Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Just bought bosom beauty 2012, aka "better than brava"

Just bought bosom beauty 2012, aka "better than brava"
September 9 2007 at 1:20 AM jane (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! I hope I didn't make a big mistake, but I just bought one of "knock-off" machines. I should be getting it in the mail late next week, hopefully. I wanted to try Brava when it first came out, but the doctor told me I was too small for the domes to fit on my chest. (I think they might have more sizes now.) When I found out about the Bosom Beauty recently, and learned that it would be able to fit my petite frame, I got so excited I went ahead and ordered it. Now I'm starting to wonder whether I jumped the gun. I can't help but be hopeful, though.

It sounds like there has been some controversy on this board with a seller posting multiple positive comments about it -- my question is, is she the only one who has said anything good about it or are there anyone else out there who has had success with it? I want to learn more about this thing before I actually use it. After reading Fran's experience with blisters, I want to be extra cautious. Does anyone know of any more resources I haven't found yet? TIA!

Author Reply
Louise
(no login) Re: Just bought bosom beauty 2012, aka "better than brava" September 9 2007, 8:28 AM

Keiyah is a real user here who reported positive results.

When I ordered my Brava I did the breathe right out and meaure thing and I was about 26-27 inches inframmatory measurement, they said I would be too narrow and may not be able to get the domes to stick on (I think you need to be 28.5 minimum) but I ordered it anyway and have had no problems - started with narrow large and have also got narrow XL.

Let us know how you get on, I may be interested in giving it a go after I finish my Brava cycle. Ideally if you could create a personal program page and note how long you use it each day and what setting and your measurements. Are you taking herbs?

Good luck x

p.s. it's really strong suction so the first time you do it you need to use a really low setting and maybe take off after 10mins and build up from there. You also will be more comfortable if you get something like this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Silicone-Sheet-Gel...dZViewItem

And cut two boob holes so you stick your boobs through the sheet into the domes and the domes rest on the sheet to stop the cutting into your skin. I have recently had a rash from Brava caused by too much suction for too long hours and I know others have had the same so try not to overdo it!

Edit Message Delete Message

jane
(no login) Re: Just bought bosom beauty 2012, aka "better than brava" September 9 2007, 12:49 PM

Thanks Louise! I have about the same underbust measurement as you! I have to go back and read your posts again to see what else we have in common. Smile I can't wait until my machine comes!!! I am definitely going to start slow because because I'm Asian and tend to get hyperpigmentation (injured skin gets discolored, and ends up looking like age spots). I'm not taking any herbs since I take prescription meds, and am worried about interactions.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Just bought bosom beauty 2012, aka "better than brava" September 9 2007, 4:50 PM

I have a personal program but it never occurred to me that anyone else would read it so I'm afraid it's very long and boring! I wanted to record every little detail so I could look back later. I'm white and very very pale skinned. I was worried about skin problems but I have looked after my skin carefully and only had one rash (my own fault for overdoing it) and it's pretty much gone now. Keep us updated as to how you get on!

Black Sheep
(no login) update September 17 2007, 3:33 PM

I got the machine, and after two sessions, I feel hopeful. Smile I didn't know what I was doing at first, went a little overboard, and got some hickey-like marks, but I think I've figured it out now. I think I will start a program page to record my progress. Wish me luck!

Alexia
(Login Alexia1981) Re: Just bought bosom beauty 2012, aka "better than brava" September 21 2007, 12:52 PM

Jane, how are your results with the bosom beauty?
I just ordered one, I hope it arrives soon!

Thanks,

Alexia

jane
(no login) Re: Just bought bosom beauty 2012, aka "better than brava" September 24 2007, 8:22 PM

Hi Alexia! I'm taking a break right now because I got blisters last time I wore the system. I'm not positive, but I think it's because my pores were clogged. What happened is that I decided to try covering my nipples with little circles of moleskin because I was afraid of the areolas getting bigger, but I took them off because the suction was too strong for them to stay stuck on. I used rubbing alcohol to try to get the adhesive from the moleskin off, but my skin was still a little tacky afterwards. Thinking it wasn't a big deal, I went ahead with the session, and at about the 40 minute mark, I noticed what looked like beads of sweat forming on my skin. Well, after another 10 minutes, I took off the domes, and found out that they weren't beads of sweat, but blisters! There are two areas where the skin broke before I realized what they were. Hopefully they won't take too long to heal, and won't leave marks. I'm going to wait until they're better before starting again. It's a disappointing setback since was really enjoying the swelling (I measured about 1.5 inches last time). I can't wait until I can start again! Have you gotten your BB yet? Make sure your skin is clean before using it, so you don't make the same mistake I did!

Alexia
(Login Alexia1981) Re: Just bought bosom beauty 2012, aka "better than brava" September 25 2007, 8:48 AM

Jane, I'm sorry to hear from your blisters! 1.5 inch swelling is nice, how long does that stay? Mine didn't arrive yet. I just looked at some pictures from users and the redness looks awfull to me! I'm starting to regret ordering it.

Jane
(no login) Re: Just bought bosom beauty 2012, aka "better than brava" September 25 2007, 12:51 PM

Don't worry too much, Alexia. It really isn't that bad. Just don't put the suction up too high, and if you see anything that looks or feels out of the ordinary (like beads of sweat), stop. I received my BB before I expected it (mine came with hardly any instructions), and was so eager to try it that I didn't review the info in the bosom buddies board before jumping in. I made the mistake of using the second port instead of the first (much stronger suction), and ended up with hickeys. They faded in a few days, despite the fact that I kept using the machine. I tried with and without silicone padding, and actually prefer without, but that seems to be a very individual preference. At first I had a hard time getting the domes to hold, but I was trying to place them so that the centers were right above my nipples. After some experimentation, I found that they fit the shape of my body better when the domes were touching between my breasts (side by side) rather than apart (as they were when centered over nipples). The better fit allowed me to lower the suction a bit from where I had it originally. The swelling gradually diminished over the course of the day, but I still had a little before starting the next session. Remember to start slowly, with 10 minutes. Even with just that much, I was very impressed with the swelling I got my first time. (So was my husband.) Remember that even if BB ends up not being for you, you will probably be able to recoup a good chunk of your investment through resale (especially since it doesn't get old with use, like Brava, which has silicone that loses stickiness over time). That's my reasoning, anyway. Wink You have very little to lose, and a lot (hopefully) to gain!

Alexia
(Login Alexia1981) Re: Just bought bosom beauty 2012, aka "better than brava" September 25 2007, 5:19 PM

Jane, thanks alot for the encouragement, you made me hopefull again Smile
I'm currently taking natureday and had some results with it in the beginning, but my growth slowed down, so I hope the bosom beauty will give it a boost. I hope it arrives soon. The website said between 3 and 5 business days, that would be between tomorrow and friday. Do you have a program page?

Jane
(no login) Re: Just bought bosom beauty 2012, aka "better than brava" September 25 2007, 7:25 PM

Alexia- I was going to start a program page, but I had this little setback before I got around to it. Do you have one? This is the first time I'm serious about a BE program. I bought herbs for massage several years ago, but didn't really stick with it (I was lazy).

Alexia
(Login Alexia1981) Re: Just bought bosom beauty 2012, aka "better than brava" September 26 2007, 9:00 AM

I have a program page but have been very lazy to with my updates. Maybe if I have some spectacular growth with the BB that will change Smile

Sara
(no login) NoogleBerry October 2 2007, 1:29 AM

Hi Girls,

I see you are interested in the BB system, I use it and am pretty happy with it. I loke the swelling, but too soon to tell if it will lead to growth.

Tweety
(no login) Noogleberry October 2 2007, 2:20 AM

I am one of the people who bought Noogleberry, and I have tried every vacuum enhancement under the sun. Noogleberry doesn't have as intense suction as the Bosom Beauty, but at least it's not painful and you control it. Also you can use it over twice a day. The idea is to exercise your breasts, just like how tissue breaks down when you exercise and rebuilds when you rest. I'm not sure why Brava insists on using the system for 10 hours per day. I gained an inch on the Bosom Beauty and that was using once a day for eight weeks.

Help with Bosom Beauty Needed - Don't know how to use it
November 24 2009 at 10:04 AM BeautifulJourney (Login beautifuljourney)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello

I'm familiar with the suction devices Brava, Noogleberry and Enhance.

Today my Bosom Beauty 2012 has arrived. I ordered it from Ebay and it came without the instructions and the DVD. I really don't know how to use it. Worst of all, I can't create any suction - the opposite seems to be the case - it looks like the machine doesn't suck air but blows air???

Also, what do I have to do with the small tubing pieces? Do they go between the domes and the other tubing?

Any help is appreciated.

Author Reply
Andrea
(Login xxbabygurlxx) Re: Help with Bosom Beauty Needed - Don't know how to use it November 25 2009, 6:29 PM

K so i used BB this system breaks easyly so just wanted to warn u on that.

U attacked the domes on the white tube. Attach the tube to the left nob. The middle one will suck the life out of your tits and the right one is used for the spray tan one.

Select the pump feature and try to place the domes in a way that can create suction. It takes some practice, hope this helps!

If u can help me on how to work the enhance system that would be great, i just bought it..lol

BeautifulJourney
(Login beautifuljourney) Re: Help with Bosom Beauty Needed - Don't know how to use it November 26 2009, 11:52 AM

Thanks so much for your help, Andrea. I will try the system again as soon as I'm home.

How has your BB journey been so far? Would love to hear about your experience.

I responded to your other thread concerning the Enhance system, although I'm not really using it.

Thanks again.

Laura

andrea
(Login xxbabygurlxx) Re: Help with Bosom Beauty Needed - Don't know how to use it November 26 2009, 3:58 PM

To be honest i hate BB. It breaks down alot! and the customer support is horrible. I had the system for 2 months and the system wont pump anymore. They offered for me to send it back but i would have tp oay for shipping and it takes forever to fix.

The suction is strong, i had some results, but i did even better with noogleberry and now i`m trying enhance bée i heard it was the best

bosom beauty
July 4 2008 at 1:43 AM Princess Pearl (no login)

I got a bosom beauty off eBay, is it supposed to make a loud noise? I can't get any suction. Had to write the girl I bought it from

Author Reply

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: bosom beauty July 4 2008, 3:24 AM

No it shouldn't make a loud noise. the latest version is supposed to be much quieter. but the old version does get loud after it has been used for some time. Did you buy it used? is it the new version? either way there should definately be suction.

Ms. Pearl
(no login) Re: bosom beauty July 4 2008, 7:21 PM

Yes it is used....she gets this one returned. What a bogus purchase. NO SUCTION! I have been ripped off!

I have learned my lesson, buying new at least will provide a warranty. The knob doesn't even change the suction at all. Grrr! Do they all come with nipple enlargers? This one did, and tanning spray.

grasscutter12
(Login grasscutter12) bosom beauty always going wrong! July 4 2008, 7:48 PM

I bought my bosom beauty new and have still had loads of problems with the machine and the domes.After reading various forums these machines seem to constantly go wrong and the suction wheel seems to be the first thing to go.I am on my second machine and second set of domes in a matter of weeks.They seem to be cheaply made.I think the tubes inside come out which is what stops the suction.If mine breaks again I am just going to give up on it all.It is just too much hassle keep returning the machine.I have heard the smartbox with Brava goes wrong all the time as well may be it is to do with suction and the droplets of sweat that can get in the machines and pumps.Manual suction is probably a better idea.Never mind you live and learn!

Pearl
(no login) Re: bosom beauty July 4 2008, 11:41 PM

she claims it was working fine when she sent it, then after I started bidding she apparently added some new warnings to the description--that I completely missed.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: bosom beauty July 5 2008, 5:21 AM

If it is just a matter of something loose it can be easily fixed. It is very easy to open the machine just a few screws. If it only came loose during shipping. But it sounds like she was aware of a problem before she shipped it. Did it come with filters? the new version now comes with filters to keep moisture from getting into the machine.

Maybe these machines are not made as well now? With my first go with BB I used for almost a year straight (like ten months) and mine never broke. It did become loud but didn't break. I had one pair of XL domes that cracked in the middle (from rubbing together, I have narrow ribcage) but that was my only problem with it during that whole time. I sure hope not, they certainly aren't any cheaper.

Princess Pearl
(no login) Re: bosom beauty July 6 2008, 4:29 AM

No filters! I think NB does the same thing, as far as I could tell. YUP, she gets her box back. Not worth the hubbub.

Too bad your cups broke, they are expensive separately as I am finding out. I am pretty small but I fill the XL in no time and the end things dig into my skin. Maybe all the cups/domes don't have that feature, it seems useless.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: bosom beauty July 6 2008, 6:30 PM

The BB I've got someone else bought and used for about 4 months in 2006 then I used from about November 2007-January 2008 on and off in addition to Brava, then I used properly for 1-2 hours every single day from mid-February to early June 2008. It goes through phases of making noise but I can still get pretty good suction from it.

Teadrinker10
(Login teadrinker10) New version !!! July 6 2008, 7:42 PM

I actually contacted the manufacturer in China about these machines as I was interested in selling them.I asked about the old and new version I have seen advertised and they told me there was no old or new version.I think the guy selling them in UK is using this to try and sell his machines.All the systems are the same made by AVS in china.After reading so many womens comments on these machines and how they keep going wrong it put me off selling them.I could not be bothered with all the hassle.I have used the machine myself but sold it after about 4 weeks as I found it too painful to wear.This was also another reason I decided not to sell the machine.

Pearl
(no login) Re: bosom beauty July 6 2008, 11:41 PM

I wonder what level of pain we need to suction to, to get results?

Roseability
(Login roseability86) Re: bosom beauty July 7 2008, 3:10 AM

I'm using large domes on 3 o'clock and it doesn't hurt at all, even for the whole hour. It used to but I think I've built up tolerance (2 months now), either that or its not as strong. Not sure. Leaves deep marks though. And I get good swelling. BB has definitely moved my boobs towards each other :-D

Unknown Sheep
(no login) Re: bosom beauty July 7 2008, 7:56 AM

If these machines are made in China then yes they are going to be very cheaply made, like nearly all Chinese goods. I've seen manufcatured goods from China that would fall apart in front of your eyes.

BB not working?
May 19 2008 at 6:12 PM arzoo (no login)

hello everyone

today was my first day trying out BB. I did everything that was on the instruction page. i used the first nozzle and connected its ends to the domes that fitted me. it started as well but i did not feel anything.. yes, nothing at all. i could hear it making noise, i could notice the vaccuming sound but i kept in on my breasts for like 5 minutes and didn't feel anything..and the SESL was turned on too

am i doing it right?
please help Sad

Author Reply

Alcest
(Login Alcest) Re: BB not working? May 20 2008, 12:08 AM

There's a bit of a learning curve with the BB.....the domes were probably not positioned exactly right so that they could form a suction...try rotating them. If not that, try a different size domes. The larger ones are harder to stick to me because I have such a bony rib cage they have nothing to sink into and "grab onto".... Experiment. I hope it works better. It seems to be working if it's making noise and you feel air sucking from the gauge---- It is probably just an issue of suction.

Good luck.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: BB not working? May 20 2008, 3:37 AM

Do you have the suction turned down too low? To check if machine has suction, remove the domes and place a finger over the the hose ends and see if you can feel the suction. If not try removing the tubing and place finger over #1 port and see if you can feel the suction. if not try turing the suction dial up (clockwise) and check again. if you feel nothing, try the #2 port and see if you feel any pressure. if you feel any pressure in #2 (which is really strong and not for use on breast) but nothing in #1 it is just too low of a suction setting. If you feel nothing in either one and turning the suction up doesn't work you may have a loose set screw.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: BB not working? May 22 2008, 7:43 PM

Take the very smallest dome and attach that to the machine without the y-shape tube so you only have one dome sucking - now stick that on your belly or thigh and press really hard, turn up the SESL slowly (clockwise). As soon as you get a seal turn it off and go back to doing your boobs! Are you definitely using the port on the left (the right port blows air out to help you apply fake tan to your bathroom carpet!).

glee
(no login) Re: BB not working? May 23 2008, 6:15 AM

I had the same problem. try not to expand your ribcage and rotate them to get the best fit. I also found that attaching them and then lifting got the suction.

bosom beauty 2012
April 16 2008 at 6:11 PM arzoo (Login fruity0711)

hello all,

i had a question about bosom beauty 2012. its implied that we should wear it for at least 45 minutes twice daily. so, my question is: for those 45 minutes, can we move away from the system box, or do we have to remain sitting there?

Please let me know.. i would appreciate your help greatly..

Thanks!

Author Reply
Amy_m
(no login) Re: bosom beauty 2012 April 16 2008, 6:39 PM

You should best stay where you are because you are attached to the BB motor via the tubing, which is maybe 2 meters long, so you can move within maybe a few meters, but that's it. It's easiest to sit or lie down while you're using it.

Louise
(no login) Re: bosom beauty 2012 April 16 2008, 7:57 PM

It kind of pumps up and down a little bit during the usage time. If you used something to hold the air in the tube you could move away and still keep the suction but not sure if it would have the same effect. I got a really long piece of tubing so I'd be able to do other things but it's soooooo strong it pretty much prevents you moving about anyway! All I can usually do is lie against cushions and mess about with the computer! Did manage to do some ironing once but I had to move the machine into the other room for that.

arzoo
(Login fruity0711) bosom beauty 2012 April 17 2008, 10:22 PM

thanks amy and louise..

how much noise does it make? for example, if i am using it in the bathroom, can someone in the other room hear it?

Louise
(no login) Re: bosom beauty 2012 April 18 2008, 6:31 AM

I use it in my bedroom. I've left it switched on and alked around to see where you can hear it from. Directly outside my door you can hear it but it could be a fan heater or something. In either of the other bedrooms with both doors closed you can hardly hear anything even if you're listening for it. You could cover it with a radio / hairdryer / epilator noise or just tell your family you bought a fan heater and can't believe how much noise it makes!

Amy_m
(no login) Re: bosom beauty 2012 April 19 2008, 1:35 PM

You mostly notice the noise cos' you're in reasonably close proximity to it. I use it at about 6:00-7:00 in the morning and for an hour when I'm tucked into bed ready to fall asleep, I do actually end up falling asleep with it on sometimes, then the beeping noise (which happens when the timer is done) wakes me up, I switch it off, take off the domes & comtinue sleeping.

Louise
(no login) Re: bosom beauty 2012 April 19 2008, 8:03 PM

How does anyone sleep in it? Even if I wear earplugs to cut out the noise the 'pulling your tits off or breaking your ribs' feeling keeps me awake.

Amy_m
(no login) Re: bosom beauty 2012 April 22 2008, 2:44 PM

Well, the thing is, I'm wearing both the L & XL domes at the moment, it takes half an hour for my boobs to fill the L-domes (which are comfortable + I'm the type who falls asleep as soon as my head touches the pillow), but I can feel it pull when they fill the domes & have either slept through it, or woken up & changed the domes to the XL (which are definately HARD to sleep in to say the least), I find the XL domes are the ones that really hurt, and cut into my ribs, but I think staying REALLY still sort of helps, you seriously have to avoid moving at all costs if you're having this feeling, well, it helps me anyway + I put down the suction when I use the XL domes, cos' my boobs can't handle the same suction that I use with the L domes.

Question and a statement about BB
June 1 2008 at 3:29 PM Roseability86 (Login roseability86)

Are we supposed to use it on suck or massage?

I've been using it on massage on my left breast for a month now (usually twice a day for at least an hour in total, recently two hours a day) and it might be slightly bigger now but the one thing I have noticed is that it's moved... it's now nearer the centre of my chest. For that reason, I've started using it on my right breast too (only for an hour a day, because it's bigger than the left one and I want them to even out) in the hope that my right breast will move towards the centre too. When I started NBE, it wasn't the size of my chest that bothered me so much (I was an A/B), it was the asymmetry - my left breast is smaller and sits nearer the centre, my right breast is larger and sits more towards my armpit. Not attractive. I'm hoping that with doing my left breast twice, I will get more growth in that one but that in also doing my right breast, I can get them to sit nicely in centre. I can also say that using it on my left breast, over time, has made it less and less painful to use. I think it's moved so that the dome fits nicely. The right breast, however, is really painful. The pain is located near the armpit, and I think this is because it is sucking the breast into the centre. I'm currently using suck for the left and massage for the right. I dunno which one is correct tbh.

Author Reply

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Question and a statement about BB June 3 2008, 3:13 AM

I think it will work. It made my boobs closer. I noticed with my first (super long) routine with BB that my boobs were not only bigger and higher but also closer together. I think you are right that it sucks the fat from the sides to the center. I never thought about it like that. Maybe I should be trying to place my domes farther apart to grab that fat and help move it back to my boobs! I may just try that this time around and see how that goes. but on the question of how to lessen it, I think if it were me I would find something to place between the domes to help keep them farter apart. BB domes tend to slide together during the session. but if you could get something (not too hard or might cause a crack) to help hold the domes apart and only let it bring the farther dome slightly closer, that might help. and then over time slowly bring it closer, maybe a little more every few weeks. Also it really should not hurt! are you using too much suction? or the wrong sized domes? does it just hurt near the rims? maybe you need the silicone sheeting.

Roseability86
(Login roseability86) Re: Question and a statement about BB June 3 2008, 12:27 PM

Thanks for the input :-)

I think perhaps I place it too close to the centre of my chest, I tend to scoop my boobs into it and move it over so its sucking my boob into the centre. I'm using medium sized domes, I tried large but they hurt and didn't fit as well - I'm a 32. Tiny!!! Suction - I'm using 10/11 o'clock, it can't be the suction though because it doesn't hurt my left breast. At the moment I do them separately and use massage for the right (because I used massage last month on the left and it's moved over) and suck for the left (because I want more swelling/growth). I also do the left one twice a day and the right one once.

What's the difference between suck and massage as far as growth goes? I mean I can feel the massage pumps it in and out and suck, well, just sucks, but does either one make you grow better?

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Question and a statement about BB June 3 2008, 6:19 PM

I'm not really sure if it makes a difference as far as growth. I think it has more to do with comfort. but not sure. I never used suck as when i first was using BB it only had 4 settings firm/plump/massage/suck and the suck was for the lotion/spray. but my new bb had 5 settings, all those plus a spray setting. so i don't know what the different in suck is now. I only ever really used massage (in the beginning because it seems the most gentle) and then change to firm (because it doesn't leave marks on my super sensitive skin).

You could do what i did two years ago when I was trying to decide the best routine for me. I used to take a picture after each session to compare the swelling results. for instance I could see right away that bb caused more swelling up top/clevage area, while brava produced more swelling on the bottoms. I also found I got more swelling using stronger suction in 30minutes than if I used less suction for 60min. but I'm sure everyone is different to some extent. Anyway if you use a different setting every day at the same suction level, then take front and side photos after each session at the same angles, then compare side by side maybe you can figure out which one produces the kind of swelling you are looking for for each boob. it may even take several sessions of the same setting in a row to produce enough change to notice. then you might experiment with different positioning of domes, etc. anyway, just an idea.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Question and a statement about BB June 5 2008, 3:35 PM

I don't think massage / suck makes much difference but I do think it's best with either one to turn it up as strong as you can take it and periodically let some air out then suck really hard again - this seems to give me most swelling.

Don't worry about being a 32! I'm a 30D and I'm using the BB XL - need padding, but get up to about F/G in 60 mins on strong.

To Louise----About BB
January 27 2008 at 9:08 PM
Alcest (Login Alcest)

Hey girl

I just tried this for the first time today-----What a weird, weird device.

It took a long time for it to get suctioned to my breasts (on Nozzle 1 on massage setting) and then when it did get suctioned it kept making these HORRID farting noises! The shape is so weird it doesn't seem to want to get a firm grip on my ribcage-------Am I possibly using the wrong size domes? I also tried rotating to see if it would grip better but it didn't. I don't know.... Please give me any advice on this thing you can, I got it off ebay and didn't really come with any clear directions.

Thank you soooo much.

Author Reply
Alcest
(Login Alcest) Re: To Louise----About BB January 31 2008, 2:26 PM

Okay I think i've figured this thing out.......

Though it still makes a ripping farting noise here and there.....at least it's suctioning.

My Brava domes haven't been working----I think they're busted....need new ones. Have missed about 2 days now fiddling with them so i'll be using this until I find new wide large Brava domes.

Louise
(no login) Re: To Louise----About BB January 31 2008, 11:11 PM

Hi Alcest,

You need to get the cups so they curve round in line with your rib cage i.e. when you look down at the in front of you you are looking at a half moon shape that will be concave against your chest not the pointy end bit.

You may want to try some rubber / silicone sheeting from Lucy at NB (it's cheap too), I'd say the silicone is more comfortable but you'd probably want 2 bits that are each big enough for both boobs.

I'd also advise to stick to the suck setting if you're using with Brava, I only used massage once as the Brava people told me not to do any hand massage and I thought the suck setting would be more similar to using the airlock really hard.

I started with the medium domes which are about 11cm diameter I think (I've posted the sizes on here somewhere so you can have a look). The large are a lot larger but you'll find it easier if you put some oil or lotion on your skin then sit down and lean forward so you're bent double to apply the domes. Only ever use port 1. They suction on better if you turn the SESL wheel up to about 12-2 o'clock position until you see your boobs getting sucked down the domes the reduce the suction until it's barable.

I saw no difference with BB for 2 weeks then suddenly half a cup of swelling in 30 mins (similar to someone else on here). I think it's supposed to be more effective if used in the morning before 10am but not sure why, this is just what others have found. I'd say it helps with Brava to give more cleavage and more roundness and to stop your boobs getting further and further apart. Does press on the ribs though but at least I never got the nipple problems some of the other girls have had. I only ever got up to about 10-11 o'clock position on the suck setting.

Good luck x

Alcest
(Login Alcest) Re: To Louise----About BB February 1 2008, 1:24 AM

Thank you so much for the advice-----I need some of that silicone sheeting! So far I've only done 10-15 minute sessions and my ribs hurt so horribly I want to cry when the thing is on. I'm a skinny girl, and my ribcage is bony to begin with----This is like torture!

I'll also try the suck setting next time instead of massage, though the massage all it does is vary the suction, I don't think it will do any harm. But you never know.

And I did have the domes on right, but I don't know why the first time I used it it wouldn't suction well, it does now! It still makes sporadic, practically deafening farting noises but....meh, I'll just have to try and use it when no one is around.

Louise
(no login) Re: To Louise----About BB February 1 2008, 7:47 PM

Hi Alcest,

How high have you got the SESL wheel turned up?

The lady I bought it from said (on the main forum and after I bought it from her so I do believe her) that she used it for 60 mins every morning for 8 weeks, had 3 week break then used again for 8 weeks. She only ever managed to work up to the 11 o'clock position on the massage setting (which is more comfortable than suck) and she got 2 inches of growth, 1.5 inches has been permanent. She advised me not to turn the wheel up too high as you're not going to get more growth just hurt yourself and she had a great result witout even getting up to the halfway mark.

Alcest
(Login Alcest) Re: To Louise----About BB February 1 2008, 10:16 PM

It's at almost exactly 11 o clock and that's what I've used it on, or a little lower...I definitely wouldn't go higher, thanks for letting me know.

I contacted Lucy and she'll supply me with the rubber sheets.....I think the 5mm sounds better, even if it's hard to cut, the plastic is so painful for me I think the extra padding would be better. What do you think?

Louise
(no login) Re: To Louise----About BB February 2 2008, 8:50 PM

If you're paying for postage I'd advise to get the silicone as well. I have both and the rubber is so thick and stiff that when it's cut the hole has a sharp edge so you have that digging in instead. I'm going to order 2 more bits of silicone and see if I can layer them together. Otherise you may be able to put the silicone next to your skin, then use the rubber on top with a slightly larger hole cut it so the silicone pokes through the hold in the rubber and softens it for you. If you can wait a couple of weeks I can tell you whether either of these ideas work. Or if you can wait for the latex rings to be available you could get those instead, they'll be thicker than the silicone but softer than the rubber.

silv
(Login silv1)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: To Louise----About BB February 3 2008, 7:10 PM

Louise, I got the BB machine on ebay(it wasn't cheap for me)a year ago and used it 60 mins in the morning and night for 8 weeks then took a 2-3 weeks break and used it for another 8 weeks. I did have swelling but it would only last for about an hour. I think I might gained like half an inch but that only stayed for no more than 2 months. Do you massage after the 60 mins session? I am planning to give BB another try so I'm not sure if massaging after each session would be a good idea.
thanks!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: To Louise----About BB February 3 2008, 8:14 PM

I've only used the BB 30mins per day in the evening before I put the Brava domes on for the night. I do feel it helped as they're sooooo strong. I feel it helped the right catch up with the left and helped both to grow in the cleavage area - Brava really encourages them to grow far apart.

I will post to Fullness and Kieyah who had success with BB with your questions as I'm not sure and been wondering about massage myself. Also have a look at the bosombuddeez group on yahoo groups. I've posted a link where you can join their forum on a nother post a few weeks ago if you have a look back through the old posts.

silv
(Login silv1)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: To Louise----About BB February 14 2008, 6:41 PM

Louise, how are you doing with you full session with BB? I've been using it for almost 2 weeks already. I don't think anybody mentioned about massage after the session but I wanted to try it. I've been doing 1 hr session everyday and do Pansy club massage after that. They are definitely fuller and gained 1/2 inch after swelling is gone. My swelling never last more than an hour and i don't know if that's good or bad. I just read about an old post about latex rubber rings. I've used it on BB cups but it just kept sliding off from the cups. I think the suction is too strong so maybe is not that helpful to use the rings. the only way to make it stay i think is to glue it on the domes.

Louise
(no login) Re: To Louise----About BB February 14 2008, 6:52 PM

Hi Silv,

No I had a 2 week break after Brava so my first BB session for 60mins was at 6.30 this morning, got about 0.5 cupsize swelling which seemed to last a few hours but I'm quite bust with work so I don't always notice, I'll keep measuring in the mornings and evenings though and will try to do 60mins 2x daily.

BB not working
April 11 2008 at 4:42 PM Glee (no login)

Please help I have just bought the BB and there is no suction, returned it and got another one and the same problem, am I doing something wrong. BB say there is no refund. HELP!!!

Author Reply
Louise
(no login) Re: BB not working April 11 2008, 7:38 PM

Where did you get it from?

Do all the lights come on? Does it make any noise when you press the operate button.

Mine looks like the pics at www.gismostore.com - is this the same machine you have?

You should be putting the tubing into the first port on the left, although just to test if the machine works turn the SESL control knob up to full (to the right hand side) with no tube attached you should notice the left port sucks strongly, the middle port sucks super-strongly and the right port blows air out. Does this happen?

Glee
(no login) Re: BB not working April 12 2008, 9:36 AM

Yes I brought it from the same place, and I have done as you say and neither of the 2 nozzles have good suction. The 3rd does blow out air, gismostore think their might be a fracture in the tube, so will return the tube and see. Thanks

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: BB not working April 12 2008, 9:51 AM

Hope you get it fixed - try to post on here what was wrong with it so we know what to look out for.

Sarah B.
(no login) Re: BB not working April 13 2008, 6:59 PM

Try buying one from ebay instead!

Glee
(no login) Re: BB not working April 17 2008, 8:44 PM

got it to work, I just wasn't placing it properly. Been using it for 6 days, twice a day and go up to 35" and after 8 hours go down to 33" started off at 31". I suppose it will take 8wks for it to become permanent.

Kiran
(Login Kiran07) Calling all BB or other device users... December 19 2007, 6:21 PM

How are u finding the system? Any results? even the slightest difference? I ordered mine yesterday

Louise
(no login) Re: Calling all BB or other device users... December 19 2007, 8:43 PM

Made a red ring round them and that was pretty much it for 2 weeks then suddenly after 2 weeks started to get about half cup of swelling, it is noticeable but not huge. The machine is very very strong, I use Brava with an airlock but I think you will find it very uncomfortable if you're not use to suction.

MAKE SURE YOU NEVER USE THE MIDDLE PORT!!!

The first port on the left is to suck boobs, the one on the right to spray fake tan and the one in the middle is super strong to suck out blackheads! The two ports you're not using need to be unobstructed for the first port to suck properly.

Also start with the control knob labelled SESL turned to the left about 7 o'clock position (this is the minimum suction) and build up slowly.

Other than that it's fairly obvious which is a good job as the instructions are very poor. The whole machine makes a loud pumping noise and when you first switch it on it makes a really loud beep - quickly press the up arrow button for time to stop this noise. It makes this again when your time's up. I avoid it at the end by setting 31 mins for a 30 min session then when it gets down to 1 I pull the cable off to let my boobs relax and switch the machine off at the back before it gets to 0.

Good luck!

p.s. using some moisturiser / baby oil before will help get your boobs into the domes, then when you're done have a wash and put some more on.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon