and well, i wanna look fit! lol)

ciao for now lovely ladies!!!

p.s i was very cold taking this pic brrrr lol Tongue

p.p.s @Teeny i think the massage bra is a good addition but my own circular rotation massage techinque works better me thinks Shy

@Chibichan_630 yeah ive had this for a while now and ive noticed that the battery things dying for me too, it only works for about 20 mins on the high intensity. Have had it for a while tho Huh perhaps look elsewhere other than ebay? even though ive been looking around myself for a new back up one when this one dies and i havent been able to find one...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Has anyone tried this massager?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Breast-Enhancer-Enlarger-Muscle-Firmer-Massager-Xmas-/220736929209?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3364f23db9

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon