Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Is Noogleberry Genuine?

Is Noogleberry Genuine?
December 14 2008 at 3:56 PM waxingmoon (Login waxingmoon)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

I just wanted to post this in a new thread because I wanted to respect Louise's request that the other Noogleberry topic thread be reserved for negative comments.

Also - let's get something straight. I don't get anything for doing this. I am in no way affiliated with Noogleberry. I also don't get anything for my constant recommendations about Dr. John Lee or my promotion of progesterone as a solution to estrogen dominance. I merely promote what I think are valid ideas and solutions to problems. The following is my editorial comment - my blog if you will... I just have something on my mind and I want to get it off my chest (my steadily expanding chest... lol)

Regarding Noogleberry:

I can understand disappointment with this system from the view point of permanence. Suction that lasts 30 minutes to 2 hours is going to take daily application for years to achieve any permanence. Years. And the permanence probably will not exceed that of Brava - maybe just a cup size. Just like all suction methods, some people succeed in permanent change and others don't. There are constant posts by people who used Brava, BB, (fill in blank with name of suction device) and achieved no permanent growth. Some don't even achieve any swelling.

Noogleberry makes no claims for permanence. Only Brava has the right to do that. That device is the only one that has been studied scientifically. I think the claims by any other suction device regarding permanent growth are unsupported claims. This does not mean they can't achieve permanent change, but they cannot legally make the claim.

So Noogleberry is genuine? We may bicker about whether the device is sold for a fair value - last I checked it was cheaper by far than many other devices. I would say its price puts it in a category that allows women to try it without too much of an investment. It certainly was a deciding factor for me. Pay hundreds or thousands for another device or pay less than a hundred ($65 US for me) ---- I went with the cheaper. Does it provide what it advertises? Yes. Suction creates swelling which increases the breast size. That swelling/increase can last all day for some. It lasts all day for me.

Is the Noogleberry forum genuine? That seems like a valid concern. It is hosted by the very company that is selling the product. However - not everyone on the forum is using the Noogleberry. They invite anyone doing any suction method to participate. Still - does Noogleberry the company benefit from the forum - You betcha! They have found a way to create a support group that enhances the experience for the current users as well as answer questions for potential users. That is marketing brilliance. Is it unique - Nah - Brava has forums.

Here is the big question - Are the people on the forum genuine?

Just as genuine as anyone posting on this forum. You can look through the stats sections and read through the posts and you will realize the people there have complex personalities. In other words they are real people. Some of them have been on Eve's forum for a while. I don't get a feeling that any of them are 'fake' or 'plants' manufactured by Noogleberry.

There is a lot of joy on that forum. There are women who have increased their breast size from nothing to B or C cups. They don't seem to mind that the swelling lasts for maybe 10 hours or so. They just suction again and the swelling comes back.

I guess to the casual observer - due to all the absolute ecstatic posting by very happy women - the noogleberry might seem to be something it is not.

Let me ask. If you found something that could give you a cup size increase that would last all day long, but you had to spend about an hour a day using the process - would it be worth it to you? I know it is worth it to me.

Here is what I get out of Noogleberry. The system was inexpensive. The system is easy to use and not painful. The system provides me with immediate increases to the size of my breasts. I can confidently lose some body fat without fear of losing my breasts. The external suction is stretching my skin and breast tissue to assist in further breast growth from the other methods that I use (currently goats rue and fennel). The method does not interfere with my hormone balance. The customer service at Noogleberry is out of this world - far above anything I have ever gotten from any other company. Lucy is beyond nice and responds quickly.

Before using Noogleberry I used an even less expensive product made by the company Doc Johnson. I hated that contraption - it was bright pink, shoddily made and hurt. Yet, it worked. I just moved up a notch when I got the Noogleberry. External suction is external suction. All devices that create this work by the same principle.

I also get a lot out of the Noogleberry forum. Yet another place for me to make long rambling posts. Another group to laugh at my jokes.

So, before I ramble on any further. There you are. I got this item off my chest. I did not pollute Louise's thread. Mission accomplished.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

Author Reply

WantMore2
(Login WantMore2)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Is Noogleberry Genuine? December 15 2008, 12:03 AM

Hi Waxingmoon,

Thank you for posting this. As usual your posts are very informative and a pleasure to read.

I have a few questions/comments if you don't mind. I've been using my noogleberry for about 3 weeks. I haven't maintained any swelling and actually got a few stetch marks. I'm wondering how long you noogled before keeping any swelling? I'm not too worried about the growth factor yet, as I know this could take years to achieve. When I purchased noogle, I was only hoping for swelling that would last most of the day. At least this way I'd have boobs even if it wasn't permenant. The permenant growth doesn't matter much to me as it's very simple to pump everyday, it has become part of my daily routine. So far, I'm pleased as I can feel changes in my breast and I know I will eventually achieve lasting swelling and growth if I'm consistent.

If I were to guess, I think the ladies who used noogle, and we're not pleased, simply didn't give it enough time. These things don't happen over night and everyone's body responds differently. If you're willing to put in the time and patience, I'm confident you will be pleased with the results.

Edit Message Delete Message

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Is Noogleberry Genuine? December 15 2008, 4:09 AM

Hi Wantmore,

I think it was about a month of using suction before I began to notice any sustained swelling past a couple of hours or so. My first month of suction method was done with a shoddy device that was a little uncomfortable. I would do a single 10 - 20 minute session a day. When I went to 2 session a day I began to notice much more sustained swelling.

I think multiple sessions is key to this kind of system. 20 minutes twice a day seems to be much more effective than even an hour once a day. It makes sense. What we are looking for is sustained swelling. Going 24 hours between a session allows for more fluid loss. Doing a session in the morning and then in the evening 'reminds' the tissue that it should be holding its size.

There are also several pumping methods. Some people use a pump/release method. I use a pump and hold method. I have tried both and did not find either to be more effective. I just am too busy with other things to keep releasing and re-pumping. I generally average about two 45 - 60 minute sessions per day.

I am not one of the super responders. I am not one of those who maxed out their cups within the first few days of use. Those women who have been pregnant seem to swell much more than those of us childless users. If the breast tissue has already been enlarged it will be much more likely to return to a larger state.

I am very satisfied with my results. This method gives such me a noticeable change in my breast that I was not achieving with other methods. There is a much greater change in the upper part of my breast as well (the previous no-breast land).

I also am not concerned whether Noogle alone will help me achieve a permanent growth. I am currently taking goat's rue and fennel. I guess I see the suction method as a necessary part of my routine if I am going to have any further growth than I already have had. My hormone balance is tenuous at best. There are very few herbs I can use that don't knock me into a tailspin of estrogen dominance.

Anyway, I am glad you have realistic goals for yourself. You are right. There is nothing to be gained from being in a hurry. I am sure you will begin to have sustained swelling soon. What method do you use? Do you do one or two session a day -and for how long?

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

WantMore2
(Login WantMore2)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Is Noogleberry Genuine? December 15 2008, 7:57 AM

I'm pumping about 45 min to an hour once per day. I get great swelling while I'm pumping. I have the medium cups which I fill almost full. As soon as the cups come off the swelling goes down. It's still early and I'm sure the swelling will start to stick. I must be a slow responder as I haven't had children and not working with much breast tissue. I think I'll take your advice and pump twice a day if I can find the time. I was thinking of trying PM, but I'm on birth control for the obvious reason, so I haven't decided yet. I had my hormones checked a few years ago. I have normal estrogen and progesterone with higher than normal androgen. There aren't many options to lower the androgen other than SP which I tried and gave awful cellulite. I don't care for taking a bunch of pills so the suction option works much better for me.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Is Noogleberry Genuine? December 15 2008, 11:37 PM

If you have a testosterone problem you need prescription meds to fix it! It's made a huge difference to me in terms of skin, body / facial hair, periods and general well being. Also read up on PCO - I'd already been told I didn't have it but went elsewhere and they said I do (I've had all the symptoms for years). Just getting your hormones fixed might make your boobs grow.

WantMore2
(Login WantMore2)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Is Noogleberry Genuine? December 16 2008, 12:15 AM

I take Yasmin. I don't believe I have PCOS as my cycle has always been consistent every 28 days even when not on BC. I've never experienced mid-cycle pain or any other symptoms associated with PCOS. I'm the in US which doesn't perscribe Ginette. I considered asking my doctor about combining Spironolactone with Yasmin. I'm 27 and believe if this issue was addressed in my teen years I would have grown more.

What meds do you take?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Is Noogleberry Genuine? December 16 2008, 12:45 AM

I had 6 months on Ginette (which is Dianette or Diane 35 over here), I'm also on metformin partly as a preventative for diabetes but also as it causes excess sugar to be excreted in the urine so it doesn't turn to DHT which increases androgens. I turn 27 in 3 weeks and totally agree that if this had been dealt with earlier I might have the curvy top half to match my curvy bottom half! I went to an expensive private gynaecologist (we have NHS freee clinics but the service is terrible and they wanted me to wait 8 months for the appointment) and she diagnosed my straight away after 10 years of messing around with the NHS and the family doctor, which is why I tell everyone to make sure you get a second opinion. Spironolactone as with all of the anti-androgens does have side-effects but try it and see, you'll know when you're on the right meds because you feel 'well' in yourself. After 6 months on Dianette which did wonders for my hairyness but wasn't 100% for my skin the gynae took me off it as it's really high risk for vascular problems, and put me on Yasmin. I'd say Yasmin had been even better as my skin's the clearest it's been for years, the hairyness hasn't really come back, the weird migraines I got from Dianette are almost gone and I have a normal cycle with so much less pain and moodiness.

Just out of interest do you have real anger management issues? I'm really angry all the time off meds and I once read that something like 65 or 75% of the women's prison population have high testosterone!

You can get the active ingredient from Dianette separately - cyproterone acetate, it's called Androcur. I think it comes in a pretty strong dose because it's meant for men but make sure you ask the doctor about all possibilities don't just suffer in silence.

WantMore2
(Login WantMore2)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Is Noogleberry Genuine? December 16 2008, 1:08 AM

Louise, I posted a new thread in the main forum as to not clog Waxingmoon's thread.

Lillypilly
(Login Lillypilly) I love my noogle!! December 18 2008, 4:44 AM

I have been using my noogleberry for a week now (I know it's not a long time) But I feel I need to contribute to waxingmoon's post about it.

I love, love, love my noogle. My last session I gained a full inch of swelling (50 minute session). I have found the customer service (Lucy) to be flawless!!! I made a mistake on my first order, and she promptly fixed it for me. The postage was quick, the price was reasonable (and I paid in AUD), and the communication from Lucy was fantastic.

I followed the instructions and soaked the tubing in recently boiled water and had it assembled in a few minutes. I attached it with no problems, and pumped with no difficulty at all. The pump doesn't squeek or anything like that - I love it!!

I guess with anything there is going to be people for and against.

For my part I am FOR noogle - two big noogley thumbs up here!!!!

aunaturel9
(no login) Re: Is Noogleberry Genuine? December 19 2008, 5:56 PM

Noogleberry has my support too!

hi waxingmoon, always a pleasure. I've gained a very generous 1 inch in the last 7 weeks of NB use. Alot of factors were against me, being underweight, family history of flat chested women, having never breastfed or had kids, a smoker, being 24 y/o. Customer service with Lucy is always terrific and so is the general support system on the noogleberry forum, ladies there (and Eman) are all fantastic. Before NBE, I started out at a lousy 30 inches now I'm a fabulous 31.5'. Although not much and still considered *extremely* flat on any standards, I've come a long way and I owe my growth to NB.

Positives:
1) Very inexpensive system.
2) Had problems using a credit card, Lucy was kind enough to accept payments thru money order (western union)
3) Lucy responds very quickly and is generally very helpful and supportive.
4) NB forum has such a great aura with real, nice people.
5) Does not mess up your hormones.
6) Gives 'outward' growth as opposed to filling out on the 'sides'
7) System is extremely durable and portable
8) It actually works!!

Negatives:
1) Can be painful
2) Can be time consuming
3) The huge red marks don't go away
4) Can distort your nipples if not properly taken care of.

aunaturel9
(no login) Re: Is Noogleberry Genuine? December 19 2008, 6:02 PM

A little before and after of legitimate results w/ noogleberry:
(not much but getting there)

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll157...9/dec6.jpg

DollyAmbition
(Login DollyAmbition) re: May 13 2010, 5:39 AM

"I can confidently lose some body fat without fear of losing my breasts. "

That's why I'm doing it!!!!

noogleberry
March 26 2008 at 2:59 PM sheep (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am getting my ng in a few days . i can't wait!Has this ever been known not to work?I would like to know when swelling comes and how much?thankx

Author Reply
newspapergirl
(Login newspapergirl) Didnt work for me! March 27 2008, 7:57 PM

Hi,
I used Noogleberry for about 6 months and did get swelling but as soon as I stopped using the pump my swelling went to nothing.I tried again after a 2 month break to hope it might work again but still had no lasting growth.I have now purchasd a Brava system and hope this is going to work for me.I have used it for 3 weeks so it is early days yet.

sheep
(no login) Thanks for responding March 27 2008, 8:01 PM

How much swelling did u get?How long did u pump for daily and did that just maintain ur size or did u keep swelling bigger?Thanks am soooooo curious.

newspapergirl
(Login newspapergirl) Didnt work for me! March 27 2008, 10:26 PM

I got a very small amount of swelling and pumped for about 1 hour a day.As soon as I took the system off the swelling would last for about an hour and then go down.

silv
(no login) i'm about the same March 27 2008, 10:45 PM

newspapergirl, I did not use the NB but i used the BB for 8 weeks. I would get 3/4 to 1 cup size of swelling but that would only last for about an hour. Overall I think i get rounder and fuller but not much of increase. I am also using Brava now for 8 days now and after few days of 14 hours session swelling(much more swelling than BB) last about 3 hours. For me the swelling last longer if I don't wear a bra after I take out the domes.

sheep
(no login) thanx newspapergirl March 28 2008, 12:08 AM

Whats ur stats?I wonder how some girls on there forum went from a AA to a full c and only had to pump 2 days a week for 30 min to maintain.GOD ITS ALWAYS 2 GOOD TO BE TRUE AAAARG
That shattered my dreams of the nb
Can u imagine being in a bikini getin a tan and when u get up to leave ur boobs no longer there.Could b embaresing .

Louise
(no login) Re: noogleberry March 28 2008, 4:46 AM

Silv, it's important to wear a bra to support your swelling or you might get saggy. Get your normal band size or smaller with a really big cup size so you don't squash it to make it go away. A sports bra that's not underwired gives your ribs a bit of a rest.

newspapergirl
(Login newspapergirl) Noogleberry March 28 2008, 12:15 PM

Sheep,
Half the time women on sellers forums are women who are made up to make the product sound fantastic.You think you are talking to genuine women when in fact it is the seller.Thats why I never beleive a word they say when it is attached the websie selling the product! I join forums like this one as I feel this is genuine women with genuine experiences.How can someone go from an AA cup to a C cup with a 40 quid system.Even Brava cant do this.I think you should stick to reading unbiased forums.However nice the seller and forum sees they are all making money out of us and it is so easy on the internet to BIG your product up.You want to read the one that is attached to the Gismostore website that sells the bosom beauty.That forum talks about what a fantastic service the Gismostore give.Funny that!!!
Great talking to you girls!

ladiesthatlunch
(Login ladiesthatlunch) Re: noogleberry March 28 2008, 1:16 PM

Great group ladies.I have just joined.I am another dissapointed user of the NB.Got swelling but of course it did not last.I don't really think I expected it to for such cheap money but had to give it a go.I am thinking about using another system but heard so many different things I am not sure whether to bother.Just looked on Noogleberry forum and I see what you mean.Not a negative comment in sight and women who have grown 3 cup sizes.They must think we are all stupid!!! I am the same as you and would never join a group that was run by the seller of the system.Please let me know if you recommend a system.I was going to try BB but heard it rips your boobs off.I don't want anything too strong either as I also read your boobs should never go purple.Keep me posted and soooo happy I have found this group!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: noogleberry March 28 2008, 7:38 PM

In defence of the Noogleberry, NB doesn't market itself to give permanent growth, the idea is it's a cheaper, lower time requirement system that builds up swelling and maintains it by using maintenance. There are 2 particular users on that forum who report great success that I do not 'know' from elsewhere, the other satisfied users are people I see on several forums who have given various different products good and bad reviews or new girls just starting.

I have bought the NB system, I was given about 15% discount without asking (and without any terms such as recommending a certain number of people). I have since given away the domes as the design doesn't suit me - my ribcage is too small to fit but then if I did get a seal they would be full straight away as I use bigger domes from BB as they're are curved at the base to fit against your curved ribcage (I've actually found gismostore to be very good). BB domes are more expensive and possibly slightly less robust (and a lot less likely to be replaced at the sellers expense!) but the design of the shape is much more sensible and they are deeper but less wide which is good for people who have a small underbust and are not totally flat-chested. I have only used the NB pump a couple of times as it's more labour intensive and not as strong as the BB and not marketed as being permanent, I want to get as much permanent growth as possible first. I use the NB tubing every day - it's great. I'm also trying different types of sheeting from NB as I haven't had much luck using the new soft rings with the BB machine - it's too strong and sucks them in.

I would say in terms of value for money, if you just want to have something to show for your £50 within a few weeks then it's pretty good. If you find it too uncomfortable or you can't be bothered to use it then you haven't lost much money. If it really inspires you then you can get a Brava system. NB are currently working on ways to allow the domes to be worn longer hours. If you wear like Brava you will get the same result as with Brava at a fraction of the cost - this hasn't been achieved yet! Also I'm probably fairly unusual in my measurements I'm 26 underbust and 33 bust so the NB domes would probably fit an adult-size person a lot better.

amy
(Login firish69) Re: noogleberry March 28 2008, 9:49 PM

I am getting nb too in a few days
I havn't been massaging much cuz my breast texture feels mushy from massaging alot (i dont have much breast tissue)
so hope that is better 4 me and if it worked i will definitly try bb.
So great to b able to find out others experience.
Louise ur a "suction dictionary " so glad ur here and your so lil ur boobs must look HUGE 26 inches band wow.

Ann5
(Login Ann5)
SENIOR MEMBER I'm Lovin' It Wink March 29 2008, 11:46 PM

I've been trying NBE for a little more than a year now and never thought that I would try suction as a way to enhance my breasts. I am noogling my boobs and having good results. Although I am taking some herbals on the side as well, but really have to attribute my modest increase to the pump. And no I'm not a spokesperson for NB. I was encouraged to give it a go seeing frostedmint06's results (especially since her begining stats were similar to mine). There are a few other members here who have recently purchased the system and hopefully will share their progress. As for permanent results, well that I'll just have to see for myself. We all take a chance with NBE anyway, either with BO, herbs, or suction there's always a risk of losing some gains after stopping.

While I was trying to convince myself and give suction a try, I remember 2 members who had success with a breast pump. It wasn't the NB, but it wasn't Brava or BB either. I'm sure of that, because you could check out their program page and see they only used the pump for about 15 a few times a day, not hours. It was Mihcelle Choi and Lilmama40.

lucy Ann
(Login lucyannhill) No good Noogleberry!! March 30 2008, 8:17 PM

I stopped using the Noogleberry about 6 weeks ago as I got a really bad rash appear and my swelling went down within about a day of stopping.I used the noogleberry for about 12 weeks pumping about 20 mins a day.I bought the Noogleberry also after reading the glowing report on their forum so it was dissapointing to get no results.I have given up on it now and am thinking about either trying another system or pills may be.I am going to read through this forum to see what options are out there.This does seem a really good group so I am pleased I have joined.Lucy x

Louise
(no login) Re: noogleberry March 30 2008, 9:22 PM

Amy,

I missed that last comment - I'm short but pretty curvy lower half so I still need more boobs or less thighs to even me up.

Good luck girls x

Natale69
(no login) NB results April 4 2008, 2:15 AM

Hello all,

I've used my NB for more than a year and have gone from a 36A to 36B. I had no expectations so what I got was great. During the year because of prefessional and persinal reasons, I did not use my NB for almost 3 months. I had a slight loss of breast size but not all of my gains disappeared.

As for the swelling going away for you after 1 day, and the other comments regarding having to use it all the time, have you ever done weight lifting? What happens when you stop? You loose your muscle mass... Would you or have you lodged a complaint about loss of muscle mass as a result of not using the exercise equipment?

Regards,
Natale69

O BTW I do not work for NB or any other company relatederd in any way nor am I paid as an employee.

Louise
(no login) Re: noogleberry April 4 2008, 7:31 AM

Natale - are there any similar examples on anyone who is a biological female?

annie2
(Login annieboobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: noogleberry April 9 2008, 4:11 PM

Natale, r u male or female....
Just curious!!!!
Congrats on ur gains... kepp it up.........

is noogleberry enhancer the same as a breast pump
May 15 2008 at 8:02 AM lise (no login)

i'm a bit confused about this. is noogleberry just like a breast pump which you can find most anywhere. or is there something different about it which makes it more effective than an ordinary breast pump?

Author Reply
Bri
(Login k_kisses) Re: is noogleberry enhancer the same as a breast pump May 15 2008, 10:42 PM

its the same and i also read a post in one of the forums on this site that noogleberry is not meant for lasting results. that basically it was made to swell your breast up for a few hours for temporary results.

mobilegirl
(Login mobilegirl) Re: is noogleberry enhancer the same as a breast pump May 15 2008, 10:55 PM

I used Noggleberry but got no lasting growth so now I am trying Brava but need bigger domes.can anyone help!!

jungle cat
(no login) Re: is noogleberry enhancer the same as a breast pump May 20 2008, 6:45 AM

if noogleberry is just a breast pump like any other breast pump you can find, what explains its popularity here? is it very cheap to buy, is that the reason?

rainbow
(Login rainbowbaby) Re: is noogleberry enhancer the same as a breast pump May 21 2008, 8:08 AM

I think it is popular here because Noggleberry have a forum which people get involved with which is a very clever way to advertise.Word soon gets round and this is why you find the Noggleberry mentioned on forums.Often the same girls are members on lots of forums and talk about which metods they have used.I used to be a Noggleberry member as well when I was using the system.I am sure you could use any breast pump.

Nell Gwynne
(Login nell.gwynne)
EVE MEMBERS Re: is noogleberry enhancer the same as a breast pump May 22 2008, 6:55 AM

Reading what some women have said in this forum, I think there are those who have been under the impression that Noogleberry is something more than just a breast pump. It seems to have been established now that it isn't anything other than a breast pump and as Rainbow said above you could just as well use any breast pump.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: is noogleberry enhancer the same as a breast pump May 22 2008, 5:28 PM

I think what stands out about NB when compared to other *hand pump* type breast enhancers is that they have different sized domes to choose from. other hand pump style breast pumps only have one set of domes in one size which I think is why NB is thought to grow the boobs. If it didn't, you wouldn't ever need larger sized domes. some even only do one boob at a time. No whether or not NB can give permanent results, I don't know. When comparing NB to electric pumps is I think no contest. the only thing NB has over BB is the lower cost. And it doesn't work the same way. It is closer to a brava type method than a BB type method.

Shirley
(no login) Re: is noogleberry enhancer the same as a breast pump July 6 2008, 8:57 AM

Noogleberry have said that they don't advertise that it gives any lasting results.

noogleberry gives permanent growth?
February 14 2008 at 11:34 AM Woolly Sheep (Login chocogirl)

I read that it only causes temporary swelling...is it true?
does anyone know how this thing happens?by increasing blood circulation at the breast?

Author Reply
Louise
(no login) Re: noogleberry gives permanent growth? February 14 2008, 7:02 PM

I think it causes swelling by pulling so hard on the tissue that it causes a repair mechanism from the body so you get tissue fluid building up, in the same way you can get a watery swelling under your armpit if you pump too much weight at the gym.

Used in the way it was originally intended (10mins 1-2x daily) you will begin to build up swelling after a few weeks but generally the girls are using 30-60 mins 1-3x daily, obviously this builds up swelling quicker and after a few months you can cut down, eventually you can cut down to pumping 1-2x weekly to maintain about 2 cups bigger. If you stop totally I don't know if this will remain as everyone's nervous about stopping! 30 mins 2x weekly isn't much trouble in terms of maintenance. I may well use NB in future if I can't get what I want permanently but I'd rather have a go with BB first as it's a machine so I can just sit and it'll pump for me.

Does the Noogleberry work?
May 12 2008 at 2:20 PM Naomi (Login naomihbl)

PLEASE HELP!!!

I've read so many reviews my heads spinning! I'd never even heard of Bosom Beauties or Noogleberries till now! I was just considering surgery or Brava.

The problem is.... I own my own business so cant take weeks off to recover from implants and I don't have 12 hours a day where I can sit around the house wearing big plastic domes!!

Can anyone help and recommend the best for me? I'm currently a 34A and would love to be a larger B or even C if possible.

Noogleberry is the cheapest by far....but does this mean it doesnt really work as well???

Thank you!!

Author Reply
Ann5
(Login Ann5)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Does the Noogleberry work? May 12 2008, 5:21 PM

Take a look at the programs page, there's a few women using NB and having success with it. Some women have reported just temporary swelling. The best thing I'd recommend you do is just buy the NB and see if it works for you, if it doesn't you could use the Bossom Beauty, which isn't as much time or money as the Brava system.

Apple Strudel
(no login) Re: Does the Noogleberry work? May 26 2008, 7:52 AM

Even the people who sell Noogleberry do not claim that it provides any lasting results, so I can't see what use it would be to you if you're considering surgery. And the other thing, it doesn't take weeks to recover from implant surgery, more like days.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Does the Noogleberry work? May 26 2008, 1:03 PM

Noogleberry would give a result like Brava IF you could get the domes to stay on for long hours, however they don't fit so well and are less comfortable and I don't think anyone had managed to wear them over night. I don't think it'll work like BB as the pump isn't strong enough - I can suck the tube better than using the pump! Having used all three I think you either need long hours or strong suction to have a permanent effect. When people say they are having success with NB they usually mean that they are using regularly to maintain swelling not that they have stopped and got a permanent gain. If you can put in long hours get Brava, if you can't put in long hours get BB. The BB domes are better than the NB domes and the pump is much much stronger (the machine is noisy though!), I can't see any way in which the NB could work better than the BB except that it would be easier to take through customs if you had to travel as it's all plastic.

Peony
(no login) Re: Does the Noogleberry work? July 12 2008, 8:26 AM

As it was stated above, even the sellers of Noogleberry do not claim that it gives any lasting results.

Princess Pearl
(no login) Re: Does the Noogleberry work? July 12 2008, 9:19 PM

I have gone from a medium to large in NB and now I am waiting for the XL new and improved to be developed, they say it will be out next month. (August '08) So I think I have a little bit of growth.

I had a BB for while, and prefer to use the NB. I can get just as hard of a sucton but need the right size domes.

I still want to get a BB that works (other was a little damaged) but I think I want one because everyone here says it works! When I had both, and bigger domes, I thought it was easier to hand pump.

It's probably good to have both, NB for travel and for when you don't want to deal with that noisy thing.

Dixieland
(Login Dixieland) NB works... July 14 2008, 3:04 AM

Naomi,
I have been using the NB for almost a month now....I have gained approximately 2 inches...boobies are still saggy though...but I am working on it. They feel much heavier and fill up my hand now, they didn't used to do that. I am using the mediums...I try to do 2 hours a day, pump and hold. I would definitely recommend it. I just had a 24 hour-no noogling day-and the growth stayed! YEAH!! I also do Greenbush herbals and several singles (not NBE), plus vitamins, because they are very important. I started magnets yesterday, so we will see if that helps with the "lifting" that I need.
Dixieland

yourcuties
(no login) Re: Does the Noogleberry work? September 7 2008, 1:48 PM

the thing is: Brava advertise that u get permanent growth. NB dont. But the growth I have actually gotten is from the NB! Brava did NOTHING!

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: Does the Noogleberry work? September 7 2008, 5:33 PM

i think some people need stronger suction to get results, which is why I think the smartbox that comes with brava is no good. brava says extra suction does nothing for you - that the most important (and only) factors are duration of wear.
I think i disagree, but people have results with the BB and it takes a fraction of the time but with really strong suction.
i will stick to my brava with the airlock

lynn
(no login) breast pump September 14 2008, 10:34 AM

I have had excellent results from a regular Evenflo breast pump (electric) for the last 2 years or so. You can take galactogogues like Fenugreek and pump on a nursing pump 10-15 min. each side per day. I don't see any benefit in wearing something for 10 hrs per day. Drink lots of water and rest up. I am almost into a B cup from an AA, but I am patient and not going for this noogleberry or brava business; just trying to relactate.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Does the Noogleberry work? September 14 2008, 7:39 PM

Have any of you actually stopped using NB totally for 3-4 months and still maintained growth?

noogleberry, permanent growth?
July 14 2008 at 11:16 AM Claire (Login claire55)

Hey everyone,

I'm seriously thinking of buying noogleberry breast pump, but I just want to know if someone has experienced permanent growth with it? Like stop using it completely but keep the growth that they got from using it..

I've read a lot of threads but I'm confused as to whether or not the growth is permanent. I don't wanna have to use it for years and years. If you've tried it, I would greatly appreciate you replies!!

Thanks,
Claire

Author Reply
sarah h
(no login) Re: noogleberry, permanent growth? July 14 2008, 7:42 PM

Hi
I am a noogleberry user and although its a great system with good results, the results are not permanent. I love the noogleberry system because its cheap and dont have to wear it for loads of hours at a time unlike brava... but from what I have read brava results can be permanent and the users deserve permanent results for putting the effort in.

Claire
(Login claire55) Re: noogleberry, permanent growth? July 14 2008, 10:20 PM

thanks sarah! how long does it usually last for?

sarah h
(no login) Re: noogleberry, permanent growth? July 15 2008, 8:16 PM

When you have got to the size you want just top up for half hour twice per week and you will maintain your new size, its really not a big deal I just pump while watching tv. The hardest part is getting to the size you want which can take a few months.

Claire
(Login claire55) Re: noogleberry, permanent growth? July 16 2008, 6:01 AM

sweet! sorry for all the questions but how long did you pump for every day to get to the size that you want?

and how long do you pump for twice a week to maintain once you got it?

thanks sarah!

sarah h
(no login) Re: noogleberry, permanent growth? July 16 2008, 9:35 PM

to get size you want everyday for 1 hour or more
to maintain size twice per week for 30 mins

....but everybody is different

Help! Noogleberry Users
October 18 2008 at 4:56 PM Itty Bitty (no login)

After reading the board I decided I want a Noogleberry. I have a few questions after looking at the website.

1. What kit am I supposed to purchase? I guess the vary by the cups sizes that are supplied. I am EXTREMELY flat 32AA, so am I suppposed to buy the small cups? I want to be an A cup, a B if possible but I know that might be a stretch for my body type.

2.How long are you supposed to wear this thing? I have a pretty busy life school/work/internship. I am lucky if I get 7 hours a sleep at night.

3. Are there any additional parts that I would need to purchase that is not included in the kit? I'm kind of unsure how the cups would stay in place since I am so flat.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Help! Noogleberry Users October 18 2008, 7:31 PM

What country are you in?

I've bought the Brava, BB and NB - if you really don't think you can even put in the time to do BB you might as well buy the BB domes and just the NB double tubing - I found their pump very very weak (you can suck stronger than that with your mouth for free!) and the NB domes are a bad design, the BB domes are a bit more expensive but they're a better shape and fit better and the overall cost will be reduced if you're not spending money on the pump. Having tried all 3 systems I would ideally advise people to buy both the BB and the Brava, you can then use BB for 1-2 hours in the evening and Brava overnight for however long you get. I really don't think the NB system is worth using even if it was free. It's a cheaply manufactured sex toy that's being imported from Pakistan and the price bumped up, it's only designed to enlarge and stimulate your boobs for a couple of hours and even the seller doesn't advertise it as giving lasting growth. The people who rave about it on their forum are nearly all still using it whereas the people here telling you about BB and Brava have finished using it months ago and kept a permanent increase - you get what you pay for.

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Help! Noogleberry Users October 19 2008, 5:07 PM

Hi Itty Bitty,

1. Contact Noogleberry and they will answer the question about what dome size to choose.

2.Generally you use it for a short time. 10 minutes to 1 hour duration. There are several methods. Again, the forum will have lots of details.

3. No other parts necessary for the kit unless you want to use the foam rings. They make it a little easier to get used to at first, but they also make it harder to keep suction, so sort of a mixed blessing. You will have to try a few times before you find it easy to get and keep suction. You are not the only one starting out small. Look at the stats section on the Noogle forum and you will find some like chested users.

Hey Louise,
I just tried with my Noogleberry domes and tubing to use mouth suction and I did get some quick suction which was almost, but not quite as strong as I get with the hand pump. I also got a breath full of lavender lotioned air... yuck... lol. Actually I can use this new pump they have and get quite a bit more suction than by mouth -painfully more if I ever wanted to do that. So, while it is true I can get some suction through the tubes via mouth, I get more with the hand pump. However, if the hand pump breaks I will remember the mouth method so I don't lose any precious pumping time.

What I like about the Noogleberry is that it is quiet. Loud machine noises and I do not get along. The Noogle was not the first hand pump device I used. I also had the neon pink Dr Johnson contraption, which was surprisingly sturdy and worked via the same principle.

I laugh every time you post about the Noogle being a sextoy - Oh lord - do I NOT feel sexy while I am hooked up to it... lol. (and the Pakistan reference always cracks me up too - here I sit hooked up to a 'Pakistany sex toy' --- ahhh, how I love the seaminess of it all... lol). I know you have your opinion about Noogle and believe me I am not trying to dissuade you, I am just enjoying the ride... lol. My opinion is that all these products go through considerable mark up. The mark up on the Brava must be awesome for what they are charging.

I do wish I could get some Brava domes for less than what they cost. They sound like the ideal set up. These Noogle domes are okay and for me they do a great job of helping expand the upper portion of my breasts.

I did have to stop for about 2 weeks here recently and I did not notice a diminished breast size during my time off. Who knows if this size would last longer than that, but it is encouraging that there might be some slight growth. I think with something like Noogle and even with BB there would need to be a much longer use than for Brava where there are long hours invested.

The tissue expansion method is simple and anything that creates negative pressure that is sustained for long enough will promote the growth of new tissue. So all methods are potentially permanent as long as they are continued for the time needed. With Noogle or other short duration gentle pressure the time commitment is years.

I guess what I like best is that even if it is years before my use of this suction method turns into a permanent change I have an immediate result and that is fine by me. It was what I could afford and the time I was willing to spend, so I am happy.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

Itty Bitty
(no login) Re: Help! Noogleberry Users October 19 2008, 7:36 PM

Thanks for both of your repsonses.

Louise,

I am in the U.S. I didn't hear good things about Brava so I never even considered it, maybe in the future when I have more money and live alone and no one will be suspicious of the loud noise coming out of my bedroom lol

Waxingmoon,

Thanks so much for the website,looking at the pictures of the Noogleberry users, I can see a few people with success, not sure if it would be permanent for me but I am still willing to try.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Help! Noogleberry Users October 19 2008, 8:31 PM

Waxingmoon,

What I don't like about Noogleberry is how two faced the whole thing is. I understand the others are a huge markup but at least Brava are actually making theirs and what you buy is quality. The Noogleberry is sold on being super friendly and doing-us-a-favour cheap. They also say they manufacture it when they don't (which is why the cups are such stupid sizes and can't be changed). When I emailed the manufacturer he was willing to sell the pump + all domes sizes + tubing for a quarter of what you pay for it here but it's got to be a bulk order and quite frankly I can't be bothered to spend time taking them to the post office to send out to people.

Also I think you either need sustained tension i.e. overnight wear (and for this you need the cushion bit on the Brava domes) or heavy duty connective-tissue-building suction which you get from BB. I got a permanent slightly more than 1 cup increase while losing 15 lbs - that's pretty impressive and I don't think you'll get that 1 hour per day with a hand pump or if you do you could just as easilty buy a breast feeding pump or other crappy sex toy for a fraction of the price. I love the BB and can't believe all the posts on "bosom beauty so painful", yeah it can feel like it's breaking your ribs but you get used to it. I use it for 1-2 hours (recommended max is 1 hour) before each Brava session.

Even using the BB machine to suck I still couldn't get the Noogleberry domes to stay on (and if I did get a seal their large is shallower than the BB medium which are too small for me), similarly using evn the medium BB domes which are pretty small to seal easily I couldn't get a seal with the Noogleberry pump hence I have come to the conclusion that both their pump and domes are inferior.

.....You should hear me talk on the 'Enhance' system! I just don't like to see people get ripped off....

IS IT PERMANENT? I don't understand
December 28 2008 at 10:05 PM Mariah (Login MariahsDs)

I noticed that many are now supplementing their programs with Noogleberry. I have always seen these things and thought that it was just to look fuller for one night but not as a means to breast enhancement. I was under the impression that it is only temporary "fullness" and that it does not last. Has anyone been off of these long enough to see if the results last? Are the results supposed to last?

I just don't know too much about these devices. It seems like they do work but I am looking for something that is permanent, meaning when I stop I will not lose everything.

Noogleberry is pretty reasonably priced, but I don't want to pump forever!

Please help me!

Author Reply
Lillypilly
(Login Lillypilly) Re: IS IT PERMANENT? I don't understand December 29 2008, 10:30 AM

Hi MariahsDs,

I have only been using noogleberry for a short while so I can't speak from experience, although I am really happy with it so far.

I think that with all things to do with BE there are people for and against, and that goes for everything!

Noogleberry have a forum, and all of the girls there are really, really nice and very helpful. A few that have been using it for a while say they have had some permanent growth.

If you go to noogleberry's webpage, and go to their forum (if you register you can view some of the pictures the girls have put up of their fantastic efforts).

Also if you had any questions I'm sure some of the girls would be very helpful to you.

Best wishes with it!

Mariah
(Login MariahsDs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: IS IT PERMANENT? I don't understand December 29 2008, 2:55 PM

Thanks Lilypily.

How oftenn do you pump? When you stop pumping, like the next morning does it all go back down? That was my main concern. It seems like girls here are getting really good results on it. I would like to try but I have not found anything yet saying that I would get keep any of the growth. Or it is just temporary swelling.

I am not against it. I am actually for it! I am just wondering if I would have to pump forever, or if at some point the growth would become permanent.

lillypilly
(Login Lillypilly) Re: IS IT PERMANENT? I don't understand December 30 2008, 11:15 AM

Hey Mariah,

Well, I pump at night for 30minutes, I've developed a little ritual of making a cup of herbal tea and sitting on the computer noogles intact and read the forums - it's kind of like the wind-down to my day so it's nice.

The other night I had an increase in my bust measurement of 1 and 1/2 inches!! Which to me was huge! Keep in mind I have only been doing this 3 weeks and had a week off. I have about a half an inch swelling left in the morning which tends to go away pretty quickly.

I know that waxingmoon pumps am and pm and it last all day for her, she has had great results with it.

Another girl called Roxy on the noogle forum has gained (I think) 2 inches?? And I'm pretty sure she says this is her permanaent growth. You can see her stats and photos on the forum page if you log in.

The theory is that if the tissue is stretched repeatedly it will eventually lead to permanent growth (I think the body responds to the tension by healing itself and developing new cells). Just make sure you eat lots of omegas, and protein (amino acids).

Some girls say that you pump until you get to your desired size (this could take years or months) and then you do a maintainence pump, twice or once a week and I think eventually you can wean yourself off. But so many of the women are so happy with the results after pumping I think a lot are happy if they only have to pump once a week indefinately.

I hope that this has given you a little food for thought - I hope I have made sense (I'm really tired - starting to go cross-eyed!)

If you do get it don't forget to join the forum - they're a really nice lot!!!

Take Care!

Mariah
(Login MariahsDs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: IS IT PERMANENT? I don't understand December 30 2008, 2:45 PM

Thanks so much LillyPily! That was exactly what I wanted to know. So I am mostly concerned with pumping and getting 1 and 1/2 inches then losing it all! Thats almost more depressing then having small breasts!

I have joined the forum and looked at the pics, the results are amazing. I am still unsure about it though. Only because I would love the big breasts and then I would lose it after. I just want permanent breasts!

How long do you have to use it for before stopping to achieve permanent results? How many hours a day is recommended? Does growth in reality remain or just in theory? How would you know it is permanent? Do you lose everything when you have not pumped? Doe it hurt? It must be uncomfortable. Do you think it was worth it to get a Noogleberry, knowing you may have to pump indefinately? Can you take any other breast enhancing pills while using Noogleberry? Will taking lots of protein and amino acids make growth more permanent? Why did you suggest them?

Sorry for all the questions!

But thanks for the response.

lillypilly
(Login Lillypilly) Re: IS IT PERMANENT? I don't understand December 31 2008, 10:40 AM

Hey Mariah,

Now, you have to understand that I am only new to this myself so I can't speak from my own personal experience.
I am not sure how long it would take to achieve permanent results, I think it would differ from individual to individual and also how much you want to grow. I could take years... I am going to put in a full year and take it from there.

There are girls on the forum that claim to have achieved permanent growth from it.. I believe you would know it was permanent by reducing your pump times and measuring to see if your size remains... This may be a good question for the forum, I think you would have to do a maintanence time-frame like when you are going off herbs.

I personally do lose everything within 12 hours after pumping but have only been pumping a few weeks.. But there are some girls who seem to increase their swelling and increase their size gradually as well.

When you pump, I don't think your meant to do it until it's painful. I think you just start slow, and develop your own methods, and then you learn how far you can push yourself - like with exercise. It is a little uncomfortable, like a tight feeling across your chest, and sometimes the skin can feel a little itchy as it stretches, just make sure you use lots of lotion, everyone uses something different, I use palmers cocoa putter.

I am taking pills and supplements so it is part of my NBE program - I have a program page, to be honest with you I really dislike my breasts after breastfeeding my two kids. Since starting herbs I have gained 3/4 inch which doesn't sound like much but at least they look round now and not like something out of national geographic. I have found the noogleberry has filled in the inside part of my breasts, where my cleavage is supposed to be, also the tops seem to be filling out a little more?? I am definately happy that I have got my noogle, but to get rewards with it you need to be consistent - they recommend 2 x 15 minutes a day - I just do 1 x 30 minutes at night.

For the body to build any new tissue it needs amino acids, amino acids are found in protein. So if you want permanent growth - you need to feed your body with the things it needs to make it grow. You need to see them as the building blocks to growth. I hope this makes sense for you.

Well, I hope this has answered your questions somewhat, like I said I have only been doing BE for 6 weeks???? noogling for 3 with a week off (was sick) so I am learning just like you are. If you get your noogle soon we can keep each other on track Smile

Let us know how you go when you get it!!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon