Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Silicone sheeting

silicone sheeting
December 26 2008 at 11:09 PM Dulce (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi girls. I want to buy silicone sheeting but I don´t know in where I can to buy it. Where you get the silicone sheeting? Thanks.

Author Reply
molehills
(no login) Re: silicone sheeting January 3 2009, 1:45 AM

hey look what I just found, a manufacturer who's selling silicon sheeting especially for padding vacuum breast enlargement pumps!

The sheet costs 20 pounds in the UK but looks like they will send to US as well.

http://softcaresilicone.org/index.php?pa...=1&lang=en

Edit Message Delete Message

dory
(no login) Re: silicone sheeting January 3 2009, 10:35 AM

molehills exellent!!!!!! thanks for finding this, but unfortunately the item is not avilable at this time Sad i tried to find it in ebay and amazone :S no luck

molehills
(no login) Re: silicone sheeting January 4 2009, 9:25 PM

dang...well I wrote to ask them when it would be available so will update you when they answer.

Kristin
(Login kd006) Re: silicone sheeting January 4 2009, 10:05 PM

Just a thought but has anyone looked at useing silicone tubing that has been split lengthwise? Here in the US it is avalable at places like fishing supply shops or dive shops, I have even seen it in 3' packs at WalMart in sporting goods. It could be sealed with a dab of silicone seal where the ends meet.

BooBoo
(Login Boo_Boo_Bear)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: silicone sheeting January 5 2009, 5:57 PM

Funny you should ask that Kristin as I am just about to try that very thing. I've outgrown my Brava domes and am waiting on my NB XLs to arrive at which time I'll be using tubing that, when split, is about 1/8" thick, possibly doubled up. I'll be sure to post my results here.

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: silicone sheeting January 10 2009, 3:01 AM

i took a look at the silicone sheeting - dont you find in the picture its an odd shape???

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: silicone sheeting January 12 2009, 11:52 PM

as a cushion - ive also thought of yoga mats and cutting them in circular shape..... but havent had the heart to cut mine up lol

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: silicone sheeting January 14 2009, 12:10 AM

Yoga mat - great idea!!

You can possibly buy similar in smaller size for baby changing but the yoga mat foamy material is what you need. They're probably really cheap too if you get it from the supermarket and although it'll get pulled out of shape you'll probably get enough for about 5 sheets out of the one mat. Make sure you use a very large piece as a surprising amount of the material gets sucked into the domes and make sure you leave about 1.5 - 2 inches in between the two boob-holes for the domes to meet in the middle.

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: silicone sheeting January 16 2009, 6:37 AM

wow louise you just made something clear to me that was so obvious - one sheet for both domes. here i was trying to find rings for each - like the rings they sell on noogleberry. so THANKS! haha i'm useless at this
i just hope the foam isn't 'breathable', my current one isn't but you never know with different makes........
my underbust is 28.5 and im using wide-large brava domes hopefully they're not too wide so that i cant get suction.

im ordering a new pair this week - but i'd still like to salvage the ones i have so that i can suction really hard with the old pair and be more gentler to the new ones....

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: silicone sheeting January 16 2009, 11:12 PM

I found the Noogleberry rings didn't work for exactly the reason they were separate - there was so little actual material that the suction just dragged it all up into the domes. A single piece is best but make sure it's really pretty big - at least about 4 inches should stick out past your armpits and at least 4 inches above and below the dome-holes. As much as an inch of the foam gets sucked in all round.

dory
(Login Dory505) I found this on Ebay February 3 2009, 12:58 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-KitchenAid-PINK-9x...otohosting

will it help? :|

BooBoo
(Login Boo_Boo_Bear)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: silicone sheeting February 3 2009, 6:34 PM

Save yourself some cash and use the yoga mat as Dandelion suggested. I've tested it out, along with several others from the NB forum, and it works great! Thanks again Dandelion.

Silicone Sheeting
June 16 2008 at 1:34 AM
kieyah (Login kieyah)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone found anything comparable to the silicone sheeting on ebay that is less pricy? the usual seller only sells huge sheets that are way expensive now. If anyone knows of a place to get something similar for way cheaper and ships to the US please please please let me know! It is clear silicone sheeting 4-6mm thick. it is not the sticky back kind and it is not the baking sheet kind.

Author Reply

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Silicone Sheeting June 25 2008, 4:07 PM

Has anyone found anything similar yet?

Alcest
(Login Alcest) Re: Silicone Sheeting June 26 2008, 1:42 AM

What about the stuff the noogleberry lady has? That's what I have...I do wish it was squishier and softer but it definitely helps. She ships to the US...I'm not sure if it's too expensive for you though. I forget how much it was. $15 maybe?

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Silicone Sheeting June 28 2008, 4:28 AM

That's a whole lot cheaper than the $100+ that seller wants for a way too big of sheet on ebay. The won't list a smaller size. Is the NB a sheet of silicone like you cut holes out for the boobs to fit through?

Alcest
(Login Alcest) Re: Silicone Sheeting June 28 2008, 2:34 PM

Yes, it's blue and quite thin, but it's better than the hard plastic. Louise said you could double up on it, but I haven't had success with that yet. It seems harder to get suction that way. But I've been meaning to try again.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Silicone Sheeting June 28 2008, 3:19 PM

Is it really thin like those dinky little baking sheets? those don't work, they just get sucked into the domes.
How many mm thick is it?

Alcest
(Login Alcest) Re: Silicone Sheeting July 4 2008, 12:26 AM

Hey Kieyah,

It is rather thin... I think about 1mm and a half? It helps though... I duct tape mine on so it can't move and is pretty air tight...I haven't had any problems with it yet other than also wishing it was thicker. Oh well..

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Silicone Sheeting July 4 2008, 3:22 AM

So is it kind of like those silicone baking sheets? how do you duct tape it on? from the inside or outside the domes? how did you cut it, like the bb mask?

Alcest
(Login Alcest) Re: Silicone Sheeting July 4 2008, 6:21 PM

Kieyah i'm not sure what silicone baking sheets are? Do you have a picture?

Here is a picture of what I do to my domes:

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/1016/dscf1511er2.jpg

As you can see I cut a hole, smaller than the actual dome opening by at least 1/2. Then I place the silicone over it and start taping it down, making sure it's perfectly even with the opening, starting North South East West then filling the tape in between so that it's covered complete. The tape really helps otherwise i have no idea how I'd get the sheet to stay put.

I hope that helps... I will experiment again with doubling up, hopefully it will work this time.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Silicone Sheeting July 5 2008, 5:23 AM

Oh thank you so much for the pic that sure domes help explain it. I think I understand now. I am going to try this and see if it will work with a baking sheet. They look a lot like that. But they are nonstick so I don't know if duct tape will stick or not. Gonna give it a try.
Thanks again!

Ann5
(Login Ann5)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Silicone Sheeting July 6 2008, 1:25 AM

Hi girls,
Just butting in if you dont mind. Do you guys have any experience with foam sheeting? I'm currently using the NB and going to give the foam sheeting a try.

silcone sheets
June 2 2008 at 1:14 PM glee (no login)

Can someone pls tell me how to use the silicone sheets when using BB. I really can't take the pain anymore, I actually have a deap cut between my breasts because one of the domes cracked and dug into the flesh. I brought a silicone sheet, cut it up but the domes don't stick. I have cut a small bit and tape it over my wound every time I use BB, I know I should let the wound heal, but so close (5 days to go) to finishing the first lot of 8wks.

Have gained about an inch. comfortably fill a 34A, even though my back measures 28", 32A is just too tight. Will take 1 wk off(as recommended) and then start the next session of 8wks with the hope that it takes me to a B cup.

Author Reply

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: silcone sheets June 3 2008, 2:55 AM

I recommend to take the break now and let it heal. but if you must, you use the suction pressure to hold the domes on. You did cut just the two holes out of the sheeting right, and the holes are not too big? The domes should sit right ontop the silicone sheeting. What I do is turn the machine on, place the sheeting around my breasts then place the domes over the sheeting. You will probably need a bit higher suction when you use the sheeting. Once you get the domes positioned, press them against you and I always had to lean forward some. hold this position until the suction brings the seal and then you can let go.

Where did you get your silicone sheeting btw? I am looking to buy another one but the ebay seller is so expensive now. they used to be around $30 even with international shipping! I think the one they sell now is a bigger size maybe that is why so expensive?

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: silcone sheets June 3 2008, 3:02 AM

BTW, to repair your domes: get some clear apoxy glue, use a nail file to rough up the smooth plastic all around the crack on all sides. mix a small amount of apoxy, try to get a little inside the crack if possible, then smooth the glue all around the crack area, allow to dry 24 hours. I don't know for sure how long they will last after this fix but mine never re-cracked but this was back when I got rid of mine. So they may never re-crack or you may want to order a new set just in case.

Now to prevent from recracking don't ever let the dome rims touch in the middle anymore! I used a small piece of the silicone sheeting (some of the left over from cutting the holes out for boobs to fit). cut it in a small rectangle (about 1" x 3") and you will place this between the two domes in the center to prevent them from rubbing and causing cracks. You could also try sticking a small strip of foam weatherstripping in the center rim. don't know how well this would work since I haven't tried it yet but thought it would be easier if it works.

glee
(no login) Re: silcone sheets June 3 2008, 10:23 AM

Thanks You're a life saver. I brought them on ebay, I think they're just standard sheets that you can use for cooking. I figured out that they only crack when they touch. so I keep turning the suction down marginally every 10 mins to stop them from touching. I hope this isn't affecting my growth, I do get growth of between 85/90 in the dome.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: silcone sheets June 3 2008, 6:08 PM

No the silicone sheeting everyone is talking about to cushion the domes is NOT the same as cooking sheets. cooking sheets are very thin. the silicone sheeting we use is thick like a silicone shoe insole only thicker (depending on which size you buy). I don't think the cooking sheets will cushion much, unless they make some that are fairly thick.

Alcest
(Login Alcest) Re: silcone sheets June 4 2008, 2:18 AM

I duct taped the silicone on really well and airtight... It works well. The domes still hurt...but it's bearable.

does anyone know how to cut the silicone sheet plz help
June 19 2008 at 4:27 AM linda (Login chimma)

hi everyone
i just purchased this silicone sheeting from ebay and before i bought it, it looked cut out already but when i purchased it and it arrived, it came in the shape of a long rectangle and i was wondering if anyone can help me cut it out because i dont want to cut it out wrong and end up having to buy another one.
thanks everyone

Author Reply

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: does anyone know how to cut the silicone sheet plz help June 19 2008, 4:36 AM

yes, keep the clear film on it so you can write on it and lay it film side up on a flat surface. place your domes over it situated about where you want them to be when you are wearing them. trace the outside of the domes on the film. then trace about an inch inside the circles. this is what you cut out. depending how big your sheet is you may want to trim up the outter part to form kind of a mask shape. but do NOT cut out two donut shaped circles for the rims. this will only get sucked into the domes when you try to use them. better to leave it as one whole piece.

silicone tubing for brava, ng, and bb
May 9 2008 at 12:00 PM dandelion (Login dandelion1)

I have silicone tubing for my brava domes, but they do not fit with the noogleberry domes. I thought they were supposed to be the same? Lucy advised that I soak the tubing in boiling water and then stretch them over the fittings....i am attempting this now but I dont really want to stretch them out forever..

Author Reply
dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: silicone tubing for brava, ng, and bb May 9 2008, 2:31 PM

so i dipped the silicone in hot water and yes they stretched to fit the domes and pump gun (though i hope they dont rip?). anyways, tonight was my first time 'noogle-ing' with actual noogle domes, and OMG it hurts! how do people do this without a cushion? I will definitly get a cushion this is insane. I have the large cups, and managed to get both on no problem, and i can walk around and do stuff without losing a seal (understandably no lifting of arms or abrupt movements). I can type at the computer no problem and even managed to tidy up my room (papers). I noogled for an hour tonight (goal is an hour morning and an hour at night, will try 15 minutes during the day. When I can, which is like never, I will sleep with brava on - but my boyfriend has no clue and we are neighbors so I never sleep alone). An hour of noogle-ing gave pretty decent swelling. i prefer the shape of brava but oh well!

Silicone sheeting
January 18 2008 at 12:06 AM annie2 (Login annieboobs)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vacuum-Breasts-Enhan...otohosting

do u think these can be used with the NB /Bb domes..

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Louise... January 18 2008, 6:58 PM

Hi Annie,

Really not sure about this, the only sheeting I have used personally is the rubber sheeting that Noogleberry is selling, it's 5mm thick and fairly stiff, I think a thinner sheet would be better but she said she was getting some thinner ones. It definately makes the cups more comfortable but the thicker one has a slightly sharp edge which digs in (but not as bad as the bare plastic cups). Whatever suction method you use you'll have a red ring round each boob when you take it off which will last a few hours. Let me know if you try any.

To Kieyah - silicone padding - HELP!
February 15 2008 at 7:29 PM Louise (no login)

You said you used some silicone sheeting, do you have a link to the exact product you used?

The BB feels like it's breaking my ribs, I've only done 4x 60 minute sessions over 2 days and after the second session my ribs have hurt permanently (worse on the right hand side - possibly due to smaller boob?!), I can hardly feel anything on the boobs so I'm worried I'll either damage my ribs or have no growth. When I take it off it's hurts the ribs so much I can hardly move and during the session I can't breathe deeply. I think my ribcage is smaller than they probably intended the machine for. I'm only using the massage setting at about 10 o'clock strength.

Author Reply
Woolly Sheep
(no login) Re: To Kieyah - silicone padding - HELP! February 16 2008, 12:04 AM

Hey Louise youve been doing so great now please take it a little easy on yourself !!!!!! that sounds really painful love jelly

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: To Kieyah - silicone padding - HELP! February 16 2008, 4:33 PM

Louise, try lower suction and shorter sessions. I did use silicone sheeting to cushion them but I found that once i built up a tolerance I didn't need the cushion anymore and without it I got more swelling that lasted longer. This is the kind I bought. I got the softest and thickest in clear, but some of the other ladies on bosom buddies group had ordered firmer and medium thickness and seemed to do just fine with that.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...%26fvi%3D1

I also notice that they now give an option of pattern. Mine was smooth on one side and bumpy on the other side. I think this might have helped to keep the pressure from sucking the sheeting into the domes. so I wouldn't want smooth on both sides.

Louise
(no login) Re: To Kieyah - silicone padding - HELP! February 16 2008, 8:42 PM

Thanks for that, I actually managed to cut a bigger hole in the silicone I have and did get a seal, obviously once you get sucked in there's no problem and it's such a RELIEF! My nipples feel a bit itchy and my boobs have got the cellulite look like how swelling starts but I've done a 60 mins session on 11 o'clock with no probs...so much more comfortable....right then DD here I come!!

BB pros out there how to use - please!
August 15 2008 at 9:45 AM Bust32 (Login Bust32)

HI all
So I finally got my BB machine but am a bit ocnfused as to how to use it and the DVD I got sent doesnt work.
I know there is the Y shaped transparent tube which gets plugged in to the left nozzle at the bottom. But I also have a red and a black tube - what are these for? Also there are two nozzle looking things which have a circle of yellow tubes in them and I dont know what to do with these?

Lastly - on the silicone sheeting - I think that I bought the wrong one - its about 3mm thick and black and looks like rubber and smells awful - is this what I should use as there is no sticky side to it. What is the silicone protection that I should use then. Was a bit confused have read through the posts about baking paper??
Am so excited about trying this out - Ihope it works although it will clearly test my pain threshold!

Thanks v much

Author Reply

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: BB pros out there how to use - please! August 15 2008, 5:20 PM

You don't need the dvd, that is just something the gismostore made up. It does not come from the manufacturer. The Y-tubing is for suctioning both breasts at the same time. the red or black tubes can be used to suction just one side at a time (to even up lopsidedness), or for using the facial attachments or spray bottles. The two funny looking things are filters. You can use them, or not. They are ment to prevent moisture from entering the machine. Unless you life in a very humid climate you probably won't need to use the filters. The silicone sheeting just needs to be thick enough to cushion and wide enough that both domes can fit and form a seal on it. It is not supposed to have a sticky side.

Pearl
(no login) Re: BB pros out there how to use - please! August 17 2008, 6:46 PM

is the silicone in large squares where we jutt cut out a hole for the domes, so it just covers the part touching the skin? Just for future ref. I was wondering

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: BB pros out there how to use - please! August 19 2008, 6:51 PM

The best method for using the silicone is as a mask. where you cut out two holes for your breasts to fit through. the domes should rest on the silicone with at least a half inch extra around the breast (because the silicone can stretch). It is better not to cut too close up to the domes either. I always left mine alone and didn't make any cuts other than the two holes for the boobs to fit through, but some ladies trim a little bit around the edges to make it rounded (kind of like an eye mask shape). If you cut too close to the domes it will get sucked inside and won't hold a seal. I didn't want to chance it so I left that part alone. It also has to be thick enough to provide cushion. So those baking sheets, aren't enough to cushion. I think there was one or two ladies that doubled up with too baking sheets but I don't see how that would be enough either or how it would stay put but you could try it.

Dimensions of NB sheeting?
December 8 2008 at 10:15 PM
kieyah (Login kieyah)

Louise or someone who has the NB sheeting can you tell me what is the width and length? and how thick is it? will one sheet do or do I need two.

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Dimensions of NB sheeting? December 8 2008, 10:36 PM

Just measured and mine's 18" wide x 12" tall and 1cm (slightly under 0.5") thick. I've only ever used 1 sheet and have used it with BB on 'suck' setting full power with XL domes so 1 sheet's all you need! Does get pulled out of shape pretty quick so make the holes smaller than you need and a good 2" apart so you've got something to protect the sternum. Also I've founf it helpful to occasionally reverse which way round or which way up I use it to get it pulled back the other way. I've seen the same material used as packing so you can probably buy it cheaper locally.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon