Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Avg hours of wear ladies.

Avg hours of wear ladies.
March 8 2007 at 6:39 AM Seri_Flamehair (Login Seri_Flamehair)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well after finding this forum last November i decided to buy a brava system. Got one off ebay....Tongue

It arrived on December 21st. As of tonight March 07, 2007 at midnight i have logged a total of 1095 hours avg of 14.6 hours a day for the last 75 days.

No missed days but a couple days only got in 8 hours.

One of the things i did notice is that after 10 hours swelling is ok but after 14+ i am much larger.

Has anyone else noticed this?

I outgrew the medium wide domes at about the same time the silicone on the right side top started comming out from a rip at the dome/surround on the outside. patched it up and wore them for another week till i was able to procure another set of domes off ebay this time large/wide. getting so that if i use my homebuilt airlock i am almost an inch from touching the inside center of the domes.

Almost time to hunt for a set of Xlarge/wide monsters.

So for those out there nay sayers. brava can work you just have to deal with the long hours of wearing the monstrosity. Tongue

And yes i have had some rashes and what not but so far nothing serious and keeping my skin clean after each session and cleaning the domes i have found is a must. Skipped a day and the rash was much worse the next morning.

So anyone else want to post total time wearing brava and avg per day?

Author Reply
diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER hi March 8 2007, 11:44 AM

i logged in an avg of 16 hrs a day over the course of 6 and a half wks. a total of about 7 hundred hrs. i know it was a short time but i an starting up again. i started on the wide large domes and was touching the insides of both domes. i would swell to a dd. i an originally an a cup but an now a b cup. good luck to all.

Edit Message Delete Message

ScottishGal20
(Login ScottishGal20) Re: Avg hours of wear ladies. March 11 2007, 3:39 PM

Hiya,

I have been wearing the domes every night but because of work etc it is not possible for me to wear it long hours during the week....its usually between 8-10 hours during the week and 12-14 hours at the weekend. I do notice that when I wear them for 13-14hrs + the swelling is MUCH bigger and also lasts longer! Just wish I had the time to wear it that long every night!

nikky
(no login) hours of wear March 15 2007, 3:14 AM

i have been wearing brava 16 weeks. i only missed one day in week 13. other than that it has been 10 -15 hours a day. so far i have logged 1285.5 hours of wear ( i can't beleive it) my boobs look better but i am not yet a full sie bigger. in fact i can still fit into my smallest bra ( although it is very tight...)
i have been very patient with brava despite it taking over my life. i really only have 10 more weeks i can wear this thing - so i really am hoping for more. in the mean time they are very perky so i am cool with that.
good luck

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Avg hours of wear update April 4 2007, 8:11 PM

Well 15 weeks into this 1410 hours total 14.1 hours a day avg. started as a 38almost A fill a 38C really well almost all day overfill it first thing in the morning. Tongue Got really nice cleavage using a nice padded fredericks 38D bra.

For the nay sayers out there.
Try it stick with it.
It does work for some people.

As they taught in school. Repetition helps memory retention.
Well wear the brava every day for atleast the minimum. More is better in this case, and it will lead your breasts to remember they need to be BIGGER.

minnie cooper
(Login minniecooper) Re: Avg hours of wear ladies. April 5 2007, 12:04 AM

YES thats encouragement I need to hear Smile thanks chick

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Week 15 update. April 8 2007, 7:44 PM

Well 15 weeks 2 days into this as of this time i have worn the brava system 1511 hours total as of April 8th at noon for an avg per day of 14.12 hours. So at midnight i will have 1523 hours total for 14.24 hour avg per day. since this is a 24 hour wear session. Will take the system off later today get a shower before bed clean everything and put the system back on.

Started out as a almost 38A i overflow a 38C in the mornings so have gone to a 38d to help keep the swelling. Recently bought a Fredricks 38DD padded and am very pleased with the cleavage it gives. Not to mention the almost extra cup the padding adds.

Also recently purchased a complete system from brava instead of the ebay domes.
An X-large/wide set of domes. since they are rare on ebay...

So if anyone is interested i have a set of x-large/narrow domes i will be posting they are used but still have some life in them still tacky but silicone inside is breaking down. i will sell the dome set alone or with smartbox/self made new airlock..Please email me if you are interested if no responses i will just post it on ebay.

Miss Monet
(Login friskyflirt)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Avg hours of wear ladies. April 10 2007, 6:40 AM

Question... do you girls wear the bra for 10-15 hours STRAIGHT or do you take breaks inbetween? I'm a college student, so I know that if I go ahead and purchase Brava I won't have time to wear the bra 10-15 hours straight due to my class & work schedule. However, if I can wear it a few hours in the morning, a few hours in the afternoon, and then a few hours at night I'll be set! Is it ok to wear the bra overnight? If so, does this work or is it really uncomfortable?

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Wear time April 10 2007, 6:57 PM

Yep straight. need 10 hours in a session minimum. and i wear it all night pretty much every night. takes awhile to get used to but eventually you do. In fact i am wearing it now. Logged 74 hours so far in the last 4 days. did 2 back to back 24 hour days with 20-30 minute break each day to shower and clean everything.

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Day 110 update April 12 2007, 8:25 AM

Well 110 days in this thing. logged 101 hours in the last 5 days

day 110 1576 total hours 14.32 hours daily avg.

Have to go up to a 38D, 38C is to small for me now in the morning. (such a pity) As if i am complaining. Tongue Just wish it stayed all day but alas the C fits at night. but Considering i could not fill completely a 38A when i started.

Will keep it up and keep posting wear time. Keep it up ladies for some of us it works. Good luck

Anonymous
(no login) concerned April 12 2007, 5:57 PM

I do not have a Brava coach so I'm hoping to use this forum as my guidance.

I've been wearing the brava system for over 3 weeks now. Each week, I wear it for about 90 hours.

The first 2 weeks I have swelling but the 3rd, I do not get any swelling when I removed the domes. I'm concern that something is wrong with my system. Can anyone provide some guidance?

Thanks.

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Wearing them correctly? April 13 2007, 5:44 AM

When you remove the system does air enter the domes? Are you using a smart box or manual? If smart box disconnect the tube from the smart box and does it turn on?

if you are not getting enough suction in the domes then you will not get any swelling. Also if you do not wear the system long enough you will not get much swelling either.

Anonymous
(no login) Re: Avg hours of wear ladies. April 14 2007, 5:09 PM

When I removed the system air does enter the domes.
I am using the smart box. And when I disconnect the tube from the smart box, it does turn on.

How do I know if I am getting enough suction? I do not feel my chest being pull. I have been wearing the system for 360 hours in 28 days (4 weeks), averaging 12.8 hours a day.

Thanks for replying.

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Avg hours of wear update. April 17 2007, 6:08 AM

Well here i am at 1651 hours 14.35 avg for the last 115 days.

As for are you getting enough suction. if you have the clear domes you should see some distention of the tissue. you might try sucking the air out with your mouth prior to putting on the smart box. Also once you get up if you can wear it for a couple more hours after you get up in the morning. Do the same so you get a little extra.

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER avg hours of wear update April 22 2007, 8:32 PM

Well 120 days of wear and 1736 total hours for 14.47 hours a day avg for 4 months. Will it ever end?

Minhina
(Login minhina) pfff your girls have done so well!!!! April 22 2007, 9:44 PM

God!!! you are really close to the end! don't despair now...and seems you have done so great....
i am only end week 3 (hence 21 days) and only 13h/day average... Sad
so guess, have 15 more weeks to go (this sounds mad!!!!) and have to improve time (impossible!!!)
oh yes i am beginning to understand your despair
anyway
congrats

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Will it ever end? April 23 2007, 6:17 AM

Of course it will once i grow so that i can touch the insides of a pair of xlarge/wide domes...evil grin, with the smart box only. Then i will say ok brava has done all it can for me.
Will most likely keep a system for those days when i want that little extra for a nice gown. few hours in it and wala extra cleavage.

Also of course not 100% certain how much i will keep after i stop wearing it daily for 14+ hours. Logged 420 hours in the last 26 days so 16.15 hours avg not to bad.

Question??? Big Grin
October 27 2007 at 7:20 PM Shaya (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Sunday will be a week for me. The coaches still never call me back. I really don'tknow that I am doing it right but, right now what I can see, brava is starting filling in my right boob (my right boob is smaller than the left, SUPER SMALL). I am wearing brava 10 hr/day.

Should I wear longer hr if I can?

Will I see the result faster if I wear 12 hr each day or more?

What is maximun hr per day I can wear?

Sorry, my english is not good but thank you for all of the answers Big Grin

Shaya

Author Reply
shaya
(no login) Re: Question??? Big Grin October 27 2007, 7:22 PM

I have one more question.... do I have to wash my boobs every time before using brava?

THANKS!!!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Question??? Big Grin October 27 2007, 7:31 PM

Hi,

I think most of the people who have had a good result have done 12+ hours daily. In UK Brava says to do 11 hours daily for 12-14 weeks. I am on week 17 averaging 15 hours daily. I work 5 days per week so not doing 15 hours every day but make up for it on my days off. Do the best you can - the more you put in, the more you get back hopefully. I'm just starting to see a noticeable increase before I put the domes back on, that has only started this week after 1700 hours.

I prefer not to wash the skin before Brava (washing the skin is better for the domes but more itchy), I have only had one rash so skin has been good. I always (every single day) have washed the skin when taking domes off. I prefer to wash with water only (no soap) then use antiseptic cream and moisturiser. Try to wash the domes every day and the tubes maybe every week. If you use a smartbox only use dry cleaning method where you take the box off from the tubing and run the pump for 10 minutes and change the filter each day.

Good luck x

p.s. try to make a program page with your starting measurements, weight and hours each week.

Alcest
(Login Alcest) Re: Question??? Big Grin October 27 2007, 7:37 PM

Since I didn't have work this week I've been wearing the Brava for about 16 or so hours every day. I think it's good to add more hours, as long as you ramp up slowly. Don't suddenly do 18 hours. Go easy on yourself.

And I don't wash my chest absolutely every time... I don't think it makes much of a difference as long as you are clean and use the prep stuff.

Splitting brava wear times
April 7 2009 at 6:41 PM trigger (no login)

Hello fellow brava users (and anyone else),

I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on splitting up their brava wear times. What I mean is, does anyone split the daily/nightly allowance of 12+ hours over two different sessions? And if so, have you found it gives greater or lesser effects?

I work from home at the moment therefore I'm able to put the domes on at night before sleep (between 11-12), and then take them off between 5-7 am for a nice lie-in and cuddle with husband sans domes, and then after brekky or lunch get another 6-8 hours, have a nice dinner and break from wear, then repeat. Does this sound like an ok schedule? Or have any of you tried this already, and found that swelling was reduced from not doing the 10-14 hours consecutively?

BTW, so far, swelling is good for me (this is my first week with brava after noogling for a month) and holding up to some extent between sessions. Actually, its holding up better than the first day when I just did the evening session and let it deflate all day. Obviously I know that it's not possible for the majority of ladies here, that seem to work outside of the home.

Author Reply
BooBoo
(Login Boo_Boo_Bear)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Splitting brava wear times April 8 2009, 6:55 PM

Brava will tell you that anything less than their stated minimum time is just like not doing it at all. However, for those of us that have broken their "rules" by using Brava domes with manual suction / hand pump know better. Not to mention the success with other dome / cup types, like NB or BB. What it may mean, however, is that it *could* take you longer to achieve your final goal, as with the lower wear time systems. Then again, it may have no slowing effect at all.

I used Brava domes with my NB pump for about 3 months, my times varying wildly and even missing few days overall. Now, my problem was that I was filling the domes from about a month in. No expansion = no growth. Even given that, I still gained nearly an inch (doesn't look it, but the tape says so lol). For me, it came down to asking myself which was more important: my daily quality of life now or the time it might take if I needed an extended time frame to reach my goal? Personally, I wasn't willing to give up every ounce of free time with my honey, so I chose to take the latter route. Seems you're in about the same boat.

Whichever you choose, the true key, IMHO, is perseverance. Good luck!

trigger
(no login) Re: Splitting brava wear times April 8 2009, 10:22 PM

thanks Boo Boo. I just thought their 10 hr a day minimum was just the amount or wear-time one should make in a 24 hr period, and was not aware they meant consecutively. Well, if that's the case, I can make it happen most times by either putting it on around 5pm and taking of at 5am for cuddles, or if I can't get it on till later, cuddles first, and then keep it on throughout the morning... And if I can't do either, I can most certainly make at least 12 hrs, even if I do it in separate blocks. I'm with you in that doing the time consecutively is probably ideal, however I won't sweat it if I do two sessions closer together. I find my swelling keeps better if I don't leave it too long in between wears, and I have a feeling this is a good thing. But seeing as my rash is looking better now, I'll start trying to do some longer sets.

Once again, the advice from the experienced users is priceless! I don't even bother calling brava, because I know that the girls here are probably either going to have the classic brava answers, but most likely have modified them - through trial and error - to even better ones. That and the fact that I must say, the customer service are FAR from friendly. Well, the girl I've been dealing with anyway. My first call after having bought the kit from them, I was condescended to quite rudely.

If only in the last 5 years they had looked around and learned something from the Noogleberry way of doing business. There you have a device that is nowhere near as comfortable, and I would say even painful to use, yet theh have very happy customers, enjoying using it, due to the openness and helpfulness of the customer service. A business where customer happiness is the most important thing, rather than trying to squeeze as much money out of them as possible. Of course that's going to breed discontentment! (one little instance - I know I'm off topic here - with my new domes, the girl had tried to tell me I needed skin prep wipes, which I already knew, but also knew from having been here, that I can get them at the American Diabetes site for 13.99, I didn't say I wanted them, however, she included them in the box and had charged my credit card for the insanely ludicrous $50!!!) ugh.

trigger
(no login) Re: Splitting brava wear times April 8 2009, 10:26 PM

I mean really, I don't mind paying large mark-ups so much for the product they invented, because I'm sure it was extremely expensive to develop and make, and I appreciate it being able to benefit from it, but I truly resent such ridiculous mark-ups on things that they purchase cheaply and re-sell. There's no excuse for it, it's just greed pure and simple...

New to Brava - excited but a lil scared
April 14 2007 at 3:00 AM lexy (Login lexy1983)

Been reading this forum back and forth and ordered my Brava a week ago. got it off ebay for $650 new since as i noticed results are not as guaranteed as they say so if it doesn't work at least i'll be less sorry. but who knows i may be one of the lucky ones Smile

i work from home so i could wear it longer but is it ok to wear it more then 16 hours every day? anybody tryed that? also thinking of taking herbs in the same time to help the process. i know you say you might not know which one works but the way i see it, herbs may give it a lil push.

did anybody face boobs shape changes? i wear a 34B bra (yet i'm closer to an A) and i'm very happy with my round ferm boobs, the only thing i wanna change is the sise up to a full B maybe small C.

Thanks and best luck to you all

Author Reply
minnie cooper
(no login) Re: New to Brava - excited but a lil scared April 15 2007, 11:06 AM

read carefully my dear, go for it, take it slow; it is gradual progress.

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Wear time April 15 2007, 3:51 PM

To answer your question yes you can wear it longer than 16 hours at a time however. Initially i would go for the 10 hours a day for the first week then add 1-2 hours a day each week till you get to week 5 then go for your 16+. Give your breasts a chance to get used to the device.

Also you should take the device off for atleast 1 hour each day to clean the domes and your skin. dry the domes off use the skin prep and then wear them again.

Your skin stretches and dead skin sheds and you will sweat a bit so you need to clean all that off or you can risk irritation or skin breakage. Possibly skin rashes.

Good moisturizer is highly needed give your skin a chance to recover.

I started doing 24 hours then 2 hours out then 24 hours after 6 weeks. Currently at 1636 hours day 114 at 8am 15 apr. I started as a 38A i can't wear a 38C in the morning anymore i swell up to a d almost dd cup now if only i could keep the DD Tongue.

Good luck

lexy
(Login lexy1983) Re: Wear time April 16 2007, 1:44 AM

yea i noticed you girls say the swelling is greater in the first weeks. sounds like you have great progress. i hope i'll be that lucky. good luck

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Swelling April 16 2007, 2:17 AM

I started with the wide/medium domes took me 43 days 645 hours to touch the insides went to the wide/large at that time went up to the Xlarge/wides domes on day 94 1340 hours. with suction on i fill about 2/3 of the domes. So swelling isn't that big at the start for me it has been gradual but consistant wore out 2 sets of domes already. 114 days 1639 hours avg 14.38 hours.

From what i have read and my personal experience it isn't so much as how many weeks you wear the system it is consistancy and number of hours per day even brava has stated 10 hours plus now instead of the 10 hours per day for 10 weeks total of 700 hours. I had 700 hours on day 47 1400 hours on day 104 hope to hit 2100 hours here fairly soon 461 hours to go. may continue on after that depends on how much i have attained. If i can get to the point where i am almost touching the insides i will take a few weeks off like diana did and see where i am at that point.

lexy
(Login lexy1983) Re: Swelling April 16 2007, 4:33 AM

yea that part is tricky. you are curious to see how much of the growth you get to keep but if you stop you take a huge step back. i can't wait for my brava to arrive. i really belive that if i stick to it it will work. i'd be more than happy with 1 cup.

Charity
(no login) Re: New to Brava - excited but a lil scared April 16 2007, 7:51 AM

A whole cup seems optimistic. Not many Brava users seem to gain that much. Even Brava themselves are not encouraging you to think in terms of a full cup size.

lexy
(no login) Re: New to Brava - excited but a lil scared April 17 2007, 10:46 AM

i don't think i've put it the right way. i noticed in implant sites and on this forum everybody sais a cup is about 250cc. maybe it is but i think it's quite relative. a friend of mine got a 180cc silicone implant. she was wearing a 36A bra before and i wear 34B. if she would put on my bra it would be tight around but a lil big in cup. after the surgery and also now when they definetly reached their final size(after 2 years) she still wears a 36C bra that fits her perfectly and her breasts look a lil too big for my taste
that's why i tent to say 1 cup size. i'm a small B and would be happy with a full B since even when they grow a tiny bit before my period i am happy with what i'm seing.

does anybody know how you can try and estimate your boob volume? i know you can do it mathmaticly but that would be very unprecise. since it's hard to even get the right measurements

Good luck to all

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER implant size April 17 2007, 8:33 PM

150cc is supposedly one cup 250 is over that.

lexy
(no login) Re: implant size April 19 2007, 11:55 PM

i agree. it sounds more real to me too

lexy
(no login) cam u clean urself while wearing the brava? April 20 2007, 12:00 AM

i mean if u sweat for a while and u take it off for 2 minutes to clean ur skin and put it back on. does that affect the swelling?

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER cleaning and drying April 20 2007, 7:38 AM

No few minutes of the domes being off to clean em off and dry your skin won't hurt you at all for wear time.alarm only activates after more than 10 minutes.

Roxanne
(no login) extra hours April 20 2007, 7:10 PM

From what I can tell, any extra time you put in is valuable. I never go less than 10 hours a night, but if I have a chance in the middle of the day to wear it for a couple of hours, I do it to "pump up" again. Brava says that the longer you can keep the swelling, the better, and the coach I talked to agreed that short extra sessions are beneficial - as long as you don't cheat on the regular 10-hour-plus session.

I am a 34A (almost) and started 3 weeks ago with the wide-large domes. When I got them, I thought they were the wrong size because they were so gargantuan. But after 3 weeks, I'm filling the dome at the end of the session, so I had to order the extra large. Can't wait to start bumping into walls again...

lexy
(no login) thank you... April 21 2007, 12:52 AM

...for all the help. it's good to start off informed. can't wait for the system to arrive. i consulted the dome-size estimator and the told me wide-medium so that's what i got. i'm a 34A when measuring but i wear a 34B bra(well i don't wear a bra but if i would...34A is a lil too tight for me, my boobs fit in it but they would be very sqweezed) so i hope the domes won't be too small for me.
by the way is it ok not to wear a bra while using the system? are there and indications on that meatter?

Day One -Brava System
March 5 2009 at 2:25 AM NewBravaUser (Login NewBravaUser)

I am so excited... received the package today, spent an hr reading and going through the DVD and now I have them on. I read that I was to put on for 8-10hrs so that means i take them off in middle of night but would it be harmful if i slept through it and kept it on longer than 10 hrs?

any advice?

Much Thanks!!

Author Reply
roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Day One -Brava System March 5 2009, 5:52 AM

Yay! It is exciting to get going!

I wore the domes for fifteen hours a night the first week. Wear them as long as you can. Just be sure to use the no-sting prep wipes (which you can order much cheaper over the internet) and wash your skin with gently soap like Dove or Johnson's baby shampoo in the morning. Then use some Aloe vera or soothing lotion to keep your skin from getting too dry and keep free of any rashes.

CousinRose
(Login CousinRose) Re: Day One -Brava System March 5 2009, 8:47 AM

Welcome to the Brava - club Smile We needed more members!

When I started I began wearing the system for 4 hours, then 6, 8, 10 and then 12. It is recommended to allow your skin to adjust to the silicone rims. Also I found it better because in the beginning it was hard to sleep with them on.

The first week is the worst, just remember it will get so much better! Good luck and keep us posted on your process

Rox3
(no login) Re: Day One -Brava System March 5 2009, 12:15 PM

Welcome to the club! I'm in my seventh week without missing a night. The first couple weeks were the hardest. Now I sleep thru the night and I can get the domes on in about 5-10 minutes. Keep protecting your skin by moisturizing in the AM when the domes come off and keep us posted on this forum! Good luck.

NewBravaUser
(no login) Thanks! March 6 2009, 3:45 AM

Thank you all so much for the support!
It means a whole lot!!

i managed to last 9 hrs on day 1
but decided to take them off in middle of night after 9 hrs as it was very uncomfortable sleeping with.

Was very red, washed area and took advise with lotioning- i slabbed it on generously and by the time i got home after work the redness subsided and now i am system - Day2

Smile

ok - if i can make the first week then i am good for 10 wks... i hope

time goes by, slowly
April 8 2007 at 6:56 PM Minhina (Login minhina)

Hi
I wanted to ask a couple of questions about wearing times..i have read all the information that i have accessed but have been unable to find out:
1-is it good or bad to wear brava for 24 hours on a row or more?(lets imagine a saturday, you stay indoors an you do not take it off)
2-if you wear brava twice the same day for periods of 8h or shorter, lets say you wear it 5hours in the morning, then you have to go out and then you wear it through the night 8hours. does this count like 13hours or because it was interrupted it counts like a missing day?
3-so is it worthy to wear it for 5hours and later during eve/night 12hours, or the 5 hours are a waste of time...
4-imagine that you are wearing device and have been with it 5hours, but hurts. you take it out for a couple of hours then wears it again. same question, were the 5hours a waste???

sorry to ask such silly questions, but i have been wondering...

Author Reply
Anonymous
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER time April 8 2007, 7:32 PM

I have worn it for 24 hours straight but found that you do need to take it off and clean them out. sweat builds up in them and can ruin the sport box.

What i have done when i can wear the system for extended periods is take them off after 24 hours take a shower clean the domes carefully wipe any moisture out after cleaning the domes. Use the skin prep then reattach the system after an hour or two. then continue on with them.

On day 107 15 weeks 2 days and topped 1500 hours of wear today.

As for the broken time. On my chart it shows a few 8 hour days but the prior night i was able to start at 8 or 9pm and wore the system for a total of 11 or 12 hours. i only have one day i was able to wear it for only 6.5 hours. And a couple times because of clients comeing over or having to answer the door i have taken the system off for 15 minutes to an hour then reattached after making sure the domes where dry and skin was wiped off with a damp towel then a dry one to get any dead skin off.

Doing that didn't seem to hurt anything. the alarm goes off after 10 minutes of no suction so a few minutes won't take off a day.
4 hours or more of not wearing the system i believe is not good. you need a minimum of 8 hours from what i have seen to do any good in a session. And should not do 8 hours a day back to back doing so is the same as a lost day.

In between sessions!
December 6 2007 at 10:03 PM bel (Login bel_rose)

OK i know the sustained tension thing is meant to be what we need but do you think short in between sessions are worth doing? There have been a few times when ive had to go out in the evening so knew i wouldnt get a particularly long session through the night but have put it on for 2 or 3 hours before I go out. Do you think it is worth putting it on, even if its just for a short time, if i get the chance between doing other things? My thinking was that it might just prolong the swelling a bit longer so you get more out of the full session later...Any thoughts?? x

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: In between sessions! December 6 2007, 11:00 PM

I would say I'm about 80% sure this would help as long as it's in addition to not instead of at least 11 hours per night, like you say to maintain swelling. I don't see how this could negatively affect your progress so worst case scenario you're wasting your time. I'm averaging 15 hours per night at the moment but because I work there isn't 15 hours between going home one evening and starting again in the morning so really I'm doing 12-14 hours during the week and then 17-20 hours on my days off to make the numbers up - I feel this is probably less effective than 15 hours every night but it's all about doing your best. I don't think you can say that doing a six hour session twice in one day is the same as a single twelve hour session but I don't fully understand the mechanism of how growth occurs - it may even be more effective to say airlock really tight for two hours, remove for an hour, wear for two hours etc all the time so that you're never losing swelling and your skin still gets a rest - I can't do this because I work and it's only a theory...

Results...
August 3 2007 at 1:01 AM Black Sheep (no login)

I was just wondering if you achieve results using brava or any other system, can you do it again anohter time and achieve more results?
like, if i used brava and gained one cup size overall, then used it again a couple months later could i gain an additional cup size or is it just like a one time thing? i hope that makes sense.

Author Reply
Black Sheep
(no login) Re: Results... August 3 2007, 1:37 AM

I forgot... also, most suction devices say not to leave them on longer than 20 min. and brava says 10 hours! is it really safe to use it for 10 hours?

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER results August 3 2007, 4:00 AM

Answer according to medical research and brava is yes you can wear brava for more than one 10 week session.

I am in fact at 226 days of wearing brava for an average per day for 15.32 hours total of 3463 hours so far. Went from a small A cup to small D so far. but that is with the swelling.

I am wearing a 38D sometimes a 40C depends on the bra. Old bras 38A and didn't fill them. in fact hardly ever even bothered. didn't have enough to worry about. Only time i wore one was to put the small silicone enhancers in to give me something. I even bought some of the larger ones to give me the illusion of breasts but unfortuntly they don't give you any realistic cleavage.

Brava has done that for me so far.

Brava has stated you can wear the system for a max of 12 months then have to take a 3 month break before starting in again if you wish to do so.

So if i can do that for an average of 15 hours per day that equates to 5475 hours. 2012 more hours to go. Tongue Job situation may not allow me to do that but going to give it a try. However i am only 187 hours away if you go by brava recommended wear time of 10 hours per day for the 365 days max.

When doctors need extra skin they do 24/7 tissue expansion to get the body to grow more so they can then harvest it and transplant to another location. Basically the same tactic brava uses but it is outside the body.

All that said. the brava clone systems out there use similiar tactics but much higher pressure to achieve results. That may work for some but can also lead to some nasty side effects like internal bleeding tissue damage external skin rashes open sores and other skin effects.

Brava works on slow and steady and constant suction. Give it time and it may just work for you. If you really want to go for the quick fix get implants.

Loreli
(Login Lorelii)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Results... August 3 2007, 9:38 AM

Hi Seri!
You've done so well - good on you :-)
What size are you when you put the domes back on?
Thanks in advance,
Loreli.

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER size August 3 2007, 4:50 PM

C cup but i don't own any C cup bras so the D just fits a bit loose after 10 hours or so. So i am guessing on the C. After one of my mega sessions the D is a bit small. but that is entirely swelling.

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Results... August 3 2007, 5:36 PM

SERI
WOW that really is dedication to the cause!!!!
You do it every day for that long!!!!
How do you do all the things u need to get done?
Do you not want to stop in case you really do go down in size?,
(i note you say you spill a D after a good session,but that is swelling.)
Have you had any of the marks and sores others mention?
Do you actually notice them going down through out the day?
-Sorry if the questions seem stupid but im concidering a simular machine that requires only a few hours, but still not 100% sure if i want to begin this route of NBE yet

Well done and Thanks again wish i had your determinationSmile

Natasha
(no login) Re: Results... August 3 2007, 6:08 PM

The original poster's question is unrealistic. Even Brava themselves can't supply any pictures of women who have increased by a whole cup size.

Black Sheep
(no login) Re: Results... August 3 2007, 9:29 PM

jeez. it was a theoretical question.

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER How? August 4 2007, 8:56 AM

Well i only got 14 in today had to run around and take care of stuff. I work out of my house so if i have work i can do here i wear the system as much as possible. When i have to go out to a client i try to make sure i get atleast from midnight to 10am in sometimes i need to leave a bit early but i always try to get back in time to log atleast 10 hours in that 24 hour period.

My mega sessions are done when i don't need to go out to do anything so i will log 24 hour day with less than 20 minutes out of the system to shower clean the domes and reattach em. most i have done is 3 days straight. with a 10 hour prior day to add to that so 46 hours. They do get rather large after one of those. Now if only i could figure out how to keep em that size. Tongue

For the most part however i am around a C cup most of the time and fill a D nicely with one of the silicone push up pads inside to give me that extra umph.

I have been asked by people i have known for years when i got the implants. I reply i havn't yet.

When they say how did you get em? I reply i grew em....If another woman i ask...How did you get yours? with a grin

livinonaprayer
(no login) Re: Results... August 4 2007, 10:54 PM

Seri,

It sounds like you've done fabulous. Congratulations! Have you ever waited the full 14 hours in between just to see where you're at? Also, would you do another cycle several months later just so you can check your breast health? When I stopped my cycle after 11 weeks, I found a fibroadenoma (benign) that was probably always there but just became more noticeable. I plan another cycle hopefully from November - March or April.
Good luck to you!

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER results August 5 2007, 6:53 AM

yes but not lately rarely get a day that more than 8 hours go by to day i took em off at 3pm and had em back on at 10pm. Went out shopping. picked up a nice leather skirt couple new fredericks bras....(one of my favorite passtimes now) 3 buckle patent leather belt from Nordstroms.

When i did do a 14+ hour no wear day was busy at a clients they shrunk down to almost a C. very full b but that was a few months ago so not sure what they will do at this point probably the same or a bit fuller.

As most have said i have gained alot in the top of the breast the distance from under bust to nipple is almost the same as when i started when the swelling goes down after a few hours. They are just much larger around than before.

At 06:00 Aug 5. i will have logged a total of 3500 hours with brava. 1649 hours on this set of domes so far. So as you can see with care cleaning and not going nuts with alot of extra suction you can get atleast 2 10 week sessions out of a set. considering 10 hours a day 10 weeks is 700 hours. however brava recomends 12 hours+ for 12-14 weeks now.

Good luck

Flat Fran
(no login) Congratulations Seri August 5 2007, 10:51 PM

Your dedication to success is inspiring. There is no questioning the "face time" you've put in with Brava. You've proved that it can work, if one is willing to put in the time. My experiences with another system haven't been as good. While Tim Allen might take issue, MORE POWER isn't necessarily a good thing. And when you take the 2 hour system and reduce it to 20% power, what is it? A 10 hour system? I don't know. I may never know. My engineering brain is still mulling it all over. But in the meantime. Bravo! Well done girl!!

Fran
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon