Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

cutelilbunnie wants a 34C possibly D cup

I haven't added the Wild Yam Root yet, but the boobies feel heavier and look a little fuller too!! =o)

Today mom and i were out shopping, I tried on this dress... she commented that i was falling out. I was so stoked! She noticed!! I added wild yam cream and wild yam root to my program. Starting with one a day and gonna up the dosage. The tingles and itches are still there... fullness up top and on sides!! Will keep you all posted =o)

It has been a rough week... Found out 2 guys didn't like me more than a friendship. So I have been upset, stressing and lack of sleep. Which equals no no for boobie growth. I hope I am able to move on and not let it effect my growth. There are still tingled and itching. Will keep you all post. 6 fg, 1 wy, 1 kelp, two times daily massage with wy cream is my supplement routine at this time.

I am sorry to hear about those stupid guys that you had your eye on. Their loss I suppose. Well I found out that a woman I have met and started a friendship with. Was only interested in getting money out of me. Of course I found this out the hard way. I should have kissed that money good bye as it left. I know better, I guess I am stupid, I believed her. I don't normally believe anyones hard luck story. Someone tell me if I have Gulible or sucker written on my forehead. Thanks

Hey Andy,

I have gullible and naive written all over mine. I noticed that I have kept the growth, even through that stress. I'm sorry to hear about your situation =o( Hope things go better for you. How much growth have you achieved already?

I cut back on fenugreek to 2 a day. I take wild yam capsules two a day and massage with wild yam cream, along with 1 kelp. I tried on some of my older bras and I had some awesome cleavage... I was stoked!! Will measure at the end of this month.

Hi CLB
I appologize for taking so long in replying. I am on four forums right now. I get busy and forget where I have made comments on which board.
To be honest, development is slow. But, It is my own fault. I do not stick to my routine like I should and this is slowing me down I think. I have pics up on cherylsbreasttalk and I will be updating sometime tomarrow. I just ran out of fenugreek and changed over to Black Cohosh. I need to to put some money together and order in bulk online. I am nearing the end of my three month run and I am considering changing to something else after the cleanse. But, I think I should give the herbs another three month run. BO worries me due to the permanancy of its effects. As for that money, well it is gone. It has been over two weeks and if she was going to pay me back. She would have done so by now.

Andy...

Sorry to hear about that woman who used you for money. She spoils it big time for the loyal girls =o( Well, I have been using my Wild Yam Root and it hasn't been a month and they appear bigger YAY!!! I don't buy in bulk cause i can't afford that. I just take out money when I need to, and go to the health food store and buy what I need. I got a big bottle of FG for $8. I am good for a while =o) I am over those guys. I am still friends with one and the other sacked the girl in 2 weeks, not my style!!

I know it has been a while since my update. I have been really busy with my friend's bad motorcycle accident, two weeks ago yesterday... he is doing much better than he was though. Praise God!
I stopped for a couple weeks and I kept the growth I received, even got a little more after stopping!! I just started back up 2 days ago. I had just finished my period. I have been receiving the pains and tingles =o) I started do the link that Andy posted to me... can be found under "when to up it"
Will keep everyone posted on updates...

Was able to go out and get more herbs today. YAY! I just started hops today. So it's too soon to tell if there is anything yet...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon