Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

JessicaMae's program... input welcomed!

Yes, it seems like my period lasts for a week, and that my cycle between periods is longer. I do wonder if it is from the BO.

Update:

I am toward the end of cycle 3, although with the longer cycles i am not sure when my period will come. It seems like I havent felt many pains, aches, sensations at all the last few weeks. Sad It also seems like I am not keeping the swelling either. It could be becuase I have been traveling, and have slacked off on the other supplements. My temperature today was only 98.1 at its highest. I've decided to add the raw adrenal back to my routine, as well as b complex, vitamin C, calc/magnesium & fish oil... and stick with it. The other things i continue to take are L-tyrosine and msm.

I bought the large cups for Noogleberry, but i feel like i shrunk and barely fill the mediums as much. I will continue with the Medium cups, and once they fill a little more, switch to the large.

Still on cycle 3... last period was 10/31... so, this one is takign a while to get here. I started feeling sore nipples a week and a half ago, and usually it shows up 2 weeks after. Today i really started feeling some aching. Its weird becuase I havent had any aching at all this cycle, and today I am getting a lot. I also feel a little crampy, so maybe my period is about to show up soon.

Still not swelling too much, that is too obvious... but i guess ill take pics next cycle and see what happens.

Its been a few weeks since my last update... I have been very busy it seems!!

I started Cycle 4 December 17th... so i am about 2 weeks in now. With traveling for Christmas and being so busy, i wasnt able to noogle as much as i wanted too. Also, havent been so good at keeping at my BO and supplements.

As mentioned in my last post, I feel like I wasnt having many sensations swelling as I was right when I started.

Is it possible to 'stall' on BO... or should I start to ramp up the doses?

The most sensations, growth, and swelling I felt was right when I started taking BO and Noogling... about 2 weeks after. I felt like I responded well the first 2 months, but after that not so much...Huh Not sure why! Dodgy I will stick with the program, and make sure I take my supplements and keep up my protein!!!

I am not measuring so I cannot tell if I am back to where I started or if I actually have growth. Ill try to take pictures soon and compare... hopefully there is more growth than I think! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon