Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

cutelilbunnie wants a 34C possibly D cup

So, I decided to try something... just added a tiny bit to my fenugreek, vitamin e oil, massage. I added a little bit of my fennel/green tea fluoride free toothpaste. I figured it can't hurt me. So I wanted to give it a try... I'm having some tingles right now so that must be a good thing... *Crosses fingers and does the boobie dance*
Will keep you posted =o)

Well... I woke up Sunday morning and they had shrunk some, grrr! Has anyone had this experience? So now I am back to 1 hops, 1 wild yam, 1 kelp and I'm thinking of adding EPO cause I have fibrocystic breasts and did some research and other ladies have mentioned that it's good for reducing the painful cysts. Also EPO is good for increasing growth of breasts or at least I saw it when I was taking it at the beginning. *Crosses fingers and does the boobie dance*

It is frustrating but you are doing a good job tweaking your program. EPO is very good for breast health. Feels really good if you add it to your breast massage batter too. Keep us posted.

So CLB. What do think happened. DO you think it was it the fennel that caused the problem? Has growth returned since you stopped the fennel/greentea?

I got my fullness back and took a break from the fennel paste. Now I just use it on my teeth. 1 of each hops, wild yam and kelp. I want to up to 2 a day but don't want to do it too soon. How many kelp can someone take a day?

Been listening to Rock Melon mp3 on my iPod for 3 days now. I take the earbuds... Put one in my ear and the other against my breast after about 10 minutes I switch breast and ear I have it in. I am not sure if this is anything contributed to my growth but I'll take it!! =oD

hioyo. i just have to say that i really like this idea of putting rockmelon right to the boobie! i am doing that with another set of hypnosis/subliminals and my boobs get the picture. they even ache happily to prove it :]

Got this new lotion... read the ingredients... it's got some boobie extracts in it! I just started using it today... so we will see what happens... =o)

ooh which lotion?

I bought it at Ross for $3.99 it say Olive Body Butter Cream on it, in a round green container that looks like an olive. It has all these different herbs in it. I figured what the hey and bought it =o) I love the way it feels on my skin too. My boobs are so smooth. I mix it with the wild yam cream and some herb concoction I made and let it set for 3 days. I am not sure what I put in it though? Vitamin E oil, some of the new olive body butter cream and either fenugreek or hops... maybe even 1 of each? It smells pretty maple though, so I think it's just 2 fenugreek powder of the capsules. I received immediate tingles it was awesome! I don't post my pictures cause I don't want them posted on the web. But if you would promise to delete them I would be more than happy to show you (in a bikini top btw no nudes)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon