Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

[archive] NEW Natural Breast Enhancement Your Own Fat

NEW Natural Breast Enhancement Your Own Fat SMARTLIPOSURGER.COM
February 27 2008 at 5:06 AM autumn  (Login auttie14)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a website smartliposurgery.com and on there this man in AZ Dr. Malan does the fat transfer into the breast. Click on other procedures and you will see it says natural breast enhancement this looks like an amazing procedure that I am seariusly considering.He seems like the best doctor for the job to me and also the smartlipo sounds way better than normal lipo. Also here is a list of other doctors that are suppose to do it one of the Doctors Dr. Khouri on the MiamiHand center he invented the brava and many of these doctors use the brava as part of there procedure to help make room in the breast for more fat and after the surgery to shape the fat into the breast. IF anyone has done this before please post on here how it went and what it was like. I am very excited about this!!

Florida
Miami Hand Center, Medical Office of Roger Khouri MD, Miami, Florida, 33176 He invented the Brava Breast system
Roger K Khouri, MD 305-661-3000

Massachusetts (2)
1. Karl Heinz Breuing, M.D., Carlisle, Massachusetts, 01741
Beth Boncore 617-983-4535

2. Back Bay Plastic Surgery, Boston, Massachusetts, 02116
Daniel A Del Vecchio, MD 617-262-8528

Mississippi
John McCraw , Universtiy of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, Mississippi, 39216
John B McCraw, MD
New York

Sydney R. Coleman, M.D., LLP, New York, New York, 10013
Sydney R Coleman, MD 212-571-5200
Alesia Saboeriro, MD
Lipostructure.com

Author Reply
autumn
(Login auttie14) Spelt the website wrong Sorry!! February 27 2008, 5:07 AM 

SMARTLIPOSURGERY.COM

Edit Message  Delete Message   

Brenda
(no login) Re: NEW Natural Breast Enhancement Your Own Fat SMARTLIPOSURGER.COM February 27 2008, 9:06 AM 

I found the following at www.carefair.com, some info about the fat grafting or fat transfer for breasts:

"American plastic surgery groups have issued a warning to consumers to be cautious about using fat grafting techniques for breast augmentation. The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) states that there is not sufficient evidence at this time to validate the safety of the procedure.

Fat grafting, a process which has been in existence for over twenty years, is the transfer of fat from one part of the body to another. It is used primarily for the hands and face, but its use in breast augmentation has been increasing in recent years according to reports.

The organizations also believe that fat grafting may make detecting breast cancer difficult, or cause false mammography results."

autumn
(no login) Read more about it February 27 2008, 5:30 PM 

I read a lot of different studies on this and spent a couple days on the internet researching this. They have been doing studies for the past 10 years and it sounds like the plastic surgeons that are doing implants stick with the story that its dangerous becuase of course they want your business and it threatens their line of work. It sounds like from the studies there wes little to no calcifications of the breast the fat survival of the breast is %90 and the breast can be wonderfully shaped becuase they use the brava to shape the fat. And also the fat implanted into the breast does not make it harder to detect breast cancer because of technology with mamograms. THese were past worries but now with better technology these things are not a worry anymore. If you go onto the Doctors website who are doing the procedures and read the facts and watch the videos it is quite interesting and much safer than implants. With implants there are many worries to worry about and possible complications. With this procedure there are far less worries and complications. It just hasnt caught on yet.

At least this is my opinion from what I have researched.
Also it must be safe if these Doctors have been aproved to do it and have no been doing it for the last few years!!

Autumn

Zoe
(no login) Re: NEW Natural Breast Enhancement Your Own Fat SMARTLIPOSURGER.COM February 28 2008, 11:07 AM 

You might be right about the plastic surgeons, as I don't think they are really likely to say that the fat transfer method is a great idea. What concerns me though is the fat required. It seems you'd need to have a fair amount of fat available to give you a really decent breast size increase and in my case I just don't think I've got enough.

piepie
(no login) Re: NEW Natural Breast Enhancement Your Own Fat SMARTLIPOSURGER.COM March 1 2008, 3:15 AM 

Submitted by ePR Source on February 4, 2008 - 9:11am. Cosmetic Surgery | Health
Breast Enlargement with Grafting of Liposuctioned Fat

stock photo

You may have seen some cosmetic surgery centers advertising the use of liposuctioned fat instead of saline or silicone implants to get natural-appearing breast enlargement results. This method is currently under scrutiny from the government. Read on to find out what you need to know about this procedure.

You may have seen some cosmetic surgery centers advertising the use of liposuctioned fat instead of saline or silicone implants to get natural-appearing breast enlargement results. However, the use of fat grafting technique in combination with breast augmentation has been a recent subject of controversy in the media and among plastic surgery professionals. Many physicians and researchers are speaking out against the procedure and putting a damper on advertising that sounds too good to be true.
Denise Austin - Get Fit, Tight and Toned!

Breast enlargement with fat transferal is the use of liposuction to remove fat from a specific body area and reposition it to increase breast cup size. Some are saying the procedure has not undergone adequate research and that its performance may endanger patients. Others say the physical benefits are temporary, and long-term consequences may be overall very negative.

What is fat grafting?

Fat grafting, or fat transfer, involves the careful harvesting of a person’s own fat cells, and their injection into another site.

Disadvantages of breast enlargement with fat grafting

· It may make detection of breast cancer difficult. One side-effect of fat grafting is calcification, or hardening of tissue, and harmless calcified cells may be indistinguishable from dangerous cancer cells.

· It usually requires multiple injection sessions.

· It is usually only able to increase breast size by one cup size.

· Mammogram results, ultrasound tests, MRI readings, and self-breast-exam results could be compromised by the presence of grafted fat cells.

· Recovery time is often longer than breast augmentation with implants.

· Fat cells have a low survival rate in the body, and may cause scarring, calcification, and cysts in the breasts.

· The final result may take as long as six months to become apparent.

· There are no conclusive long-term studies on the safety or effectiveness of this technique.

The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) are not backing the breast enlargement with liposuction transfer method, and instead encourage those interested in breast augmentation to consider the risks involved with choosing a procedure that is too new to provide solid safety and side-effect statistics.

Although advertisers present the fat grafting breast augmentation procedure as potentially safer or better for the body than saline or silicone implants, there is currently no verified scientific evidence to support this claim.

If you are interested in breast enlargement and want to learn more about safety, visit the website of Orange County cosmetic surgeon Dr. Edward Jonas Domanskis.

autumn
(no login) Of Course a Docotor would make these claims March 1 2008, 4:09 AM 

I think this is so funny that you would come on here make all these claims and then at the end of your claim say come get a boob job from me. Of course put somthing else down or make somthing sound amazing and then at the end try and sell it. I never trust these people. Thats what this board is here for. We are not here for people to try and sell us there programs. On the Smartliposurgery.com website all the risks you talk about they have done studies for and claim these risks are not risks any more becuase of technology. These are the risks of the past. ANyway I think your wrong and at least go onto the websit and read about the procedure and what they say about it. There is a video on youtube if you type in natural breast enhancement or Dr. Malan and you can watch what he has to say abou it. Please dont come on here with your generic response trying to sell your boob jobs. WE DONT WANT THEM thats why we are here trying it the natural way.

Thanks

Mandy
(no login) Re: NEW Natural Breast Enhancement Your Own Fat SMARTLIPOSURGER.COM March 2 2008, 6:20 AM 

I don't think the surgeon himself has posted anything here. Piepie seems to have cut and pasted his views. However, I'm sure what he says is representative of what a lot of surgeonds do say on this subject.

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: NEW Natural Breast Enhancement Your Own Fat SMARTLIPOSURGER.COM March 4 2008, 6:52 AM 

i emailed the doctor at smartliposurger.com, and it costs between 18,000 - 28,000 USD to have this procedure, and it takes about 4-5 hours compared to 1 hour with regular implants and so thats why it costs more.

i will wait for the celution method to be available, i read it'll cost about 3,000 per breast - way cheaper!

Jennelle
(Login Jenneelle)
EVE MEMBERS Re: NEW Natural Breast Enhancement Your Own Fat SMARTLIPOSURGER.COM March 4 2008, 8:56 AM 

Surely the $3000 per breast is the cost of the cartridges which are used to hold and prepare the material which is injected into you (fat and stem cells). You would still have to pay the usual cost of a theatre operation on top of that. I'm guessing that doctors carrying out this procedure would want something like $5000 to $6000 for their time and work, in addition to the $3000 cost mentioned for each of the cartridges.

autumn
(no login) smartlipo March 4 2008, 5:22 PM 

Well yeah I just found out it was that much too which is crazy! But they do have 0 Down 0% Financing available. And also isnt the celution method not permanant? Its cheeper but you have to get it done every year or 2? So in the long run its a hassle and more expensive. I think the smartlipo sounds so good becuase you dont have to be nocked out to have it done its your real breast, its permanat, the risks are less the noraml implants, and the recovery time is at the most 2 days and its not painfull!! So yeah its expensive but I would rather have nice real boobs than an $18000 dollar car! Anyways i think probably in the next few years as it gets more popular there will be more studies and also it will be cheeper. As for me I decided I will try the brava system and if it fails then i will get the boob job with my own fat!! I already tried 5 months of greenbush herbs and i took a break and i just cant do another round and I never had any results. Instead of having sex with my husband at night I was rubbing my boobs teasing him!! Then i would lay there with a heater pad on and I just never seemed to have time for sex. ANyways so now I will try the brava which seems legit and there has been studies done by doctors and it seems good to me. I have had 2 kids and I am only 23 with deflated baloons So i hope Brava will work for me. I think I will Do Wonder Up while i do the brava too. Do you think that since my boobs will be on brava all day that i will have to massage too since I will be using Wonder Up? Or do you think the suction from the bRava will be enough? I hope thats enough I just dont think i can do the massage anymore. I have also tried the growyours program which i decided was really dum because i can not massage like that for the rest of my life. I just want permanant results and I dont want to have to think about my boobs any more. So anyways I will take pics and keep you updated with brava and if it doesnt work i will do smartlipo. So there you have it.

Autumn

jess
(no login) Re: NEW Natural Breast Enhancement Your Own Fat SMARTLIPOSURGER.COM March 5 2008, 8:09 AM 

autumn, you're lucky to be fat enough to be thinking about this idea? what about those of us who don't have much spare fat at all? hmmm.... maybe i should go on a binge eating campaign to get myself nice and fat!

autumn
(no login) thats funny! March 5 2008, 4:45 PM 

Actually I am not fat at all. I probably dont have much to spare! I thought the same thing that I would be really lazy for a month and just eat really bad and a lot of food and maby i would gain a few pounds or somthing. But actually even though I am not fat I think i still might have enough to spare in my butt and inner thigh. I mean doest everyone have fat there? I would think i might have enough fat for just a cup size - 1 1/2 cup bigger. I would hope. Also the thing thats awesome about Smartliposurgery.com is they do the smart lipo wich is way better than lipo!! I am scared to death to do the other lipo i would have never even thought I would do lipo at all and I wouldnt do this procedure but the smart lipo sounds awesome!! Its much better and you are awake through the whole thing and its not very painfull. On his website there is a video of him doing it and a interview on the news about the natural breast enhancement. ANyways we will see!! I am excited there is just somthing natural and it sounds and seems totally legit!!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: NEW Natural Breast Enhancement Your Own Fat SMARTLIPOSURGER.COM March 5 2008, 8:56 PM 

Autumn, you're not supposed to massage at all while using Brava, try to eat a lot of protein and drink a lot of water too. Hopefully you will get a good result if you put a lot of hours in, it is supposed to be particularly good to put back what you lost through breastfeeding. It shouldn't reduce your success if you wear for a few hours then take them off for your hubby and put them back on as long as you don't leave them off too long but you'll need to do it for months continuously to get a good result.

autumn
(no login) Re: NEW Natural Breast Enhancement Your Own Fat SMARTLIPOSURGER.COM March 6 2008, 4:31 AM 

Louise, thanks for the advice. So do you think if I use Wonder Up while I use Brava do you think that matters? Do you think it will help at all?

thanks

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: NEW Natural Breast Enhancement Your Own Fat SMARTLIPOSURGER.COM March 6 2008, 4:54 AM 

I used both together, of the two I think Brava is much more effective than herbs, I went from loose 32B at 120 lbs, to decent 32C at 105 lbs so I dropped a dress size and went up a cup size, also I'm about 1 inch smaller underbust and waist and about 1 inch bigger round the bust so it definitely worked - I used it for 7 months with only 1 missed night, it doesn't look like a boob job but I'm getting there!

autumn
(no login) nice March 6 2008, 6:43 AM 

I have seen your name a lot on the forum. Do you have pictures? I dont need to look like I have a boob job I would be so happy to just be a little bigger and more full the way I use to be. Anyways we will see. Now I just need to buy one on ebay!

Aeroe
(Login aerie84) Re: NEW Natural Breast Enhancement Your Own Fat SMARTLIPOSURGER.COM July 8 2009, 10:04 PM 

I went to talk to dr del vecchio in boston about this procedure. He does both implants and the fat transfer. He said to me. Even though the fat transfer is more expensive, he reccomended I get implants because there is so much involved in the fat transfer and it won't even result in a big change. Plus I'd need to gain weight. He said I could gain it but implants are perfectly safe and def the better choce. Remember silicone is soft. Not saline.

BRING IT ON DOWN TO PLASTICVILLE!
(no login) Re: NEW Natural Breast Enhancement Your Own Fat SMARTLIPOSURGER.COM July 13 2009, 3:43 AM 

Aeroe,

You must be really gullible to believe that "implants are perfectly safe"! What kind of dumbass doctor says that? Implants are NOT perfectly safe and if you had done ANY research you too would also know that. Risks associated with implants are very present and any good doctor will tell you so. There is also the risk of death, have you not heard that? Don't be stupid and naive.

Aerie
(Login aerie84) To plasticville harrasser July 17 2009, 6:21 AM 

Look I don't know you and I really find it offensive that you or anyine should discriminate on my opinion and pure fact. I went to the doctor and that's what he told me. Implants are cheaper than the fat transfer so why wouldn't he urge me to spend the money for fat transfer( which he even said I'd need to do more than once in order to notice a diffrence in size) instead of cheaper implants?

Trust me I've been researching implants and nbe for YEARS!! If anyone is obsessed with boobs it's me!!!! I'm not stupid or naive and I'd prefer to have real boobs but implants are not unsafe...idiot. Unfortunately the majority of uneducated human beings forget that everything comes with a price including nbe.

Yeah sure people may get sick from implants but it's not totally the implants fault! Everyone should know that implants don't last forever and nothing does btw and that they may leak. In SMall amounts it's ok but in a large amounts, like anything kn large amounts , is not good. Implants need to be replaced!
You can't expect to have implants and not replace them sometime in your life,

You'd think Pam Anderson or Jodie marsh or Carmen Electra would have some crazy disease by now but really they have money and common sense to replace and take care of their implants along with the rest of their bodies!

You, ma'am, would have to be naive and a 'dumbass' to not think that playing with your hormones through nbe would not harm your body or even promote some type of bad cancer growth. did you think of that?? Everything has a price and if your not careful and don't know how to take care if yourself then you'll never be successfull with nbe or implants I'll tell you that much.

Over half Americas population has fake tits and a few emerge to claim their implants caused them fatigue or fuzzy thinking or joint pain... How incredibly dumb!!! When these things I have now and don't even have implants!!! They're not even life threatening symptoms!

Obviously if a bag of silicone breaks inside you, you will develop dome disease but the way to avoid that is..... Tada!! By actually taking care if yourself!!

Real boobs or fake, take care if them and take care if your body! That's all. Nothing is free or easy in life so get over it! Don't expect to grow boobs easily and don't expect to have you fake boobs stay perfect forever without proper care!

I REST MY CASE

Aerie
(Login aerie84) Re: NEW Natural Breast Enhancement Your Own Fat SMARTLIPOSURGER.COM July 17 2009, 6:40 AM 

Also for anyone out there considering celution or fat transfer, you should consider what you skin will look like after the fat is taken out of you. Think Tara Reid lumpy stomach! She was skinny before she did it and young so not even being young and tight will ensure your skin looking good after lipo. You will need at least 300 to 350 cc of fat (150 at least in each breast) because at least 50 prcent of fat is reabsorbed in breast and by then there won't even be a bug difference and you will have wasted your time and money and beautiful skin(not lumpy). So actually think about 400 ccs if you want to see and difference. Ccs = ml so put 400 ccs of water in plastic ziploc bag and see how much that is. Now imagine that being suctioned out of you from somewhere. Where is it coming from and do you have enough?? What about time spent afterwards trying to keep that fat there. You will have to be in bed two weeks and shouldn't do any exercise for months so as not to lose the fat. You will be bruised for a while and have tiny scars all around from where the tube goes into your breast to add volume with fat.

Also make sure they don't use smart lipo to take fat because smart lipo uses heat to melt fat and suck it out. Once you do that it is highly unlikely that the fat cells do not die. How will the melted dead fat cells survive to actually stay in your breast and not be reabsorbed?

If you ask me 400 ccs is a lot on a thin girl and using tumescent lipo ( where they add water and salon solution to aid in the suction of fat) that adds even more ccs of water that are wasted and cannot be used as transferable fat so you'd gonna need like 1000 ccs to make up for extra water.

Putting all that on the plate it seems this procedure is not yet ready for testing but who know I could be wrong. Male sure they are doing the STEM cell aided process so that the fat cells have higher chance at life. And as always take care of yourself.

If anyone here has had this procedure done I'd love to know and hear about your results!!

BRING IT ON DOWN TO PLASTICVILLE!!!
(no login) Re: NEW Natural Breast Enhancement Your Own Fat SMARTLIPOSURGER.COM July 19 2009, 4:27 PM 

I had quoted you directly saying "implants are perfectly safe". And you are naive if you believe that they are just because a doctor wants you to spend $6000 or more with him. He will tell you anything and you anything and you would believe him. That is just really sad.

Just because 2 people in hollywood have not dropped dead, it does not make them safe. That reasoning is not logical. There are many people who suffer from all sorts of complications due to implants, like Jenny Jone and then have them taken out, just to do some name dropping.

I have worked at a strip club and seen many implants, many done wronf as well. Scar Tissue build up, moving implants, and ruptured implants just to name a few.

I don't know why you are trying to agrue so badly that implants are "perfectly safe" as you wrote it. Anyone with a brain knows that are not PERFECTLY safe, and clearly all the research you have done is useless if you would make such a claim.

I am not going to get implants becuase lucky for me I did increase my breasts naturally, just by doing plain old massages. Massages are extremely safe and good for your health because if they are any lumps you will feel them and be able to spot breast cancer. But with regularly massage you are decreasing your risk of breast cancer. I took no pills, did not mess with my hormones, and I do NOT have any plastic bags filled with silicon nor saline. I feel sorry for those who get implants like you. I got the same results for FREE (ok, I had to pay for the lotion)! I went from a B to a very full and overflowing D. I am so glad I did not resort to dangerous surgery because I did ALL NATURAL!

AND I AM THROUGH!

Aerie
(Login aerie84) Re: NEW Natural Breast Enhancement Your Own Fat SMARTLIPOSURGER.COM July 22 2009, 6:10 AM 

I had quoted you directly saying "implants are perfectly safe". And you are naive if you believe that they are just because a doctor wants you to spend $6000 or more with him. He will tell you anything and you anything and you would believe him. That is just really sad.

ok...fat transfer= 10k (and has to be done at least twice to get to a C)and then every few years to ensure you maintain the size so its really 20k and way up

BREAST implants= 60000 (and has to be done every 5-10 years) so 6k and way uup( and you are not garaunteed to go to same doc each time so no incentive for doc to make you gt implants so that h gets your return business)

Just because 2 people in hollywood have not dropped dead, it does not make them safe. That reasoning is not logical. There are many people who suffer from all sorts of complications due to implants, like Jenny Jone and then have them taken out, just to do some name dropping.

are you kidding me???can YOU honestly not tell the difference between implants and real boobs?? there are more than 2/3rs of the people in hollywood with fake tits...and my friends have had them for many many many many years and shes still alive and in best shape of her life. HILLARY DUFF, LINSDAYLOHAN, CARMEN ELECTRA, KIM KARDASHIAN(ALL THE KARDASHIANS ACTUALLY) DIANE KRUGER, MEGAN FOX-recently, PAMELA ANDERSONduh, EVERYONE IN PLAYBOY, EVERYONE ON BAYWATCH, HEIDI KLUM, SELITA EBANKS, ETC ETC ETC ETC AND SO ON AND SO ON...THEY ALL HAVE FAKE TITS

I have worked at a strip club and seen many implants, many done wronf as well. Scar Tissue build up, moving implants, and ruptured implants just to name a few.

USUALLY, strippers are not exactly the kind of people who have extra money to pay for GOOD doctor...you get what you pay for with implants...strippers normally end up having implants OVER THE MUSCLE and TOO BIG For their structure resulting in the STRIPPER BOOB JOB LOOK and increased deterioration of the skin, muscle and surrounding tissue in the breast due to overweight objects pulling down the contents of her breasts and skin muscle etc.

I don't know why you are trying to agrue so badly that implants are "perfectly safe" as you wrote it. Anyone with a brain knows that are not PERFECTLY safe, and clearly all the research you have done is useless if you would make such a claim.

if you READ anyting that I wrote youd understand that I said yeah, implants may not be safest thing but thats because people dont know how to take care of them!!!!IF YOU GET IMPLANTS DONT EXPECT TO HAVE THEM STAY PERFECT OR PERFECTLY safe IN YOUR BODY WITHOUT PROPER CARE!!...laziness leads to complications, not IMPLANTS!!!!!!! its like anything else in life.......besides people get SILICONE implants not only in breasts but in other parts of their body for medical reasons ALL THE TIME and how come they nevr report complicaitons???

I am not going to get implants becuase lucky for me I did increase my breasts naturally, just by doing plain old massages. Massages are extremely safe and good for your health because if they are any lumps you will feel them and be able to spot breast cancer. But with regularly massage you are decreasing your risk of breast cancer. I took no pills, did not mess with my hormones, and I do NOT have any plastic bags filled with silicon nor saline. I feel sorry for those who get implants like you. I got the same results for FREE (ok, I had to pay for the lotion)! I went from a B to a very full and overflowing D. I am so glad I did not resort to dangerous surgery because I did ALL NATURAL!

OOOH THATS GREAT that you did that why dont you tell others how you did it instead of HARASSING others on the forum! and are you sure they didnt grow because of the extra hamburgers your eating??? boobs dont count if your fat hunny

I DONT HAVE IMPLANTS.....AND I LIKE IMPLANTS IF I HAve to get them!!!...SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND STOP INSULTING OTHERS ON THIS FORUM WHO HAVE OTHER OPINIONS BESIDES A CLOSE MINDED ONE THAT SUCKS @@@!!!

AND I AM THROUGH!

and yet again, i rest my F*C ing CASE!!!!

BRING IN ON DOWN TO PLASTICVILLE!
(no login) Re: NEW Natural Breast Enhancement Your Own Fat SMARTLIPOSURGER.COM July 22 2009, 10:15 PM 

I am not even going to read your long and ignorant post above nor will I be reading any more of your uniformed, misguided, and uneducated posts.

I just feel sorry for you,really.

aerie84
(no login) whatever July 22 2009, 10:52 PM 

whatever then.
stop writing stupid comments on what i think!!! you are the misguided one.

for everyone else on the forum thinking about implants...i say just do it!...if NBE doesnt work for you, like it doesnt for many, then just do it. Who wants to live unhappy forever?? Im not a plastic surgeon or anything but I think that if NBE doesnt work for me or makes me gain weight or cellulite or some other horrible side effect, id rather have fake boobs and a nice thin body than bigg-ER real boobs and horrible flab and cellulite to go with it.

just because this stupid "plaSTICVILLE" idiot thinks she knows everything doesnt mean she has to put others down. NBE doesnt work for everyone and implants, in all honesty, cant be that bad...

there are so many studies on how it has been proven that there is no correlation between silicone and the immune diseases or other related problems...people without implants have the same occurrence of these diseases as people with implants do.

alot of girls have implants these days, its really not uncommon anymore..its like getting your hair done anymore. plastic surgeons perform it left and right and even plastic surgeons who perform both the celution procedure AND implant proocedure told me that theres nothing to worry about with implants besides maintenance. you have to make sure your implant is not leaking or there will be trouble and there are many ways to find out if it leaks or not.

My boyfriend told me hed rather me NOT do NBE and get implants(even though he said he HATES implants) because he feels its ALOT safer than NBE(taking a bunch of pills and messign with hormones) OR celution. I feel the same. But im not telling him anything and im gonna TRY NBE for a little bit..if it doesnt work, im not hesitating to get implants anymore...

there are alot of amazing doctors out there that can make your breasts look awesome and I dont care what anyone says...its my body and I love myself and i want to take care of it and if I feel I want bigger boobs to make myself look better I will get them!!...theres no need to feel like crap about your self! LIFE IS TOO SHORT, thats what i realized.

so in conclusion,
i wish all the girls on here considering bigger boobs a safe and happy journey...wether it be real or fake!

(besides, who said theyre fake? if you can touch em, theyre real! Wink~

ugh
(no login) Re: NEW Natural Breast Enhancement Your Own Fat SMARTLIPOSURGER.COM August 20 2009, 1:51 AM 

i will never get that 10 mintues back reading such rubbish will i?

found a doctor in the us that does stem cell
October 14 2009 at 4:57 AM skip (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iecZIFFpQRI

if you gt this done how was it.

Author Reply
autumn
(no login) Re: found a doctor in the us that does stem cell October 18 2009, 8:27 AM

I posted several posts back about Dr. Malan in Scottsdale, az and also have been searching forums to see if we can find anyone who has done this procedure it looks like there is also a dr. he trained that now does it in Huntington beach, ca I am very searious looking into this the only thing that freaks me out is the lipo, oh yeah also there is a Dr. in vegas that now does it too type that in in google to find there websites. I am searisouly probably gonna do this. I called to get a consultation. anyone else met anyone that has done this?

http://www.naturalaugmentation.com
January 14 2010 at 11:01 PM autumn (Login auttie14)

LAdies Ladies Here it is most of the doctors who perform this new wonderfully execiting procedure!! Im so excited I am totally doing it and will post pics and let the world know my experience, with Dr. Caruth in Texas the cost is$2500 for the cost of injecting fat into boobs and its another $3,000 for each area of lipo that you do. THe cost will vary with Dr. Malan he says its anywhere from $10,000-20,000 which is way to much, i think i will go with Dr, Caruth.

I am still emailing all the others doctors to get the lowdown

ANyone else had this or met with any of these doctors?

Autumn

http://www.naturalaugmentation.com

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply
ay
(no login) Re: http://www.naturalaugmentation.com January 22 2010, 3:47 PM

r u gonna get it done w stem cells cuz if not i hear just fat be injected wont last
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon