Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Nipple crisis please help!

Anonymous
(Login minhina) RE: Nipple crisis please help! April 12 2007, 7:15 PM

when i take the system off, my breasts are swollen, but so are my nipples who appear almost white. then they hurt (nipples) for the whole day, until i wear the brava again. they are big and it does not go.they hurt and hurt does not go. But the swelling disappears, and for some people Brava never works...

i do not want to be negative, actually i want to be positive and optimistic and so...but..should i worry about my nipples, would they stay like this forever, would my breasts be even smaller when i finally stop wearing the device???

so how does the rest cope with negative thoughts, unsuccesful stories and the rest?

minnie cooper
(no login) i don't understand April 15 2007, 10:59 AM

everyone keeps complaining over weird nipples but thats going to happen while wearing it; thats appart of it, yes mine look funny after, but the truth is that they will get back to normal. Nipples are funny looking things any way! I know that even swollen mine look better than a lot of chicks anyway! nipples are the least we need to worry about! Smile
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon