Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

To anyone else who used/uses BB

To Kieyah, Louise, Fullness, (and anyone else who used/uses BB)
April 24 2008 at 1:30 AM Roseability86 (Login roseability86)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really tempted to order one on Monday when I get paid but after spending £600 quid on Brava (a lot for a 21 year old) and quite a bit on herbs, I want to know it's not a scam.

I've read the first 5 pages of this forum and from the sounds of things it seems a safe bet but I can't find any before or after pictures? Kieyah, your pics are amazing but I couldn't work out whether you were using pills or whether they were from your BB days? Does anyone have pictures of their BB usage that I've overlooked?

How satisfied are you with BB? For those of you who've used Brava, how does it compare?
I hated Brava you see... too many hours, too big to be seen wearing it, left me with rashes and blisters even with plenty of barrier spray and the tackiness went very quickly, o and lines all over my chest from the silicone for 3 hours after I'd taken it off - there goes showing off my swelling.

Also, is it either gismostore or ebay you get it from? Nowhere else? The advertising puts me off, and that forum linked on the website is very suspicious.

O, and of course, any negative comments about BB? Did you try it for a good length of time (weeks not sessions) and see nothing? Did you get good results but they dimished when you stopped using it?

I think that's all the questions I can think of. This forum is pretty informative.

Author Reply

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: To Kieyah, Louise, Fullness, (and anyone else who used/uses BB) April 25 2008, 3:03 AM

Hello, my "before" pic on here is before herbs but after BB. I found out about BB a long time ago on the yahoo group. eventually through those ladies I found this forum and learned about herbs. So my "before" pic on here is after I had stopped BB completely. I had a few in between pics up on yahoo from my BB days but I took them all down. If you can picture them about a cup and a half smaller, way flatter, and a whole lot saggier, that's what they looked like before BB. kinda resembed pancakes. They had gone from being huge to being empty deflated nothings. They were so hideous that I would not even allow myself to look at them, nevermind take a pic of them. Wish I did now. My "after" pics on here are a combination of herbs, magnets and wonderup (mostly single herbs). You'd have to check my program page to figure out which is which.

I gained about a cup and a half from BB that I retained. I was very satisfied and thrilled actually. It was so much easier to fit BB into my life than brava. I tried brava for a few months but never could learn to sleep in them and could not for the life of me figure out how to manage to wear them long enough. So I guess I really can't compare to brava as I never did a proper session. Maybe some of the other girls can give their input on brava.

I have a tendency to watch TV in bed before I go to sleep. So I found it easy to use BB at night. I would put it on and lie down to watch some TV in bed before sleep. Sometimes I would fall asleep with it on and the alarm would wake me up and I'd just turn it off and go back to sleep. I couldn't work out how to use it in the morning. So mostly had to do once a day. Some days I would use in the afternoon too when I got home. My only disappointments are that I didn't get more growth from it. Might be because I didn't really take breaks like I was supposed to. I only took a week break maybe twice in the year I used it and that was only because I had overdone it and HAD to take a break. In addition to the growth in size, BB also returned the sensitivity to my nipples I had lost from breastfeeding and took out the droopiness I had. brought my boobs back up quite a lot. They were not perfect by any means but not deflated balloons anymore. I finally had a decent shape. The only reason this is dissappointing is because with magnets I feel like I got in one week from magnets what it took BB months to do (this is referring only to the lifting effect, not growth). If I had done the magnets first I think I could have gotten much better results from BB. I also got hicky-like marks whenever I overdid it with the suction. My nipples would be swollen and sore, but they got used to it evenually. and the domes were very uncomfortable, but you can get silicone sheeting to cushion them. Oh one more thing I am very fair skin so don't know if this is happen for everyone. But for me after using for a while my skin around the boobs where inside the domes would be became a bit darker, like a very slight tan. So I didn't feel I could wear low-cut clothes even after the dome rings would disappear. Now for me I don't normally wear low-cut clothes so not a big deal but for some ladies they like to especially with summer coming. This coloring did return to normal after I stopped BB completely.

Roseability86
(Login roseability86) Re: To Kieyah, Louise, Fullness, (and anyone else who used/uses BB) April 25 2008, 12:29 PM

Thanks for the detailed reply, very informative :-D

So, were the results from BB mainly firming and reshaping them, with the growth mainly coming from magnets and WU?

I was looking at the pics yday and checking the program pages of everyone that I thought had the results I'd love, and started to notice a pattern... they all used WU. I think when I get paid on Mon I may buy 3 months worth and see how it goes.

If magnet therapy gave you more growth than BB, (if I understood correctly), would you recommend that instead? I'm not very familiar with it, are there any good websites where I can read about it?

Also, do you think using WU and BB together would be a good idea? I was thinking it might help because the herbs travel to the breasts in the blood stream, and BB sucks the blood into the boobs. It makes sure it gets there, hehe.

Edit Message Delete Message

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: To Kieyah, Louise, Fullness, (and anyone else who used/uses BB) April 26 2008, 1:39 AM

No, the main thing BB did was the growth, but it did also take out most of the sagging and brought them closer together. I gained about a cup and a half from BB alone. I also gained about that much from single herbs, but also gained some weight with them and fenugreek gave me acne BAD.

magnets did give me some growth but not more than BB, mostly the magents firmed and toned them up and shape went back to like they were when I was a teenager. Which I absolutley LOVE!!! I am now trying wonderup, so far is a lot slower growth than single herbs were for me but way easier to take fewer pills and no acne. I think I will continue with WU until life gets less hectic which it may never do but I am considering adding magnets back in to maybe increase the growth rate and trying to save up to get another BB and use it as I try to lose weight (so I won't lose the boobs).

There are several girls using WU along with some form of suction so I don't think it could hurt. Maybe they could comment on their progress. I personally did not use herbs while using BB. but only because I didn't find out about herbs until after BB. So imagine how much growth I could have had!

Roseability86
(Login roseability86) Re: To Kieyah, Louise, Fullness, (and anyone else who used/uses BB) April 26 2008, 1:53 AM

Thanks Kieyah. Sorry I got confused. What happened to your other BB? Did it get too knackered or did you get rid of it?

I think I will order BB on Monday, as well as some WU. I'll try both together. I did try single herbs before (FG, Fennel seed, SP, WY, EPO/Starflower Oil) but I found it worked out to be quite expensive. Maybe because in the UK you have to rely on ebay and paying lotsa postage because they are all different sellers. Still searching for a good supplier that stocks all of em. I did feel some tingles and pain in my boobs when I was taking them though so I think they were working. Even Breast Success gave me some feelings and I think I did grow a smidgen while I was on that but nothing to write home about. Who knows? On a quality product with a boost from BB I could be on my way to BBs. 32A at the moment, or rather a 32AA/A and a 32A/B. Not very attractive.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: To Kieyah, Louise, Fullness, (and anyone else who used/uses BB) April 26 2008, 3:30 AM

No these machines are pretty durable. I actually thought I had messed it up so had gotten another one for backup but ended up it was ok, they just get kinda noisy after a while. I got rid of them when I moved Sad wish I had kept them now. now I have to save up for another one all over again. boohoo what a loss! Sad I think i might just order the domes and try manual for a while so at least I can get started while i save up enough for the machine. I'm so afraid to lose any weight until then because it will come off my boobs.

On the herbs I had found it cheap to do single herbs if you buy the herb in bulk powder by the pound and pack your own capsules. I just can't swallow many during the day. I have a very strong gag reflex and it has been getting worse. I was trying to take quite a lot of different things. but if you're already in the UK then WU should be cheap for you. It's not that cheap when you live in the US.

Amy_m
(no login) Magnets? April 26 2008, 8:56 AM

Hey Kieyah!

Definately thanks for all the info, I've been using the BB for 3 weeks now & so far not much of a change, but I guess it takes time. I was also wondering about the magnets. What type of magnets are they? And what do you do with them?... I haven't read about this before, so I'm really interested to find out. Thanks a million!

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: To Kieyah, Louise, Fullness, (and anyone else who used/uses BB) April 26 2008, 2:27 PM

Hi amy, if you go back to the main page, magnet therapy has a forum all its own with tons of info there. I personally saw the most benefits (as far as lift) by wearing them at night in a sports bra. but I felt like I didn't grow this way. so I then started wearing inside my regular bra during the day.

esther
(Login esthercpad) Re: To Kieyah, Louise, Fullness, (and anyone else who used/uses BB) April 26 2008, 6:01 PM

Hi I just read this thread. What is WU? never heard of it Smile

Amy_m
(no login) Re: To Kieyah, Louise, Fullness, (and anyone else who used/uses BB) April 26 2008, 11:46 PM

Thank you so much Kieyah! I'll definately read it all! WU is Wonder Up herbal supplement pills:o)

Roseability86
(Login roseability86) Re: To Kieyah, Louise, Fullness, (and anyone else who used/uses BB) April 28 2008, 11:56 AM

Right, well I have now ordered a BB and two months supply of WU. Was going to get three but thought "I can always buy more next month". Hopefully, as I've ordered early (11am over here), they should come either tomorrow or Weds and I can start a new program page to keep you all up to date. Here's to evening out my boobs, and to us all gaining those extra inches.

Roseability86
(Login roseability86) Re: To Kieyah, Louise, Fullness, (and anyone else who used/uses BB) April 28 2008, 1:05 PM

I just purchased 2 32B bras and a bikini top. Should be easier to see progress and also won't squash down swelling. I really don't know what bra size I am, 32Bs often give me pains and leave me with marks but I have a feeling 32B will be too big. We shall see. I'd love to fit a 32C someday but small steps :-)

Louise
(no login) Re: To Kieyah, Louise, Fullness, (and anyone else who used/uses BB) April 30 2008, 3:06 PM

I started out loose 32B / full 32A - with Brava swelling I had to wear 36D and sometimes that was a struggle. I've lost weight now so I'm 32C / 30D but I wear 32DD to fit around BB swelling. If you turn it up high the swelling is huge! Also make sure you use the biggest size domes you can get to stay on. I got more swelling from 30 mins XL than 60 mins with large. I'm doing 1 hour 2x daily and think this makes a difference too. I'm retaining a small but noticeable difference 15 hours after I take the domes off.

I used WU too with Brava but not sure it does much for me so have pretty much given up with it.

Roseability86
(Login roseability86) Re: To Kieyah, Louise, Fullness, (and anyone else who used/uses BB) May 1 2008, 1:54 PM

Wow, that was a badly typed message. I meant 32As gave me marks... I am now the proud owner of some 32B bras... they fit my right boob perfectly
(no wonder I had chest pains and deep marks from 32As), still loose on left one though. I think I'm just gonna use BB on the left boob for a while.

Thanks for the advice Louise. I've been using medium but for this evening's session I'll make sure I try the large. My boobs are now the same size (after BB session number 2), let's hope with patience I can get this to be permanent. I think it's the lopsidedness rather than the size that gets to me. Although, once they are even I'm sure I'll start trying to make em both bigger, hehe.

bosom beauty seconds??
August 23 2008 at 12:23 AM amy (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so many people dont like their bb on this forum,why arn't they selling them ?

just curious because id like 2 buy a WORKING used one Big Grin

Author Reply
postgirl
(Login postgirl) Re: bosom beauty seconds?? August 23 2008, 10:29 PM

I wouldn't even consider buying one of these machines second hand.Mine broke down 2 times and each time it cost me so much to send back to be repaired because the machine is so heavy the 3rd tiome it went wrong I didn't even bother sending it back.This was all in a space of just 3 weeks.They are very poorly made and most are cheap copies made in China.I also found the machine horrible to use and it used to make my breasts go so purple that I am sure this is not good for your breasts.I think you will find most these womens machinesthat women no longer use are either broken or they don't feel confident in selling it on,as the bloody things are always going wrong.I would give Bosom beauty a miss and may be try another method.There is lots more choice out there now than when I was looking.Like all the other girls on this group suggest ,I would go for something much easier on the breasts x

Princess Pearl
(no login) new is better! August 24 2008, 8:03 PM

I bought mine secondhand. It got shipped back at my cost, it broke down more than they had said on the ebay description,

She added AS IS and NEEDS REPAIR ---after I started bidding! Who re-reads the description after they start bidding?

Bad experience. Plus for sanitary reasons, I want to go NEW next time!

You don't save that much buying used anyway from what I have seen.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: bosom beauty seconds?? August 25 2008, 10:01 AM

Something easier on the breasts won't work the same!

I bought mine second hand for half price and have been very pleased with it, I had to buy new domes because I'm only 26 underbust so they touch in the middle which causes them to crack after a few months but the actual machine is still going strong - like with Brava the older stuff seems to be better made.

Also people say 'cheap copies made in China' - the actual products were always made in China, it's only recently that you could get the stuff from other sources, literally the XL domes have only been available locally for less than a year.

Princess Pearl
(no login) Re: bosom beauty seconds?? August 25 2008, 1:02 PM

WOW, I have never seen the cheaper copies from China. I always look on eBay though. How can one save buying the copies?

Anyone sent their BB for repair? Is it worth it?
August 22 2008 at 5:57 PM Roseability86 (Login roseability86)

Gismostore have offered to repair my Bosom Beauty but is it worth actually sending it back? Has anyone sent theirs back and received it repaired and functioning correctly?

Author Reply
postgirl
(Login postgirl) Re: Anyone sent their BB for repair? Is it worth it? August 23 2008, 10:34 PM

I wouldn't bother ,mine went wrong twice and I sent it back costing me nearly £70 for poatage and then a week after getting it back it broke down again.At this point I gave up, as I was sick of throwing good money after bad.I found the machine terrible to wear any way so I was glad to see the back of it.You live and learn!

diymad
(Login diymad) Re: Anyone sent their BB for repair? Is it worth it? August 25 2008, 5:59 PM

I agree,I would not send it back because it has cost me a small fortune sending my machine back and this is now the 4th time it has stopped sucking and I am not sending it back again.The guy keeps repairing it but not replacing it with a new one so the same thing keeps going wrong.Like other forum members say these things are so cheaply made they seem to go wrong all the time.The postage is so expensive as the machine weighs about 7KG.I live in UK but the cost is still a lot.If you buy from UK and live overseas it would cost you big money to send back and the chances are it will break down again.

Does BB give you permanent result?
April 11 2008 at 11:52 AM esther (Login esthercpad)

Hi, I am just wondering, Will BB give you a permanent result after you stop using it? Have anyone got experience after BB?
Thanks

Author Reply
esther
(Login esthercpad) Re: Does BB give you permanent result? April 11 2008, 12:00 PM

Sorry, what I mean by BB is Brave Breast, which is Brava pump breast enlargement system.

Louise
(no login) Re: Does BB give you permanent result? April 11 2008, 7:40 PM

What is usually called 'Brava Breast' is the Bosom Beauty 2012 - see www.gismostore.com for pics - is this the machine you mean? If what you are ordering looks different from this send us a link with a pic and we can have a look.

esther
(Login esthercpad) Re: Does BB give you permanent result? April 11 2008, 11:26 PM

Hi Louis,

No, I haven't ordered yet, but I am looking for a method that works permanently.
I have read the posts, it seems that BB is better than Brava so I think I will get BB but what I am wondering is: does BB give you a permanent result after you stop using it??

I am A cup person, my aim is to get B cup only, how long should I use the device and if I stop using it, will it stay??

Thanks a lot

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Does BB give you permanent result? April 12 2008, 12:35 AM

I gained about 1.5 cups using bosom beauty machine (if that's what you are taking about) and kept it. I achieved the results after about 2 months but continued to use the machine once daily for nearly a year because (1) I wanted more growth and (2) I didn't want to lose the gains. For me the results stayed.

Louise
(no login) Re: Does BB give you permanent result? April 12 2008, 9:08 AM

I gained aout 1.5 cups with Brava while losing 15 lbs elsewhere so it definitely can work for some but it really depends on how much time and money you want to put in. I used Brava average 15 hours daily for 7 months, the longest I left it off was about 30 hours twice because I had to catch a flight so I was a very consistent user. I didn't really see any swelling left at the end of the day until about 16-17 weeks.

I'm using BB now, just gone up to the XL domes which are great, I've done 8 weeks and want to do 8 weeks more. I know someone else who used BB (and who is definitely a reliable person like Kieyah, not any kind of advert) she used for 8 weeks, took 3 weeks break, then used for another 8 weeks - she gained 2 inches, 1.5 of which was permanent - that was in 2006 so I guess it really is permanent!

I would say the main disadvantage of Brava is that you have to put in a lot more hours for a lot more weeks than they advertise, it is also better value to buy just the domes from ebay and make your own airlock than to buy the whole set from Brava (although Brava give a warranty) - maybe ask on the forum which ebay sellers people have found to be reliable. I bought from Brava with the smartbox set but much preferred my homemade airlock as you get stronger suction.

The main disadvantages of BB is that it's noisy and it hurts! Brava can be itchy and give sore skin patches but BB feels like it's breaking your ribs! I've tried silicone sheeting, thick rubber sheeting, the NB soft rings and the NB foam sheeting (made from the same material as the rings). The foam sheeting is by far the best but make sure you order the sheets not the rings as the rings don't work at all because BB is too strong and they get sucked into the domes. I bought the BB machine second hand from Fullness on this forum (she only had one though) and have bought the cups from www.gismostore.com.

If you do buy BB, try not to order anything from yourlizzy.com as they have spammed this forum repeatedly in the past pretending to be users to fool us into buying their products!

Good luck either way.

P.s. 1 cup should be realistic and hopefully you can get that within 6 months with either method esp if you're not losing weight....we all only want 1 cup until we start...then it becomes 2 cups, then 3....you can't avoid the booby-greed monster!

esther
(Login esthercpad) Re: Does BB give you permanent result? April 12 2008, 11:10 AM

Thank you for both of you, Louise and Kieyah. I will definitely get BB (bosom beauty) as I don't have enough time to do Brava and when reading the posts, it seems that the result from Brava isn't permanent when you stop using it.

I have tried herbal supplements like Evegen for 5 months but it doesn't make a difference at all. I don't want to do surgery because I'll have to repeat it every 10 years and if I didn't, my breast would lose its normal form when the implants are taken.

So far I am looking for other methods such as vacuum/pump but I just don't want to stick with it my whole life Smile. So I aim for B cup only because if my breasts do shrink after I stop using it, I hope I will still retain at least B cup (cross my finger).

Louise, where did you buy the NB sheet foams from? I think I gonna need it when I get BB.

Thanks

Lasting results with the Bosom Beauty 2012??
November 22 2008 at 3:41 AM Daisy P. (no login)

After much research, I'm very close to purchasing the Bosom Beauty 2012. After reading many threads, it appears as though the machine works, as long as you can bear the pain. I'm so desperate at this point that I'm not the least bit worried about the pain. My main concern is wondering if the results are as lasting as the Brava System seems to be. I don't have the time to put into the Brava System, as I am a full-time student and I work full-time as well. Have any of you Bosom Beauty 2012 users took an extended break from using your system and seen lasting results?? Please let me know. Also, If anyone has any before and after pics that they don't mind sharing, I'd love to see them especially if the after pic was taken after an extended time period of not using the system.... Thanks so much!!

Author Reply
dory
(Login Dory505) Re: Lasting results with the Bosom Beauty 2012?? December 3 2008, 9:28 AM

i've never read any woman tried the bb 2012 for atleast a month and didnt get results. im a new bb user but in 20 days i got 1/4 inch increase and its real growth because i measured on my 5th day of my cycle. just trying to use it whenever i can and atleast 1 hour twice and 3 times a day til i complete 8 weeks, take 1 week break as recommanded, 8 weeks again, then 1 month break.

paula
(no login) No suction with bb 2012 July 19 2009, 11:28 PM

What am I doing wrong? The machine has no suction at all. Does anyone in the US have this machine? What should I set the voltage to? It didn't come with any instructions.

andrea
(Login xxbabygurlxx) Re: Lasting results with the Bosom Beauty 2012?? July 26 2009, 7:46 PM

I have used Bosom Beauty now for about 2 months now!

I have to say it has the worst CUSTOME service ever!. I think it takes them about 5 days to respond back to me. Recently my machine lost suction which was a pain. I bought a new machine for 180 bucks!

And the one they sent also has little to no suction! I am so upset. So i said screw this i'm going to noogleberry. I must say Lucy is so sweet and answers my questions and concerns. I havent had a problem since.

policelady76
(Login policelady76) Bosom beauty broken! July 30 2009, 6:46 PM

I had the same problem ....no suction.The customer service from the guy selling it was terrible and the machine never did get fixed.These machines are so cheaply made and I wish I had never bothered buying one.I would avoid these machines at all costs as they are more trouble than they are worth.I may give noogleberry a go....not sure yet what else to try.

andrea
(Login xxbabygurlxx) Re: Lasting results with the Bosom Beauty 2012?? August 2 2009, 5:29 PM

^^ i actually spoke to the customer service rep for bosom beauty and still i got nothing solved. They just denied every sending one that wasnt inspected, even though i entioned the one they sent me had very low suction. And i should know i had one before!

They just make me so angry! I spend 400 bucks on a new one then i had to buy another smart box for 180! Now to get my old one repaired i have to pay big bucks to ship it to get it repaired!

policelady76
(Login policelady76) Bad customer service August 2 2009, 6:15 PM

Seems we have all been treated badly then.Where did you buy your machine from.Was it the Gismostore.I think they also sell on ebay?

bravebrava
(no login) Re: Lasting results with the Bosom Beauty 2012?? August 2 2009, 11:31 PM

does this Bosom Beauty 2012 work??? how is this different from Brava?? Brava was so expensive and it is not working.

policelady76
(Login policelady76) More damage than good! August 3 2009, 7:50 PM

The Bosom beauty is so powerful that I think it does more harm than good.the suction feels like it is sucking your breasts off.This can not be any good for your breasts.Brava is much more gentle along with some other systems out there.I would not recommend a system that needs to be plugged into the mains.The bosom beauty can double up as a spray tan machine and I have heard so many horror stories I would not recommend it.I used it for a while and it made my breasts go purple.In fact the whole experience waqs quite scary.My machine broke after about a week but looking back this was probably a blessing.Go for a something much more gentle on the breast.I can't comment on brava as I have never used this system.

Andrea
(Login xxbabygurlxx) Re: Lasting results with the Bosom Beauty 2012?? August 14 2009, 8:21 PM

I bought my BB system off ebay then i got transfered to the head of the CS, I basically bitched her off for sending me a crap machine.

How is it that your boobs are turning purple? are u using the middle tube?

Policelady76
(Login policelady76) Purple breasts August 15 2009, 4:21 PM

Yeah my boobs did go purple.I used it on the correct settings on the first connector on the machine but just found the suction way too strong.The bosom beauty has become very unpopular now as there are so many better systems out there.I think women have finally realised that you don't need to attach yourself to a painful machine to get results.Not many women on this forum seem to be using the bosom beauty anymore.There has been so many horror stories on the machine that women seem to be opting for other systems now.

Mumma Bear
(no login) Re: Lasting results with the Bosom Beauty 2012?? August 17 2009, 4:01 AM

Just chiming in to say that the problem part of the BB system is just the machine, or so it seems - the cups/domes per se are actually very good quality and well designed. They're interchangeable with the NB system, so you can use the BB domes with the NB pump/tubes and get the best of both worlds!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Lasting results with the Bosom Beauty 2012?? August 23 2009, 6:32 PM

I used to be on here ages ago, one of the Brava success stories. I've used BB too and was amazed how powerful it is. I think it's great and have used for 2hrs straight with no negative effects BUT I'd used Brava every night with manual suction (airlock) as hard as I could stand for about 4 months before I got it. I think people who haven't liked BB possibly because it's a shock to beginners - turn it way down and start with 15 mins per day. Also you should use some sort of padded sheet with boob holes cut otherwise you're putting a lot of uncomfortable pressure on the ribs and your boobs aren't feeling it. Persevere!

P.S. are you all in the US? I'm UK so is the BB guy and I've always found he responds to email within hours and posts stuff in a couple of days.

Salome83
(no login) Re: Lasting results with the Bosom Beauty 2012?? August 23 2009, 11:47 PM

Hi Louise!! it is nice to see you here again, you were my inspiration when I first started in january '09. but I didn't see you since then!
even though I rarely write something, i love this forum and try to read every week. I started doing BB w/15 mins (as you said) in January and increased over time, I also used the padding and I didn't have any problem. i was actually happy with my BB. Now I am on vacation, and I bought a Noogleberry hand pump to carry with me instead of the big BB machine Smile I also liked Noogle as well and I am afraid I am getting addicted to suction. I think i still don't have any permanent effect but i get good swelling when I noogle or use BB. I started as 34A and now even 12 hours after my BB session I can be a small B cup. it becomes a large A the day after and comes back to my original A in 2-3 days if i don't pump at all.

When I come back to US, i will probably buy Brava Smile ( when I have money). I remember you were using both BB and Brava and you were a success story!
I just want to ask, how much did you gain over all after stopping suction? and do you think Brava can give permamnent results? Also would you recommend noogling or using BB with Brava domes or do you think this would hurt Brava domes?

This would help me a lot and I believe to others as well!!thanks a lot!!

Is Bosom Beauty loosing suction?
January 4 2009 at 1:17 AM xjyoyo (no login)

I bought Bosom Beauty 2012 from gismostore on line in December. It had been working well for me.But from last week, I found that the machine seems is losing suction, it just does not suck as strongly as before. I used can only tolerate the 'SESL' steel at about 10-11 O'clock at most, but recently even I turned it to 3 o'clock position, I feel that the machine is not sucking as strongly as at 11 o'clock position. I tried to connect the clear tube to the Nozzle Two, but the suction from Nozzle Two was too strong to tolerate even I turned the 'SESL' at the minimum position.

So I was wondering that if there is anything wrong with the machine? Or something is wrong with the 'SESL' steel? because I don't feel the suction varies much when I turn the SESL graduatlly?

Author Reply
dory
(Login Dory505) Re: Is Bosom Beauty loosing suction? January 4 2009, 12:32 PM

Where do you live? make sure the voltage matches the Elect. requirements of using the Machine, if your country's voltage is higher or lower u can use a voltage transformer to solve this If this is the problem, it hapend to me once and i fixed it with the Voltage transformer. or else your machine might be broken or something Sad

xjyoyo
(no login) I get it fixed January 4 2009, 1:01 PM

Thanks Dory. I live in Australia.
I sent an email to gismostore and got a reply in a few hours. It is said that the machine may be full of moisture, so just use 'suck/spray' setting, I followed the advice, and the machine is now working properly as before.

xjyoyo
(no login) loosing pressure again! January 10 2009, 2:20 PM

I am very confused now that Bosom beauty 2012 is now loosing pressure again. I used spray/suck for some time, it seemed improved a bit, the suction was a bit stronger than before using this mode, then the machine began to lose the pressure again, I tried spray/suck setting for 1 hour today, but the suction still does not stronger. The seller said the machine must be likely full of moisture, and suggests me to leave the machine at well ventilated place for 3 days, then use spray/such mode, but it means that I have to halt the session, doesn't it? Has anyone encountered such a problem?

Teadrinker
(Login teadrinker10) Re: Is Bosom Beauty loosing suction? January 10 2009, 2:59 PM

I had the same problem and also got told the same thing.I left it for a few days and tried again.It worked for about 10 mins than started losing suction.After reading past posts it is clear these machines seem to go wrong all the time and break down all the time.They are cheap China imports and this may be why.I gave up with mine in the end.I found the machine so painful to use before the machine going wrong that I was quite happy to give up on it.Good luck

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Is Bosom Beauty loosing suction? January 11 2009, 10:51 PM

Mine was second hand when I got it and is about 4-5 years old. I went through a phase with it where it lost suction, poking a cotton bud around in the port helped a little, also you're supposed to use the left port but I switched to the middle one (careful with this it may be super-strong). Do you use any filters? Getting sweat or body lotion or anything in the machine can damage it - I don't have the filters so just use a long tube so that nothing gets right through. Kieyah may also be able to offer some advice as I think she's had hers quite a while.

P.S. Also check that your domes don't have any hairline cracks, I had a really minor crack in one and could hardly get a seal (thought the machine had packed up) but it's fine with a new set.

xjyoyo
(no login) Re: Is Bosom Beauty loosing suction? January 12 2009, 1:58 PM

Thanks for your response, Louise. I did not use filters or body lotion, I also tried to switch to the middle nozzle, but the suction was too strong for me to tolerate even I turned the SESL wheel at the minimum position, my boobs just turned purple instantly, how can you tolerate such a strong suction?

Need some help with BB, please!
July 28 2008 at 5:05 PM Val (Login Valeriya)

I just bought my BB system, and I am not sure if it's not working or I am doing something wrong. I get very little suction when I use Y-tube, so it won't ever stick. But it works just fine otherwise. Anything I am doing wrong or my Y-tube is broken? Thanks a lot, Val

Author Reply
Sheep
(no login) Re: Need some help with BB, please! August 2 2008, 7:03 AM

What part exactly is the Y-tube and what does it do?

Val
(Login Valeriya) Re: Need some help with BB, please! August 3 2008, 9:14 PM

I have Y-shaped tube which could be attached to both domes at the same time. I can't get any suction when I try to use it. Regular tube for the single dome works just fine. I just want to save some time on a machine and use both domes at once. Thanks again, Val

Sylviatob
(Login Sylviatob) A possible leak in the line? August 4 2008, 5:00 PM

I've been using pumps off and on for over a year now, and I've experienced leaks either in the seal(where it attaches to your chest), or in a leak in the line somewhere....possibly where the tubes attach to a connector.
I fixed the problem with using some clear silicone sealant where the tubes join to the connectors.

BB Users...No Suction?
October 16 2008 at 3:19 AM Andrea (Login xxbabygurlxx)

mm i don't know if its something i am doing wrong but its not sucking, its not even staying on my breasts, i have ot hold it, and even then i feel nothing. Is there something wrong with the machine or somehting i am doing wrong?

Thanks

Author Reply
delicate41
(Login delicate41) Re: BB Users...No Suction? October 16 2008, 3:45 AM

Hi

When I first tried my Bosom Beauty I thought it was broken. I would pump & pump and get no suction. I never developed breasts even during my pregnancy.

I had to keep adjusting domes to get suction. I purchased a runners tank top and I had to put it on first and then slip the domes under it. My domes liked when I placed them on the outside part of my chest or closer to the under arm area. I also guide my domes where the center is to align with the nipple. And after an hour of two of figuring it out whenever I moved I would loose the suction. The sound it makes is like you are passing gas. But I have mastered it already.

Don't Give Up.
You will be an expert soon.
Determination & endurance & patience is the key to success.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: BB Users...No Suction? October 16 2008, 8:25 PM

If you think the machine is broken, unplug the tubes and turn the machine on full (SESL round to 4 o'clock position), 'suck' setting. Now put your fingers near the metal outlet where you attach the tubes - you should feel sucking from the left and middle and blowing from the right.

Does this work?

silv
(Login silv1)
SENIOR MEMBER BB breaks down easily October 24 2008, 5:35 AM

In my opinion, BB breaks down very easily. I'm not saying all BB machines are like that but a lot of them! If you have no experiences with fixing electronics (not the complicated one, like a VCR) then you will have problems! You either have to bring it to a local electronic store for repair or send it back to UK. Well, either options will cost you at least $50.
I was lucky that my boyfriend knows a little about electronics but to be honest, I can't even remember how many times I have to fix my BB. After a year and a half (i've only used it for 3 cycles), my BB finally quit working for me..lol.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: BB Users...No Suction? October 24 2008, 6:48 PM

I think similar to Brava the old BBs were better built. Mine was second hand (and she'd used it for 2x 8 weeks cycles) and I've used it 30 mins per day along with Brava for 10 weeks, alone for 2 hours per day for 16 weeks and now again with Brava for 1 hour per day for the last 8 weeks and still working fine. Does make a few funny noises and I did have trouble keeping suction when one of the domes cracked but you can replace the domes quite cheaply.

BB Works!! Boob Growth
May 13 2009 at 5:00 AM Andrea (Login xxbabygurlxx)

Honestly when i started using BB 2 weeks ago i thought it would be a waste of time, but now i can really see it works. In high school i use to be a 34 D (i weighed more), and then i started going to the gym and went down to a 34C.

I use herbs along with BB everyday. I take PM once in the morning and once before i go to bed. I also take 3000 mg a day of Fenugreek and hops. I have acne prone skin and the herbs haven't made my acne worst which is a plus. I use BB red cord (i do one boob at a time because its suction is stronger)for 30 mins (an hour total at night)

In about 2 weeks i am busting out of my C cup (and its not swelling)!

Author Reply
J.J.
(no login) Re: BB Works!! Boob Growth May 13 2009, 4:31 PM

Congrats Andrea!

It is great that you found something that is working for you. We don't have a lot of BB users here to report on their programs and progress, so please do keep posting to let us know how things continue.

Charlie
(Login Littlesweety707) hey May 13 2009, 10:47 PM

Hi, are you talking about the brava bra? what do you mean you have to you it on one breast then the other?

Andrea
(no login) Re: BB Works!! Boob Growth May 15 2009, 2:55 PM

Hi, oh sorry i wasn't more clear. I use Bosom Beauty 2012. I have the clear cords, the red, and the black cord. The clear cords don't have enough suction so i do each boob separately, and i find an effective method to use.

dory
(Login Dory505) Re: BB Works!! Boob Growth May 17 2009, 7:00 AM

Hello, Andrea, what do u mean by red cord and black cord?
and how do u know that it's not swelling? did u try to stop using bb for a while? like a month atleast?
waiting for ur kind reply.

dory

Andrea
(Login xxbabygurlxx) Re: BB Works!! Boob Growth May 22 2009, 3:26 AM

Hi Dory, the black and red cord comes with the system along with the clear one. For me personally the clear one doesn't give any suction so i opted to just use the red cord and do each boob at a time.

Well the reason why i dont think its swelling is because usually after a couple of days of not doing it your breast goes back to its regular size (or when your on your period your breasts usually feel bigger). I have naturally a larger chest so after a couple of days of not using the system i stay the same. Its just my experience.

salome83
(no login) Re: BB Works!! Boob Growth May 22 2009, 6:35 AM

Hi Andrea,

it is great to hear that you experience some growth, it is very inspiring!! i have been reading the forum for like 2 months, i don't write much but i read almost every day. I use the BB, the reason i can't tell much is that i couldn't use it properly until now (well i even couldn't have time for 1-2 hour BB in day so i admire people committing Brava!!) i ve been on and off and i wen to vacations in between, so not sure now. I am 34 A and I don't think i ve been 34 B yet, but i can say they feel definitely heavier and rounder, i just need to do it religiously!!

I am also using Bountiful breast which is bovine ovary for 3 months, so don't know really well which will give me result if there will be any Smile

i am quite confused about the red and the black tube as well, mine is a clear one and you can do the both at one time, didn't come with red or black, it is just clear tube. i guess maybe red one doesn't let you do the two at one time, is that the reason you do one at a time?

anyway, glad to hear you have something, keep us posted, I hope i will be having some too!

andrea
(Login xxbabygurlxx) Re: BB Works!! Boob Growth June 3 2009, 6:00 AM

i do each boob at a time, i find te clear one doesnt give me enough suction.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon