Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DoubleCs New Program!

Hi guys! It has been a while since I've updated about my progress, but I'm making this new thread because I've changed my program. The herbs DID help me go from a 32AA to a 32B, but they also gave me horrible headaches & lots of acne (grrr).

My breast size went from a 32B back down to a 32A. However, I'm still staying positive about my growth. This time it will take longer to achieve growth, but I'm willing to do it.

& here's my new program!

This will be all that I'm doing:
Morning
Chi Massages
Change Your Body Hypnosis

Afternoon
Feng Shui Massages
Biotin x1

Evening
Chi Massages

Along with all that I'll be exercising five times per week, but it's not particularly for breast growth, just for my own benefit. I'm also just taking the biotin for hair & nail growth. I might also add bovine ovary into my program, but I haven't made a sure decision yet. I will definitely be getting the Noogleberry, but I must save up the money first to get it.

Wish me luck, everyone!

i wish you good luck!

Hey! good luck with your program, may I ask what herbs you were taking and if you were following a certain program? it would be nice to know which ones didn't work.

(20-08-2010, 09:38 AM)char Wrote:  i wish you good luck!

Thanks Char :]

(21-08-2010, 07:40 PM)Cselestyna Wrote:  Hey! good luck with your program, may I ask what herbs you were taking and if you were following a certain program? it would be nice to know which ones didn't work.

Well, first I started off with the FG, SP, & WY, & even though those DID help with growth, I started getting bad pains in my groin area, so I figured I would use an herb with a smaller amount of estrogen. I switched the FG out for Dong Quai. The pain was still there but didn't hurt as much. However, I started getting really bad headaches & acne, so I decided to completely stop using herbs. I gained two inches from it, but I ended up losing an inch after I stopped. I went from a 32AA to a 32B on herbs, but now I'm back to a 32A.

Hi guys :]

I'm on my 16th day of my program & just wanted to say that I've gained 0.5" already ^-^ I am sooo excited!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon