Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

would not recommend brava

Hi,

I bought brava last year around this time. I was small B when I started it . I had enormous swelling. I used it for 14-15 weeks and achieve small C cup but I also gained 5kg. So I was not happy with my results. I started my second cycle 2 months ago but stopped using 2 days ago. I only used for 2 hours. I am narrow-large and do not swell too much. I am reluctant to buy extra large domes.
I used ERDIC many years ago and thought herbs would not work for me. This was the main reason of me when I puchased Brava. They say it is working if you use at least 10 hours blah blah but none of the users using Brava alone had success. They make you think you should use at least 10 hours to work. On top, it is causing depression because of the sleeping problems. If I can go to past I would not buy Brava as it is so expensive. Therefore , I would not recommend it. Streching is good but any pump system would do it why pay so much money.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon