Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie trying to come up with a program that works! I need advice!

Heart 

Ok, so I'm somewhat new to trying NBE and need help setting up a program. First here's my stats:

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Under Chest: 28"
Above Chest: 32"
Across Chest: 33 1/2" (sometimes 34" depending on time of month or how loosely I'm holding the measuring tape!)
Waist: 25"
Hips: 34

I've had 4 kids and breastfed them all, so I have the typical deflated, no volume disgusting boobs and nipples. As pathetic as it sounds, I literally am in tears sometimes haha! I'm very fit, have a very rigorous exercise routine, and eat extremely healthy. So it's extremely discouraging when I work so hard to have the rest of my body look good, but am stuck with these gross boobs. To be honest, I would go get breast augmentation surgery in a second, but I don't the money for that! I even tried birth control pills hoping for the growth that some women experience with them, but they made my blood pressure go up, and made me feel so sick I had to stop them. I also have some breast cysts.

For the past 4 months I've been taking Breast Success. I've had periodically had lots of tingling and sensations, but have had little to no growth. It also has given me AWful acne, severe mood swings and irritability, and hot flashes. I've also been massaging twice daily with Jason Wild Yam Cream which I add fenugreek extract to. I've been very faithful with the massage and supplements, so I'm frustrated with the lack of results and am ready to try something new. Cheryl on the forum here recommended the Noogleberry, so I ordered that. I also ordered Palmers Cocoa Butter Breast Firming Cream, and figured I would add the fenugreek extract to that as well and switch off and on b/t that and the wild yam cream for massage. I also was looking into the Bustea tea...they sell tea bags on the Greenbush website. Has anyone seen results with that?

If anyone has suggestions, I would really appreciate it. The main things I want to improve are: firmness, volume up top, and I want my perky nipples back!!! Haha

Hello! I'm new on here too... Smile

A while back i found a website (cannot remember the address for nothing) but it showed a way to massage your breasts to promote growth along with using the fenugreek. Here it is in a nutshell.

Using your first 2 fingers and looking down at your breasts, your right hand goes clockwise around your nipple (try to avoid touching it) and your left counter clockwise. Each rotation should last 2 sec. No kneeding! its not bread!! lol. Use some moderate pressure and smoothness for this massage technique. It shouldnt hurt at all, you may be a little sore after a few days...
100 - 300 rotations per boobie. At least once a day, better twice.

After a couple of weeks i've noticed some swelling.... Im still trying this out though. Give it some time Wink And in the meantime... READ READ READ.... There is so much to read on here, read everyone's plan and follow their progress and find what works for you.

Good Luck!!

(07-09-2010, 02:16 PM)trinaok Wrote:  Hello! I'm new on here too... Smile

A while back i found a website (cannot remember the address for nothing) but it showed a way to massage your breasts to promote growth along with using the fenugreek. Here it is in a nutshell.

Using your first 2 fingers and looking down at your breasts, your right hand goes clockwise around your nipple (try to avoid touching it) and your left counter clockwise. Each rotation should last 2 sec. No kneeding! its not bread!! lol. Use some moderate pressure and smoothness for this massage technique. It shouldnt hurt at all, you may be a little sore after a few days...
100 - 300 rotations per boobie. At least once a day, better twice.

After a couple of weeks i've noticed some swelling.... Im still trying this out though. Give it some time Wink And in the meantime... READ READ READ.... There is so much to read on here, read everyone's plan and follow their progress and find what works for you.

Good Luck!!

Thanks, trinaok! I had read a similar massage technique somewhere too and have been doing it at least twice a day. On the part where you said the right hand goes clockwise and the left hand goes counter clockwise, does that mean both hands on the one breast at the same time, or right hand on the right breast and left hand on the left breast? You're right...there is so much info on here! It's great! The weird thing is, I completely stopped all herbs to give my body a break while I'm waiting for my noogleberry and UB to arrive and have just been massaging with Jason Wild Yam cream and sometimes with Palmers Cocoa Butter Bust Firming Massage Cream, and I feel more swelling, heaviness and fullness since I've stopped the herbs??? Oh, but I've still been drinking 2 cups of fennel tea a day. Idk why, but I'll take it haha!

ooops sorry i didnt make that very clear.... Right hand on right boobie going clockwise, and left hand on left boobie going counter clockwise. The way i remember is "down the middle, up the sides" .
Some herbs work better for some than others, or your massaging finally is paying off consequentially at the time you stopped your herbs. Just keep an eye on them, try stuff out, and most of all listen to your body. It will usually tell you what works and what doesnt.

If I may suggest these links for massage.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/482052/th...th+project
Cocolilys explanation of tigerlilys massage method
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=91

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon