Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

cutelilbunnie wants a 34C possibly D cup

Receiving growing pains from hops, very cool!

I've been on wonder up for a week now and still aren't feeling thesetingles everyones talking about!
What sort of hops and how's much are you taking?
I'm willing to try anything!

Teeny... The hops is by Nature Way. They are the ones in the white bottle with green lid. I take only one, since I just started taking them. I will build up to the second one later on.

Nvonline2010... No, what is that? Where can it be purchased? Have you tried it?

I am starting this as my New Year's Resolution! I have started taking my herbs on a schedule and changing my diet. Please wish me luck on this C or possibly D journey! =o)

best of luck to you

Thanks ~BoobieGirl~!

When I did herbs I had the most luck when I started taking hops. Took the same kind you are too. I loved taking them.

Went to Victoria's Secret today, tried on bras and the 32b fit the best!! I even tried on a 32c and I almost filled that, but that can't be right. I know I am not a 32c... Taking hops, doing massage and drinking soy milk, plus liquid vitamins. Will keep everyone posted...
I told two ladies about this site... They were talking of getting boob jobs!!! :-o

Love VS. Went today too and tried on 11 bras (kinda obsessed with that place haha)

Congrats on your growth!

Thanks Periwinkle! =o)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon