Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What are the costs of MACROLANE?

What are the costs of MACROLANE?
February 18 2008 at 8:59 AM Esmerelda (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand this procedure is said to last a year and then you have it re-done (more acid injected on an annual basis). It sounds expensive, all the more so since you have to pay every year to keep having it topped up.

Author Reply
Sharon
(no login) Re: What are the costs of MACROLANE? February 19 2008, 7:23 AM

I called a clinic offering this (in London) a couple of days ago and they told me it ranges from £2000-£3500 per treatment. I assume it depends on how much you have put in. And about the recurring cost, yes it means that after a year you pay the same amount again to have it re-done. I was initially interested, but thinking it over I don't think I'll be bothering, as at this price I may as well get a good size of implant.

Edit Message Delete Message

Jen
(no login) Re: What are the costs of MACROLANE? February 20 2008, 9:14 AM

I saw some articles about this in the newspapers so I checked up on it. For the cost I was told about £2000 for the initial treatment and then £1000 every 9 months for more injections to have it topped up.

Katie
(no login) Re: What are the costs of MACROLANE? February 22 2008, 7:40 AM

I know it seems expensive but the result would be more natural looking that implants are likely to be.

Confused Sheep
(no login) Re: What are the costs of MACROLANE? March 3 2008, 2:50 PM

What's all this about having it done every year? I thought the effects of the injections lasted 18 months?

Confused Sheep
(no login) Re: What are the costs of MACROLANE? March 6 2008, 8:50 AM

It costs between 2000 and 3000 sterling and then after the 18 months or so i think it costs half that because theres still some left and so they don't need to use as much.
The substance used has apparently been used for years in fillers for the face.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: What are the costs of MACROLANE? March 6 2008, 6:12 PM

The face stuff is called restylane - I think this had a larger molecule but still based on hyalauronic acid. The fact it wears off is quite comfotrting, at least you know it's non-toxic if the body metabolises it.

Miss Nicole
(no login) Re: What are the costs of MACROLANE? March 19 2008, 8:27 AM

I enquired about this and was told that the cost depends on exactly how much you have put in, but typically an initial breast shaping treatment using 200ml macrolane (100ml injection for each breast) will cost in the region of £2800 with the following top up treatment in a year's time in the region of £1400.

Square Eyes
(no login) Re: What are the costs of MACROLANE? March 22 2008, 3:07 PM

So what it amounts to is that over a 5 year period you need to shell out £10,000. Not exactly cheap is it?

sheep
(no login) can sumone post anonamous pics April 4 2008, 6:12 PM

It would be nice to c the difference in size and shape.
I live in america and would love 2 have this done and was wondering how much usd.

Sue
(no login) Re: What are the costs of MACROLANE? April 8 2008, 10:14 AM

Yesterday I called a London clinic offering macrolane injections but it ranges from £1700-£3500 per treatment. I don't know why people would bother at this cost, as you may as well have BA if you spend £3500.

Asian girl
(no login) Re: What are the costs of MACROLANE? April 8 2008, 10:51 AM

Sheep, if you are looking for drastic volume incresae, then the traditional implants are the way to go as this is not something that you can achieve through macrolane. It's expensive too.

Cristina
(no login) 2700 May 19 2008, 9:40 PM

Hello, I paid 2700 pounds for 100 ml in each breast-I did read that you will pay much less, almost half less, in a year time when retouching

jungle cat
(no login) Re: What are the costs of MACROLANE? May 20 2008, 7:06 AM

if you don't have the injections re-done in a year's time, does that mean you are left with nothing?

Square Eyes
(no login) Re: What are the costs of MACROLANE? July 17 2008, 7:25 PM

If you're in America you can't get macrolane over there at the moment, so there's no price in USD.

Yvette
(no login) Re: What are the costs of MACROLANE? September 20 2008, 8:59 PM

I was quoted around £2500 which apparently is a good price. I don't think I'll be bothering with it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon