Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

1 week with BBeauty

Bosom Beauty question
October 1 2007 at 1:18 AM lucyb (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ladies, After a very disappointing go with the Brava, I've decided to give the BB2012 a shot. It tooks seven days to arrive and came with very limited directions. I have been experimenting a bit and am beginning to figure out what works.

Could some of you ladies that are experienced with this system let me know how you increase your time. It says 10 minutes for the first session, but nothing after that. Also, which port do you plug the tubing into? Any other tips would be appeciated. First day I did get a hickey on one side. But, today I did better. After about 3 10 minute sessions, I had 2 inches of swelling....beautiful! Thanks in advance for any help.

Author Reply
Black Sheep
(no login) Re: Bosom Beauty question October 1 2007, 5:26 AM

If you're looking at the machine..plug the clear cord into the left nozzle.
Annddd, I think you gradually increase over a week or so...until you're up to 1/2 hour or 45 minutes.

Edit Message Delete Message

Louise
(no login) Re: Bosom Beauty question October 1 2007, 3:49 PM

Hi Lucy,

How long did you use Brava? What were your average hours per day and did you miss any nights?

Lucy B
(no login) Brava use October 1 2007, 8:13 PM

I used the Brava for about two weeks, some nights failed because I could not get a seal. That was my biggest disappointment. No matter how hard I tried I could not get a seal sufficient to allow me even the slightest movement. I had a coaching session, but the coach was not willing to offer me a different sized dome. I clearly had a large gap under my armpits, but she insisted that I was in the right size and that a seal could be achieved. I even had my husband help me hold everything in place. The least movement of my arm, or even a deeper breath would result in a broken seal. I work 10-12 hours a day and could not continue to function with no sleep.

1 week with BBeauty
October 4 2007 at 5:05 PM lucyb (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ladies, Just wanted to give you an update. After some pretty scary moments with the BB, I think I have it figured out. There are three ports on this unit for those of you who may be considering a round with it. The first one to the left has the least amount of suction, the middle has a great deal more and the right port is apparently for putting liquids into, perhaps self tanner or maybe the chinese use it for herbs. The directions you get with the machine are an odd mix of chinese and broken english with no directions on how to get started, which port to use, or how long to use. My first experience was very frightening. I plugged into the second port, set the "control knob" which by the way, doesn't seem to work, and seconds later watched my breasts being sucked to the end of the domes, turning from bright red to purple. I jumped up and pulled the tubing from the port and I honestly think that if I hadn't, it would have exploded my breasts! Very painful indeed. So, I have very cautiously experimented with this apparatus and have found that if I plug in to the first port, with the suction set to "firm", the suction is tolerable and the results after an hour are pretty impressive. Today is the 4th day and the swelling is almost immediate as soon as I turn on the machine. I measured 34.5 " around the nipples before starting, now I am measuring 36 when I come out of the domes. I have been doing once a day for an hour. I am measuring 35 before each session which would indicate a half inch increase. My period is due next week and that could be the reason for the increase, but it is definitely encouraging. I have nicer, fuller looking breasts that now fill up my B cup bra that definitely wasn't full before. I know this sounds ridiculous but honestly I think I have grown already. My breasts are definitely filled out more at the top. Perhaps I am a quick responder, as I felt I had a minimal gain with Brava after only a couple of unsuccesful weeks. I am keeping a detailed log and will post if results are acheived. Best to all!

Author Reply
Louise
(no login) Re: 1 week with BBeauty October 4 2007, 6:04 PM

That's great, glad you've found something that works, how long do you leave it on for and are you using once or twice daily? What dome size are you using? What's your underbust? Do you find these domes have more room on your chest than Brava?

pieceapie
(no login) u used brava October 4 2007, 6:12 PM

im gonna be ordering brava soon can u plz tell me what went wrong with brava

lucyb
(no login) Re: 1 week with BBeauty October 4 2007, 6:48 PM

Hi, I will do an underbust measurement, haven't done that. I have been using the medium domes once a day. However, I went back for an additional 15 minutes today just to "renew" the swelling. When I measured I was at 37, a full inch larger than after the first session. The medium domes are barely fitting after an hour. The large ones are a little to wide for me, however I did get them to suck on today after my 60 minute initial session. With that amount of swelling and a little manipulation, I finally got suction. I figured I had better get working on that because within a couple of days I believe I will be to the end of the medium domes. It was interesting, when I went back for the additional 15, I immediately swelled back to where I was at the end of the 60 minute session. With Brava, the swelling was much larger and stayed quite well, however, by the beginning of the next session, it was all gone. With BB even though I'm almost reaching the end of the dome, all of that doesn't stay. When you release the suction, you see a significant decrease immediately. But, I'll say I am very pleased at this point. Now that I've learned the right amount of suction, it's not nearly as painful and I'm not as sore at the rib cage and underarms.

In response to the lady that asked about Brava. I don't know if I had the wrong size cups or what, but I could not get enough suction to be able to even make the slightest movement. After a couple of weeks of sleepless night, I had to give up. I work long days. My best Smile

Louise
(no login) Re: 1 week with BBeauty October 4 2007, 8:20 PM

Roughly how much swelling do you get in terms of cup size and how long does it last? (sorry to be a pain)

lucyb
(no login) Re: 1 week with BBeauty October 5 2007, 1:50 AM

In terms of cup size, I am overflowing my b cups when finished. I am eight hours post session and still measuring 35 full inches (1/2 larger than normal) with swelling still good on upper portion of breasts where I am normally pretty flat. My husband noticed as soon as he saw me this evening! He kept staring at dinner~

Alexia
(Login Alexia1981) Re: 1 week with BBeauty October 6 2007, 7:24 AM

Hey Lucyb,

I also started with using the BBeauty 1 week ago. I also love the swelling but have strong pains under my arms. Do you have that to? I'm using the massage setting, but I will try firm to as you have nice results with it.

lucyb
(no login) Bosom beauty question October 7 2007, 2:48 AM

Hi Alexia, No, I haven't had any pains under my arms, but I do from time to time because of fibocystic condition. As you know, the instructions from BB are useless! I'm not sure if the massage setting has more suction or less than the firming button. I use firm with the pressure knob exactly at 12:00. I'm not even sure that works to raise the pressure up and down, as I have tried to adjust it when the domes are on and I really can't tell the difference. But, definitely don't hook up to the center port. It feels like it will rip your breasts off. I am having a bit of soreness on the upper portion of the breasts. Actually on the portion of my chest that was really flat prior to using BB. Today made my 7th day of using for 1 hour and am definitely larger than when I started. I don't know if it would all go away it I quit using the system, but it seems very encouraging. I am at 14 hours post session and I am still larger than normal. Keep me posted on your results. Best of luck.

lucyb
(no login) Question for Alexia October 7 2007, 3:04 AM

Hi again, I forgot to ask you about your results thus far. Are you seeing an increase in size and how long is your swelling lasting? Did you just now begin to have the armpit pains? Depending on how it feels tomorrow, I may not do a 60 minute session. I might try 30 in the morning and 30 at night. I think that at this point, we need to be careful not to get too carried away with having too much suction or staying attached for too long. I went from a 10-15 minute session to about a 40 minute session and then on to 60. We may be overdoing it because we are excited about the swelling. I am quite sore on top where the domes dig in. I think the perfect setup would be the BB with the Brava domes. Please do keep posting since you and I started at the same time. It will be interesting to see how things go. I do worry a bit about whether or not this system is safe since it really hasn't been tested. But, I worried about using the Brava too. One more thing, I did start using cocoa butter at night, mainly because I don't want to get stretch marks and because my nipples were looking a little chapped. Just FYI, I am 42 and had one child 15 years ago. I am about 5'8 and around 125 lbs. I had d cups while pregnant and shrunk back down immediately to my small b. My mom is like a DD. Not sure what happened to me. I guess I took after Dad Smile
More later....LucyB

Alexia
(Login Alexia1981) Re: 1 week with BBeauty October 7 2007, 7:57 AM

Hi Lucy,

I'm normally wearing padded A cup bras, and one and a half hour after taking the bosom beauty of my unpadded B cup bra still fits perfectly. I don't know how long it lasts because I leave early in the morning for work and I can only use it rather late in the evening. But I think even the next day, they stay a little bit bigger than before I started.
I'm 26, no kids.
I think I had the armpit pains because I placed the domes to high (I pushed my breast up and then put the domes on). I tried placing them a little bit lower and it was much better!
I'm planning to wear this till december and I really hope I can get a full B cup by christmas. What are your aims?

Good luck,

Alexia

LucyB
(no login) Response to Alexia October 7 2007, 4:39 PM

Hi Alexia, I haven't really decided how long to wear, but I'm planning on at least 8 weeks which would put me at the first of December. After using today, I have a few tiny little bumps that are rather itchy and look like they are filled with water. Have you had anything like that? I want to clear it up fast so I won't lose wear time. Going to read some other posts and see what ladies do for a rash. It seems a pretty common problem with these suction devices.

I am using the medium domes and am nearing the end of them at one hour. I am trying to get used to the large ones. They are still too big and I'm wondering if I will ever be able to use them. They are very wide for my chest. Maybe the company will come out with large narrow domes. That would be nice.

You're right about the swelling. It seems like it really doesn't go completely away even at 14 to 16 hours. I don't want to go longer that that to find out! More later....

Louise
(no login) Re: 1 week with BBeauty October 7 2007, 7:57 PM

Lucy - the bumps you see are blisters, someone else wrote about them a couple of weeks ago. You may want to try a silicone sheet (See the yahoo bosombuddeez group). You can buy them off ebay and cut two holes to stick your boobs through so that the domes rest on the sheet like padding not on your skin. I think they got them from ebay and bought the thickest available but you should probably check first.

LucyB
(no login) Bumps with BB October 8 2007, 2:31 PM

Louise, thanks for the info. Interestingly, the bumps are not where the domes meet me chest. They are on top of my breast. I started Neosporin yesterday and it feels and looks much better. Do you think these really are blisters since they are not around the edges? They look just like a pimple or stopped up oil gland but they are much more painful/itcy. Seem to be better today though. Thanks for your help. It really is nice to have a group of ladies to share our experience with.

Louise
(no login) Re: 1 week with BBeauty October 8 2007, 2:42 PM

Did you use more suction or do a longer session than previously? I gave myself what looked like acne all over my boobs (counted over 60 individual red marks), weren't really itchy but some of them you could squeeze like a spot (hope that's not too much info!). I used some stuff from the healthfood shop that I'd used for other skin probs before, as hydrocortisone made no difference. The natural stuff fixed it in a couple of days but I just did 11 hours and wore a cotton vest with no bra for a few days.

See my post "skin rash miracle cure" for where you can buy the products or you can get them from Holland and Barrett if you're in England. There's a few other posts about rashes, someone recommended corium 21 cream but that made me more itchy.

Also I was advised to change my skincare routine and wash before putting the domes on without using moisturiser - I had to give up after 4 days and have nearly a week off as I was so itchy, much much better after I went back to the skincare I usually use and I usually use a moisturiser regardless of what it does to the domes - it doesn't seem to have affected them much.

Good luck x

Black Sheep
(Login Alexia1981) Re: 1 week with BBeauty October 8 2007, 7:17 PM

Lucy,

I didn't experience anything like that, but I remember Jane said she also got blisters (because here pores were clogged?).

Good luck,

Alexia

Jane
(no login) Re: 1 week with BBeauty October 8 2007, 11:02 PM

Jane here. It's possible to get blisters where the domes weren't touching. Mine have pretty much healed, but the marks aren't entirely faded yet. (I don't think they will be permanent, but they're not quite back to normal color.) The following is copied from my previous post about what happened: "I'm taking a break right now because I got blisters last time I wore the system. I'm not positive, but I think it's because my pores were clogged. What happened is that I decided to try covering my nipples with little circles of moleskin because I was afraid of the areolas getting bigger, but I took them off because the suction was too strong for them to stay stuck on. I used rubbing alcohol to try to get the adhesive from the moleskin off, but my skin was still a little tacky afterwards. Thinking it wasn't a big deal, I went ahead with the session, and at about the 40 minute mark, I noticed what looked like beads of sweat forming on my skin. Well, after another 10 minutes, I took off the domes, and found out that they weren't beads of sweat, but blisters! There are two areas where the skin broke before I realized what they were."

LucyB
(no login) Re: 1 week with BBeauty October 9 2007, 3:15 AM

Thanks ladies, the rash or blisters are much better today. I alternated Neosporin and Benadryl and skipped today in using BB. I'll start again tomorrow. Even after going 36 hours without BB, my B cups are still overflowing. I really didn't lose any more that I normally would in between my daily session. I had started rubbing on cocoa butter to prevent any strech marks since the suction is so strong with BB. Perhaps it did clog my pores. Thanks again! Best to all....

Lucy B
(no login) Question for Alexia and Jane October 11 2007, 7:22 PM

Hi Ladies, Just wondering if all is still well with BB. I'm noticing that the swelling for the past couple of days hasn't lasted as long. I feel that I'm outgrowing the medium cups, but can't get good suction on the large. Any tips? Lucy

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 1 week with BBeauty October 11 2007, 8:22 PM

Can you use the medium for a short session so you are a bit bigger then straightaway do a session with the large? Otherwise on the noogleberry forum (like BB but you pump manually with a pump) they have advised using foam with a hole cut for your boobs to get a seal - this pads out the opening a bit but still allows you to use the depth of the cup. I definitely find with Brava that if I'm swollen and I go up to the next dome size I can get my boobs down into the domes better if I use some moisturiser to lubricate otherwise the boobs are too wide for the opening - good luck!

Lucyb
(no login) Thanks Louise October 11 2007, 9:09 PM

Hi Louise, Thanks for the advice. I did try to go up to the large cups after an hour session with the medium cups. They fit much better than the medium now but the problem is that they extend too far out on the sides, under the arm. I'll visit the Noogleberry forum and see if I can find out what kind of foam to try. I don't really want to use the silicone sheets because from the photos of the lady that uses that on the BB forum, it seems that it would decrease the swelling on the outer edges of the domes and suck the breasts up through the holes. Might make them have a funny shape Smile
I think you're right though, if I could get good enough suction to get them to adhere, I'd be good to go. Just trying to be prepared as I'm hopeful that within a few days the mediums will be too small! Thanks so much. What a wonderful thing that we ladies can share information here. Lucy B

Alexia
(Login Alexia1981) Re: 1 week with BBeauty October 12 2007, 4:47 PM

Hey Lucy,

I don't see a blister (yet) but today drops of fluid came from my areolae! I only saw one drop so I proceeded but the whole dome was wet when I took it off :-(

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 1 week with BBeauty October 12 2007, 6:36 PM

The rest of what you found in the dome could be sweat - my Brava makes me sweat with a long session and for some reason its kind of a greyish white watery solution - not sure if that's anything to do with using PM cream or the skin prep

LucyB
(no login) Message for Alexia October 12 2007, 6:58 PM

Hi Alexia, Whatever my "blisters" were, they've gone away now and the dried skin peeled off. Good as new again! I have had a little moisture at the nipple a couple of times. It wasn't enough to drip, but I could feel it and see it smudged against the dome. I think that is probably normal. I went to the doctor once before my son was born because I had nipple discharge and he said that it was a normal hormonal occurence and could be caused from too much stimulation or fluctuation in hormones. I suppose our bodies are wondering what is going on with all this suction. I surely hope this thing doesn't bring on lactation. That would be awful. I am still trying to get my large domes to suck on. I spent 30 minutes in the mediums and then tried and still couldn't get them to seal. I even hooked up to the center port. That worked but I just can't handle that much suction. That is too painful for me. As for the photos on the yahoo forum, I don't know how those ladies get so red and purple looking. Perhaps they use the center port. I am getting good swelling and have only minimal redness where the domes meet my chest and just inside the domes where the breasts press against it. That goes away immediately as soon as I release the suction. I hope that BB will work but if I don't get the results I've hoped for, at least I won't be out months of wear and sleepless nights. Have a great weekend.

livinonaprayer
(no login) Re: 1 week with BBeauty October 12 2007, 9:05 PM

I am not sure if you are seeing sweat or not. The only thing I saw during my 11 weeks using Brava was condensation on the inside of the domes near the ends but there was never anything on my skin and if I left the domes on more than 12 hours, it would start to run down the inside of the domes and collect in the tubing. You definitely wouldn't want to start lactating though.

Alexia
(Login Alexia1981) Re: 1 week with BBeauty October 12 2007, 11:22 PM

lucy, my fluid doesn't come from my nipple itself, but from the outer boarder of my areolae, I think my nipples are to drie?

Louise, are you using PM cream with brava and does that help? I was thinking about ordering St herb nano cream to use after using the BB, when my breast are swollen and red.. I'm also taking Naturedayliquid and saw palmetto for the moment, but I will have to stop the saw palmetto because I'(m gaining weight! So I'm searching for an alternative

Louise
(no login) Re: 1 week with BBeauty October 13 2007, 5:42 AM

Not really sure if it makes any difference but I thought as the skin is stretched the pores should open up and if you use quite a lot of suction the boobs are red showing increased blood flow. The cream is supposed to be used 2x daily anyway so I put a little on before and a bit more after Brava. I'd just ignore the fluid you're seeing, if it's not coming from the nipple and the nipple's not developed enlarged pores then you're not lactating.

Update for Bosom Beauty Buddies ..2wks & 2days
October 17 2007 at 2:21 AM LucyB (no login)

Hi Ladies, I am soooo excited! Today, I was finally able to move up to the large cups. I have been trying for the past several days to get suction enough to keep them on. It finally worked! I felt as if I had gotten all of the swelling possible from the medium cups as I was filling them up all around and didn't have any room for expansion. Here's what worked....After a 1 hour session with the medium cups on the firm setting, I put on the large cups and switched the setting to plump, but then found the suction to be too much. So, while holding the domes firmly in place, reached over to the machine and switched the setting back to firm. I did two consecutive 20 minute sessions. I couldn't believe the difference in the swelling. I measured almost a full inch more at the nipple and had swelling much higher on my chest from the larger cups. My breasts look awesome! It's hard to tell how much actual growth I have, but I know that I am making progress. My bras are much fuller. It's hard to guage the measurement because I now have so much more fullness on the top of my breasts. I am convinced this is working! Yeah! I would love to hear your progress reports Alexia and Jane! More later....

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply
Alexia
(Login Alexia1981) Re: Update for Bosom Beauty Buddies ..2wks & 2days October 17 2007, 7:35 PM

Hey Lucy,

The swelling is amazing isn't it. My boyfriend can't take his eyes from the domes when I'm using it!
My breasts also touched the end of the medium domes yesterday (which is amazing as I'm only an A cup!). I can only stand it for about 45 minutes (on the plump stand, at about 10 o'clock) as my one nipple still hurts very badly.
I would like to tape my nipples, but I don't know yet which tape I should use.
I'm going to lower the suction a little bit untill my nipple is a little less sensitive, and I guess I should also try the large domes after that! I also ordered a noogleberry pump (only the pump as a spare part) to use in the morning for half an hour in the weekends (I really don't have time to do two times a day during the week as I'm very busy with my job and have a hard time getting out of my bed). It's more easy than 2 times a day with BB as you can walk around with it. I will let you know how that goes.

Good luck

xxx

Louise
(no login) Re: Update for Bosom Beauty Buddies ..2wks & 2days October 17 2007, 8:39 PM

Hi Alexia,

I used to tape my nipples for Brava - only problem is the nipples swell a little anyway and that can push the tape off but I'm talking over about 16 hours which you won't be doing anyway. I used surgical tape called micropore as it's supposed to be totally hypoallergenic (but then tried it to protect from the domes and it gave me a rash!). You have to be very careful to get all the sticky off after and let the skin breath but the only way to get it off it to scratch at it so it's harsh on the skin. Once you touch the end of the domes the nipple is no longer under pressure and should feel better as it is pressed into the plastic and not being sucked at.

LucyB
(no login) BB Alexia October 17 2007, 11:25 PM

Alexia, Maybe you could try the firm setting with more suction (if you can figure out which way to turn the knob to get more suction). When I'm using the machine and rotate the knob, I really can't tell much difference. I kind of think mine has only one speed! I used the plump setting just to get good suction and once I started swelling into the large domes, backed down to the firm setting with the knob at about 3:00. It is the only setting that doesn't pull at my nipples. I tried the "suck" setting and it is literally that. Within just a few minutes, it had pulled my left nipple so hard that it actually got a little tear. I kept cocoa butter on it for a couple of days and it healed right up. Wait until you and your boyfriend see the difference in swelling with the large cups! My husband is amazed too! He noticed as soon as he walked through the door last night and I was several hours post session! He is loving it and so am I! I measured 38 inches around the nipple this morning after 60 minutes and am still measuring a full 36 after 9 hours! I find that a good push up bra, I use the racerback style, maintains the swelling much longer. I had a day off from work last week and went braless and the swelling went down much faster. I am sooooo hoping to keep at least something after I'm finished. I'm scared to get my hopes up too high, but at this point, I am surely encouraged and very pleased with the results. It's hard to believe the result with only 1 hour a day! Do you think you're maintaining any size?

Lucy B
(no login) NB October 17 2007, 11:27 PM

Alexia, please do let me know how you get along with the NB. I'm going to order it too, for little evening sessions and weekend trips. I don't want to miss any time and the BB certainly isn't discreet to travel with. I would like to use the NB while I'm relaxing in bed in the evenings without having all that noise!

Woolly Sheep
(Login Alexia1981) Re: Update for Bosom Beauty Buddies ..2wks & 2days October 18 2007, 7:55 PM

Hey Lucy and Louise, thanks for the tips! My NB pump arrived today, tomorrow I have a day of so I will try it in the morning. I don't know if my gaines are staying, they last long (I use it in the evening and when I wake up and leave for work they are still bigger) but after 24h I think all of it is gone (I should have taken pictures before to know for sure but I didn't). I read somewhere that the initial growth is mostly swelling while after 4-5 weeks you should have some permanent growth, so I'm staying optimistic.

Lucy, 38 inches is huge! How much did you measure before you started?

I tried the large domes today (after half an hour with the medium ones) and loved the results afterwards! With the medium domes I only had swelling at the tops, whereas the large ones also give a little bit at the bottom. It looks more natural. I tried the tape I have for injuries and it lasted about 20 min and than it came off.. But that 20 minutes were a lot less painfull. I will search for the micropore tape

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Update for Bosom Beauty Buddies ..2wks & 2days October 18 2007, 9:10 PM

Hi Alexia,

Just wondered - are you using the BB cups with the NB pump? Do the parts from the two companies fit together? I understand you can use BB with Brava domes but it knackers them. NB seems to either be more comfortable or people just don't pump so hard as the machine as most NB users say the cups are comfortable whereas a lot of girls on the bosombuddeez fofum use silicone sheeting for BB.

LucyB
(no login) Response to Alexia October 19 2007, 2:13 AM

Hi Alexia, I measured 34.5 when I started BB. I am now measuring 35 3/4 to 36 depending on where the tape measure hits prior to my sessions which are always 24 hours apart. I usually do mine first thing in the morning. I couldn't get good suction with the large today and found that my upper chest where the large domes rested was really sore. So, I did a 45 minute session in the medium domes and did about the last 12 on the plump setting. I was just shy of touching the ends of the domes and managed to hit 38" again! That gives me a bountiful, overflowing B cup and possibly a good C ( I don't own any C bras, so I don't know for sure) I plan to shop tomorrow, so maybe I'll buy a C just to guage progress! When I stack into my B bra, I have full cleavage which is so hard for me to believe. I have to keep going in front of the mirror. I would be so completely and totally happy to keep what I'm getting in swelling. I wouldn't be greedy, just very content! My best.....

Alexia
(Login Alexia1981) Re: Update for Bosom Beauty Buddies ..2wks & 2days October 20 2007, 8:38 AM

Louise,
I'm using the BB domes and tubing together with the NB pump. I think it's more comfortable because most don't pump that hard, and because you can better control the suction. I pump untill I feel resistence, one minute later when my breasts are used to it I pump again and so on. Swelling is nice, better from what I have with the firm stand but less than with "plump"

Lucy, I tried firm but it doesn't give me the nice swelling I have with plump (I use plump at 10 o'clock and firm at 3). After one hour I wasn't able to use the large domes. But it is better for the nipples so for a few days... It would be great if we kept what we have afterwards. It's amazing that you're still 1.5 inch larger after 24h, I don't! So I guess I will be happy if I gain 1 inch after my first 8 weeks. I'm already thinking about buying a nice low cut dress for the New Years party (I will use the BB long enough to fill it right before going out)

LucyB
(no login) NB October 20 2007, 7:00 PM

Alexia, Do keep us posted on your NB results. The BB really is painful at best. I got so upset yesterday with the whole thing. I tried the medium domes and filled them up around the edges so fast that I felt the machine was going to suck the insides out of my boobs. I kept trying to adjust them so that it would suck the breasts out in length rather than filling the domes at the sides. As you know when the skin swells up around the edges, it hurts like crazy and it scares me when they start turning purple! Then I tried the large domes and couldn't get decent suction with that. I had to hold the domes so tightly and push my boobs so high that it was making me miserable. I think I just wasn't in the mood for the whole thing. I managed to finish a 45 minute session but the swelling wasn't great because I didn't have steady suction. I visited the NB site and it is getting rave reviews. I'm ordering mine on Monday and will alternate the BB and NB.

Try not to pay too much attention to the tape measure. Since you didn't do before photos (I didn't either), it's hard to see your progress. But, notice more how you look from the side and also how you fill up your bra. Even if you get some increase on the upper portion, it's going to look much nicer in a push up bra. I'm much older than you and probably have more skin to fill up since I've had a child. Don't be discouraged Smile

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Update for Bosom Beauty Buddies ..2wks & 2days October 20 2007, 7:50 PM

Sounds like you're both doing well, I might get the NB system (if you're ordering large remember to ask for the foam padding to help them stay on), also if you get the airlock you can suck your boobs tight then lock off from the machine and walk around (i.e. all day new year's eve!). I took some new pics today and have been buying more bras - I think looking at yourself is hard to tell as boobs kinda hang in a triangle shape when left to their own devices (and I'm only 25!) but are nice and round in a bra. I think I'm about 1 cup bigger, with intending 12 weeks to go, would be great to get 1 full cup off 1 long session, then I might have a go with BB as my boobs are used to suction.

Have either of you noticed sort of temporary stretch marks? I know stretch marks are scars and are permanent but because my boobs are so up and down I can only see them when they're pretty big, guess this means I either end up small or stretched but don't think hubby's that observant!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Update for Bosom Beauty Buddies ..2wks & 2days October 20 2007, 7:51 PM

p.s. the post below this by Leanne 'New User' is about BB which I haven't used - any ideas on which port she should be using?

LucyB
(no login) Louise October 20 2007, 11:39 PM

Louise, sounds like you're doing great with Brava. Wow, a whole cup size, that's awesome! I felt like the Brava could have worked for me, but it was so frustrating for me as I couldn't get decent suction. I only made it for a couple of weeks and was literally exhausted from my smartbox going off. But, even after two weeks, it seemed as though I had a little something extra on the upper part of my chest. The domes surely were more comfortable than BB. Do you think the Brava domes are compatible with the BB? I think you said that the BB would ruin the Brava domes? Did you know someone who tried it? I struggle with the suction on BB. I think it's because my chest is very narrow and my little boobs go back pretty far toward the armpits! But, for only an hour, I help hold them in place. Usually after a bit, they suck on pretty good.

I wrote Leanne and tried to give her some pointers on the BB. Thanks for pointing out that she needed some help.

Have a great weekend/week! LucyB

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Update for Bosom Beauty Buddies ..2wks & 2days October 21 2007, 5:16 PM

Hi Lucy,

What are your actual measurements, esp underbust breathing out as much as you can (i.e. minimum measurement) then when standing normally. What bra size are you? Mine gives a range of about 26-28 depending how much I've eaten. They told me I was too narrow for Brava but I risked it with the narrow large and they've been fine although I now suck them on quite tight so I can move around without wearing the bra (the bra points domes forwards increasing pressure on the sternum). I think if you're 32AA-32A probably narrow medium other wise narrow large.

The bosombuddeez yahoo group mentioned using Brava domes with, and they should fit as you said that the NB bits fit with BB and I asked Lucy at Noogleberry if they use standard 6mm tubing and they do (same as Brava) so should all be interchangeable. I think the extra suction causes the silicone cushion to start to come off the domes, I get around this with airlock by sucking out as much as I can then stopping before the silicone turns inwards (this is what causes it to pull off) and as you swell you can suck out more to maintain the suction. I didn't touch the end of these domes for 6 weeks even up to about 18 hour sessions, now I touch the end in 2 hours and am full C / small D after only 2 hours so hopefully that might help with NB. I'll probably buy NB and BB next week, really want the BB just to see how strong it is!

Thanks for heloing Leanne, I'll be probably be reading those instructions myself soon, good luck x

hulagirl
(Login 65hulagirl)
SENIOR MEMBER more info October 23 2007, 4:30 AM

Hi, I'm new to the forum and just had some questions. I used the Brava for 21 weeks for 12-14 hours every night without missing a night. I grew a total of 2 inches. It may seem like a lot, but it actually was only 1/2 cup size. Right after i finished the Brava I am started taking Bountiful Breast Bovine ovary pills. I've been on them for almost 4 months now and I've had no growth at all. I've kept all the growth from the Brava. I was researching hebal pills and was considering Breast Actives, as it keeps coming up as having a very high success rate. Then I stumbled upon this forum and read about Bosom Beauty and Noogleberry. I had no idea these things existed. I want to try one of these. Which one should I try? And are you saying that I can use my Brava domes with the Bosom Beauty pump? Help, I need more info on this whole thing.

This message has been edited by 65hulagirl on Oct 25, 2007 12:16 AM

hula girl
(Login 65hulagirl)
SENIOR MEMBER more info October 23 2007, 4:31 AM

Hi, I'm new to the forum and just had some questions. I used the Brava for 21 weeks for 12-14 hours every night without missing a night. I grew a total of 2 inches. It may seem like a lot, but it actually was only 1/2 cup size. Right after i finished the Brava I am started taking Bountiful Breast Bovine ovary pills. I've been on them for almost 4 months now and I've had no growth at all. I've kept all the growth from the Brava. I was researching hebal pills and was considering Breast Actives, as it keeps coming up as having a very high success rate. Then I stumbled upon this forum and read about Bosom Beauty and Noogleberry. I had no idea these things existed. I want to try one of these. Which one should I try? And are you saying that I can use my Brava domes with the Bosom Beauty pump? Help, I need more info on this whole thing.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Update for Bosom Beauty Buddies ..2wks & 2days October 23 2007, 9:37 PM

Firstly you can you Brava / Bosom Beauty / Noogleberry in any combination of pumps, tubes, domes etc - they all fit together with 6mm tubing. (Congrats on your Brava growth btw - hopefully same for me, done 16 weeks so far, averaging 15 hours daily, aiming for 28 weeks). I've heard that using BB will knacker your Brava domes as the suction is very strong which is why you use for a short period and it comes with domes anyway so I'd save the Brava domes if I were you as they are expensive. Nooglberry domes can be used with the BB machine-pump, with the Noogleberry manual pump or with an airlock like Brava. I personally will be getting the BB and the NB and using the NB domes for both as they look strong and are very cheap to replace. Apparently the BB machine makes a lot of noise so not so good unless you live alone. I'm getting the machine second hand so I can see how strong it is, then intend to do similar strength suction with the NB manual pump if my boobs can stand it. You can get brand new BB + NB including P&P for slightly more than a new set of Brava domes so cheap by comparison.

What were your starting / ending underbust and bust measurements, what bra size are you and what size were you when starting? What is you height and starting and present weight? Thanks - sorry for the inquisition!

hulagirl
(no login) Re: Update for Bosom Beauty Buddies ..2wks & 2days October 24 2007, 1:09 AM

Louise,

My starting underbust was 27.5, my bust was 30. Now my bust is 32. I haven't measured my underbust. I was not even a 32A, and now I am a small 32B. I would like to get to a C cup. I am only 4"10" and weigh 90 pounds. What do you think about trying the herbal pills? And what about Bountiful Breast? Should I give up?

Louise
(no login) Re: Update for Bosom Beauty Buddies ..2wks & 2days October 24 2007, 7:25 AM

In terms of BMI you're pretty low, I'm 5'1 and 107 lbs, I'd say you want to put weight on too - do you look skinny or pear shaped? The good thing is that a lot of the herbs and BO work best if you eat a lot of protein or take protein shakes so these will help you gain weight if you use them as well as you regular diet not instead. You can take either herbs or BO at the same time as doing the suction devices (but can't mix herbs with BO). Do you take a birthcontrol pill?

LucyB
(no login) Response to Louise October 26 2007, 2:29 PM

Hi Louise, Sorry it has taken so long to respond. I've been very busy for the last few days. My underbust is 31. I measure 12 inches across the front of my chest from edge to edge of my breasts. Brava gave me large wide domes and just would not hear to giving me a smaller size. I was very disappointed with their support as I probably would have continued with a bit of encouragement or willingness to help on their part. They finally did post my refund after a full eight weeks and numerous phone calls.

I am still doing well with BB. My chest got really sore last week, the sternum area and ribcage. I slacked off a bit, did some shorter sessions and decreased suction. I was able to do an hour again yesterday and today. Swelling is very nice and seems to be getting easier to acheive and lasts most of the day. I have moved into the large domes which is encouraging in itself. I must have some actual gain as the medium cups are now just too uncomfortable to wear. The swelling from the large domes looks more natural, higher on the chest and rounder at the sides. I have a slight "dipping" on my upper chest from birth, just a little indention on the right side. I don't know for sure, but it seems that the ribs are inverted a bit. Today for the first time when I removed the domes, the indention is completely filled up and my chest is even on both sides. It would be so awesome if that would fill in. I will know for sure that BB works if I can correct that!

I ordered NB and hopefully it will arrive next week. My plan is to continue BB in the mornings when I am home alone and supplement with NB in the evening as it shouldn't have any noise. BB isn't that bad but it does have a sort of humming sound and beeps each time you change the setting. Did you order yours? Sounds like you're doing very well with Brava. I am so happy for you. It would be so disappointing to spend so much time with any of these systems and not get any results. Have a great weekend. Oh, one more tip in case you do get BB. You will probably go straight in to the large since you are already using Brava. But, I have started using just a tiny bit of KY lubricant around the edges. It helps to get a seal faster. I use the warming kind and it makes it a bit more pleasant as the mornings are getting kind of chilly here! It seems to lessen the discomfort from the rather hard edges of the domes. Overall, no complaints as I start into my fifth week! Have a great weekend! Lucy

Alexia
(Login Alexia1981) Re: Update for Bosom Beauty Buddies ..2wks & 2days October 27 2007, 7:59 AM

I finally found a good tape for my nipples. I have a little rash under it afterwards but that's a lot less painfull than my nipples were! I can wear the large domes now, but they cut into my skin much harder (they feel like the medium ones were feeling in the beginning). So I'm going to stick with the medium ones for a little longer. The NB is great to use if you want to do a phone call or something like that, but I prefer the swelling of the BB. However, I use the BB for 50 min and the NB only for 30 min (only if I can do 2 sessions a day or if I have less time), so it's not really a fair comparison.. I also quit taking natureday and every other internal herb and immediately lost 2 pounds, another 2 pounds would be more than welkom.

Measurements: under breast: 76 cm
Above before: 88-89 cm
After BB (9 PM): 93 cm
Day after (7.30 AM): looks like I lost everything but I still measure 91 cm!

If I could be 92 cm after this cycle I would be very happy (at the first of december, I do a one or two week break and start a new cycle, up to at least 93 cm!)

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Update for Bosom Beauty Buddies ..2wks & 2days October 27 2007, 7:41 PM

Alexia,

Try buying a couple of bras the same style but in different sizes - you'll see any progress much better as a bra measures in 3D not just forwards. If you can take pics say 12 hours post session on the same day of the week every week in each bra and compare. I'm probably filling a 32C as well as I filled a 32B 3 months ago and I've lost 15lbs!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Update for Bosom Beauty Buddies ..2wks & 2days October 27 2007, 7:50 PM

Lucy,

Yep, have ordered NB hoping to arrive next week and buying BB second hand also next week. Will use the new NB cups for both and need to buy a long enough tube that the machine can go on the desk and I can stay in bed! I will probably only have a trial go with each just to play around before the serious work begins in probably February. Really have to be disciplined to have no suction after Brava so I can retake measurements and pics before trying new program. Also have to devise program involving BB (and some NB), ebay breast massager (apparently silent so can use at work) and various Chinese and GY-like massage techniques. Good job I don't get out much! Will be really weird going to bed without domes on.

According to your underbust they were right to give you wide Brava domes, the medium / large / XL maily affects the depth so don't see that would be a problem. Really hard to say why you had so much trouble as myself and one lady who's more petite than me both managed to get the seal with the narrow domes even though we were nearly 2 inches too small for Brava to recommend. Also absolutely amazed they gave a refund, the specifically said that the measurement was my responsibility and that there would be no refund at any stage. Maybe you would be better with an airlock as the stronger suction would hold them on better. I suck them on quite hard so I can move about and don't usually bother with the bra. Now the domes aren't sticky the seal breaks and I have to suck again but never while I'm sleeping so doesn't matter.

Alcest
(Login Alcest) Re: Update for Bosom Beauty Buddies ..2wks & 2days October 28 2007, 12:17 AM

Hey,

I was planning on buying the Bosom Beauty to use in congruence with Brava, but I just read tweetybird's review on ebay (http://reviews.ebay.com/Breast-Enhanceme...0004366161) of the device and she commented that the BB will darken your breasts. Okay. And that it took months for the color to come back. Okay...

How dark are we talking and what is your own experience? I am hoping to surprise my boyfriend in a month or two (we're currently taking a break...) and wanted to give a little more with the BB but is it going to discolor my breasts? I don't want him to know about the Brava! I want him to be surprised and me be like "look! I grew boobs!" But if they're discolored it won't be quite so magical...

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Update for Bosom Beauty Buddies ..2wks & 2days October 28 2007, 9:12 AM

The only person I read about who tried both got a lot of skin problems (and I don't think any growth but can't remember) - there were lots of posts on the bosombuddeez yahoo group about 2-3 months ago.

Brava will probably give you all the swelling you need after maybe 10 weeks but you only keep the DD for about 3 hours so will have to send him home quick! I've noticed that as the swelling goes down my boobs are a bit red (not where the silicone touches but the main part) - think this could be increased circulation fixing the swelling but not sure. Also one time I noticed my nipples were not darker but bluer - more kind of purple than pink, this was a while after I'd taken the domes off, I poked about with them for a few minuted and they went back to normal colour - weird!

p.s. you will notice that you can get more swelling quicker as time goes on, I can get to very full C, small D in 1-2 hours now.

LucyB
(no login) Re: Update for Bosom Beauty Buddies ..2wks & 2days October 28 2007, 7:26 PM

Alcest, Regarding discoloration of the boobs....I have not encountered that. In fact, that was one of my questions, concerns initially. I think that if you used an extreme amount of suction, you may have some capillary breaks which would likely look like bruising. I have looked at some of the photos on the bosom buddies website and to me they are scary looking! I use the BB on the firm setting with the suction knob set to 3:00. That will usually swell me to a very full B and possibly now a full C(with the large domes in under 60 min.)as I notice that the swelling comes on much faster now as I am starting my fifth week. The breasts do turn sort of reddish blue while in the domes but they go back to normal almost immediately after removing the domes. I did find that after about the third week, as I began to fill up the medium domes rather quickly, they became very painful. It felt like my boobs were being squished from the sides and had too much pressure on the nipples. Now that I am in the larger domes, it is much more comfortable. I accidentally plugged in to the middle port the first day the machine arrived and ended up with bruising at the top of the domes and some hickey marks on the sides of my breasts. But since then have only noticed tiny little red specks (most like capillaries) that disappear on their own with 24 hours, but no discoloration. It makes me wonder how much suction these women are using and for how long. Brava, of course, is based on the philosphy that with sustained pressure for many many hours, the body generates tissue that leads to permanent growth. So, I have had my doubts and still do wonder if the BB can create permanent results. It is much easier to use, far less time consuming, does create swelling comparable to Brava and seems to be working for me. I have been measuring 1.5 inches larger since my second week and that remains the same, although I now have much more fullness on the top that does last from session to session. It remains to be seen how much actually stays after I stop using the system. I do plan to start the NB at night in addition to the BB that I use in the a.m.. I am anticipating it's arrival!

Alcest
(Login Alcest) Re: Update for Bosom Beauty Buddies ..2wks & 2days October 28 2007, 7:38 PM

Thank you girls for you responses!

I guess I will just stick with Brava for now---And I don't mind! I'll save some money =P. Though the BB does look good for future use after I'm "done" with Brava for quick plumping effects...

Louise--- Hhhaha I wish so bad the swelling lasted longer too! I guess he'll just have to come over for a quickie and then leave again, hahaha. Or I'll have to really cover up with a big shirt a few hours later so he can't tell my boobs shrank... I really can't imagine me ever having DD's though to begin with.. I doubt I'll swell up to that much anytime soon. Maybe at the end of my 6 month session. Right now I just swell to a large B, very small C. Though it is only week 3!

LucyB--- I have a question. Instead of buying the NB as well, why don't you just use the BB for a session in the evening as well? How much harm could it do? Don't they both essentially do the same thing anyway? That way you won't have to spend more money, or are you getting the NB because you want to see if you like it better?

livinonaprayer
(no login) Re: Update for Bosom Beauty Buddies ..2wks & 2days October 29 2007, 1:09 PM

I did not have any skin discoloration, but I did notice as Louise said, that my boobs were red a few hours after removing the domes. They were white when I first removed the domes and the redness showed up a few hours later and it did last most of the day. It almost looked like a light sunburn. It was not painful and I don't think it was from too much pressure as I only used the sportbox and no airlock. It started happening around week 7. I called the coach and she said maybe it was increased blood flow but suggested I take a night off. I did not listen to her because I did not want to miss any days but I did wear for just 10 hours for a few days. I had no problems from it so I think it was harmless.

LucyB
(no login) Re: Update for Bosom Beauty Buddies ..2wks & 2days October 29 2007, 5:24 PM

Alcest, I'm buying NB because the BB makes so much noise. I have a 15 year old son and don't want him to know. I can use the NB at night and no one will know! Lucy

Alexia
(Login Alexia1981) Re: Update for Bosom Beauty Buddies ..2wks & 2days October 29 2007, 8:22 PM

Louise, thanks for the tip! I'm going to buy some cheep bras next weekend and try that. It sounds like you're doing very well, a C cup!
Lucy, to me the pictures of the bosom buddeez look scary to, I first saw them after I ordered the BB (before it arrived), and I immediately regreted ordering it! I still find it painfull, and my breasts do look a bit darker even after 24h (I see that, but my boyfriend didn't even notice it although he notices it immediately if they are a tiny little bigger), but it certainly isn't as awfull as I expected from looking at the pics on the bosom buddeez site. I can't wait untill the end of november to have a break and finally now if I have some permanent growth!
Good luck girls!

Louise
(no login) Re: Update for Bosom Beauty Buddies ..2wks & 2days October 29 2007, 11:39 PM

Has anyone used the BB '2nd port' and lived to tell the tale?!

Alexia, you sound like you're doing great if you still have some the next morning. I'd say because a 32 band is so small I look like a B when topless but at least that's something, it's really motivatig to see something happening and I think it's good for progress to feel happy with your body and I can really feel happy with my boobs now becuase they're co-operating! I'm trying to feed them and not to do anything that'll reduce them or make them saggy and they're responding.

Hope everyone's eating lots of protein, drinking lots of water and getting some good fats like omega oils.

Good luck x

p.s. Lucy, I can totally understand you not wanting your son to hear the buzzing noise, my husband thought I was 'doing something' when I was in the bathroom with the epilator, and when I first told him I bought an epilator he thought it was some sort of sex toy!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon