Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can someone PLEASE help me!! Noogleberry swelling and marks

I need someones help. Someone wh knows a gd bit of info on the noogleberry.
Im new to this site (as you can tell, im prob no doing this right)
I found this site a couple months ago and it seems like most the people on here are legit and know what they are talking about.

Okay I bought my noogleberry a couple months ago. I started doing 1-2 30 minute sessions a day. But I wasn't faitful with it because I got discouraged because I retained NOO swelling, I can only use one cup at a time (both XL cups will not fit on my chest), and the rim of the cup hurt me so bad (by digging in to my chest) sometimes I'd have to stop.
So I stopped for a while.
I started back up last month andwhen I did I couldn't believe me eyes. I only noogled 30-40 mins on each boob and I got AMAZING swelling. They were overflowing DD's!! The swelling lasted forever. I noogled one morning, got my AMAZING results, and the swelling seemed to last all day, even next morning they were still swollen. So i noogled later that day and again, got amazing rsults. It was awesome. They were sore but HUGE.
The next time I tried to noogle I kept NOOOO swelling. And haven't ever since that day!! Please does anyone know as to why might that be??
Also after I got my swelling I stopped because the rings started to become more and more visible and would not go away. It didnt seem like it was due to the pressure because I tried pumping VERYYY gently and still, the rings were visible after. Also another problem I've had is after I got swelling I noticed the next day that my breasts were discolored. It was like perfect circles. It wasn't severe, but definitely noticeable. They were a yellowish color, kinda like the color of a healing bruise. Which REALLY worries me. The color eventually faded away after about 5 days. Does anyone know why they were discolored or has had a similar experience?!?
My boobs do turn purple wile noogleing, but it is not because I'm noogleing to hard or to long. They always have, even at barely no pressure. Im Italian so I am olive-complected. And I do get very tan, but when I'm not tan I am very white. Most the time you can see the veins in my breats, thats how white i get!! haha. Idk if any of that helped.
So any opinions guys? Similar experiences? Advice?
Anything will help. =D
Thanksss soo much. And I'm veryy sorry for making this so long. And I'm also going to apologize in advance incase I posted this wrong or in the wrong place lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon