Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

has anyone EVER found pueraria mirifica in stores?

Yes, I've found something called Phytogen PM, (I think that's the name) that is a lower strength PM supplement. Found it in health food stores. I have also used PM by Ainterol, which I had to buy online.

(26-11-2013, 11:19 AM)Emily Taylor Wrote:  Hellooooo I know you are wanting to buy pueraria mirifica in a store, but here is where I get mine.

pueraria mirifica shop
have u tried this product an can u compare it to the Anterol PM?

(24-09-2010, 11:30 PM)Chrissiegirl Wrote:  Samantha,
I think you are right, to switch; a lot of the poor press for PM, comes from using solgar and other impure sources. If 2x 500 pure, a day, is what is needed, solgar is a joke.
Just wanted to add my 2 cents. Chrissiegirl is right. My results are one example... increased bust 5 inches in 3 months by using their product with their instructions. From PURAFEM in UK.
I was using Jason progesterone cream in days when not using PM cream.
- Terri.

(17-04-2017, 03:40 AM)Terri-known Wrote:  
(24-09-2010, 11:30 PM)Chrissiegirl Wrote:  Samantha,
I think you are right, to switch; a lot of the poor press for PM, comes from using solgar and other impure sources. If 2x 500 pure, a day, is what is needed, solgar is a joke.
Just wanted to add my 2 cents. Chrissiegirl is right. My results are one example... increased bust 5 inches in 3 months by using their product with their instructions. From PURAFEM in UK.
I was using Jason progesterone cream in days when not using PM cream.
- Terri.

Use Kudzu, which Pueraria mirifica is of.

(They're unlikely to respond, because the thread is old.)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon