Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hdu's program

(my program is originally posted on eve's forum. http://www.network54.com/Forum/482052/th...7s+program)

from supershine then breast success,

finally! my wonderup arrived 4days ago, was getting really nervous, it arrived 3weeks late via airfreight from usa to philippines. i also bought neocell type I and III collagen, got 3 bottles for 42 dollars from amazon, a 4 and 1/2 month supply for 6g a day(really good bargain) i bought collagen because had growth from supershine without the phytoestrogenic herbs and it is one of the main ingredients, collagen is also the same as gelatin which you get from chicken feet.

started on april 5, 2010

Height: 5'2"
Weight: 98lbs
Bra: small AA cup
Children: none

Bust (fullest): 29.5"
underbust: 27"
waist: 24"
Hips: 34"

program for the first month:

first half of cycle:
WONDERUP = 2 tablets 2 times a day (starting slowly as i am a petite girl)
COLLAGEN = 2 tablets 2 times a day (each pill is 1g)

second half of cycle:
WONDERUP = 5 tablets a day (as above but one in the afternoon)
COLLAGEN = 5 tablets a day (as above but one in the afternoon)

will update after month 1

2 weeks into wonderup

i have not been feeling any kind of sensations which is odd since i felt soreness and tingles earlier when i was on breast success and its potency is much lower than wonderup. i know i'm kinda being impatient right now(sorry for not following your advice wahaikaka >.<) i also wanna try not having break outs for once and thought i may have excess androgen. so 3 days ago, 2 weeks into wonderup, i added a few things to my program:

april 20, 2010

WONDERUP = 5 tablets (2 morning, 1 afternoon, 2 night)
COLLAGEN = 5 tablets (2 morning, 1 afternoon, 2 night)
SAW PALMETTO = 2 tablets (1 morning, 1 night)
MULTIVITAMIN = 1 tablet (1 morning)
VITAMIN C = 1 tablet (1 afternoon)
OMEGA 3,6,9 = 3 tablets (1 morning, 1 afternoon, 1 night)

starting 2nd cycle on wonderup

(note: program started on april 5, 2010. a week before my 1st cycle which came on april 14.)

may 11, 2010

my period came 3 days early. had very bad menstrual cramps and got sick (fever). i was expecting to lose most of my growth. fullest was at 30.25" thankfully only .25" went away when i measured after my period. HOORAAAAY! =D i had tingles on day 7, earlier than i expected. and il be taking the same doses since i am doing well with it. A cup boobies here i come!!!

(edit: what i thought was over wasnt! on day 10 of my cycle im measuring 29.75" not 30", further boob deflation. lol)

Weight: 99lbs

Bust (fullest): 29.75" (0.25" increase, not so amazing. :/)

WONDERUP = 5 tablets (2 morning, 1 afternoon, 2 night)
COLLAGEN = 5 tablets (2 morning, 1 afternoon, 2 night)
SAW PALMETTO = 2 tablets (1 morning, 1 night)
MULTIVITAMIN = 1 tablet (1 morning)
VITAMIN C = 1 tablet (1 afternoon)
OMEGA 3,6,9 = 3 tablets (1 morning, 1 afternoon, 1 night)

i followed wahaika's format and added some useful data for better documentation.

ethnicity/race: asian, almost pure chinese

band: 27"
bust: 29.5"

Number of children, and how many breastfed: Never
Taking anything else like vitamins: yes. centrum multivitamins, vit c, vit b6
Diet: Breakfast, i usualy dont eat breakfast coz i have a hard time waking up, but if i do i usualy eat cereal w/ milk, egg, rice and bacon or hotdogs. no coffee.
Lunch, varies. Typically: rice, green (veggie lover), soup and protein from chicken, beef or pork. seafood is also frequent.
Dinner, varies. Usually same as lunch but heavier. more varieties of protein. always with desert; fruits. papaya, manggo avocado pineapple watermelon.
I ocassionaly eat snack, junk. =s
Exercise: seldom. =/ due to my studies. maximum is 4 times a month. badminton, jogging, hiking, swimming etc. i do sweat a lot, 30 degrees is the average philippine temperature.

If one has already tried NBE, what did she do:

About me:
I began menstruating a month after my 14th bday. My breasts never grew tissue. only my nipple developed until after my menstruation started. by the time I was 15 no further development occured. from 4'10" in height, i also grew to 5'2" in 3 years and maintined the same height and weight 93-98lbs. looking back, i realize my protein intake was very low, high in carbs and sugar and lots of veggies. i was also very active in sports and had a fast metabolism. i know my mother knew i had under developed breasts but she didn't think taking me to the doctor was important. honestly, i was boy flat probably AAAA cup. when i turned 17 i started to have very painful menstrual cramps. one time i fainted. its hard to know if i have a hormonal imbalance given these few facts.

there are only two available BE products here in the philippines. i tried one called supershine despite the unknown possible side effects of its unusual ingredients. it was an on and off progress because of the limited budget. i tried it 4 times. each time with a 2 month supply which was spread all throughout a year and a half from early 17 to mid 18 years old. i only experienced few sensations on supershine however it did make me grow some breast tissue without deflation after period. f i were to estimate i say i grew 0.75 in.

i then tried breast success on dec 2009 to february 2010. i popped 3 pills 3 times a day, which is equal to 219x3 = 657mg fenugreek extract. i also applied tigerlily's massage and got sore breast sensations. i noticed most of the growth went away with my period but i managed to retain some. unfortunately i also didnt measure. just an estimate, i grew another 0.75in.

currently i am 98lbs, it sounds low but i believe i am slim-healthy since i gained a lot of appetite for protein and got a balanced diet. i do have fat, my butt is loaded with estrogen receptors (lol ;D) and my legs happily wiggle. Tongue i can now say im a small AA.

Goal: full A/full B cup would be better. (boobie hungry!!!;D)
Started: 5th of April 2010
Program that you are currently using or considering:

WONDERUP = 5 tablets (1500mg)
COLLAGEN = 5 tablets (5000mg)
SAW PALMETTO extract = 3 capsules (480mg)
OMEGA 3,6,9 = 3 capsules (1200mg borage, 1200mg flaxseed, 1200mg fish oil)

MULTIVITAMIN centrum = 1 tablet (vit a to zinc)
VITAMIN C = 1 capsule (500mg)
VITAMIN B6 = 1 capsule (100mg)

Tigerlily mixed with Pansyclub's massage twice a day.
massage with lavender oil.
Sleep 8-10 hours.

revisions:
i decided i want to try new ways that may work for my body chemistry. im guessing i have progesterone defficiency coz luteal swelling and pms is caused by estrogen dominance. http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/th...l+swelling i am going to try cycling, off with herbs a week before period. i also found out that women who are low in progesterone lack vitamin b6 zinc and magnesium. so ive started taking vitamin b6. im still trying to get zinc; magnesium is already in my multivitamin. Smile

observations:
the 1st period i had with wonderup was pms free. the 2nd period however was severely painful, got sick. i will have to decide approx. on day 10 of my next cycle(3rd) and see if i lose my growth again. i am debating between changing to greenbush and buying another supply of wonderup. noticing that i swell up to 3/4 of an inch in 2 days after i ovulate and it stays until my period comes. i already deflated all growth in 2 cycles. barely kept some.

starting 3rd cylce on wonderup

june 10, 2010

my period came a day early. with wonderup and cycling, my cycles have gotten more regular. periods are now pms free after adding the vitamin b6 into my program. less acne too! on day 10, i measured 29.75"-30" not really sure as the tape measure could only be playing tricks on me. i lost most of what i thought was growth. my max swelling was 30.25" same as last cycle. i wish next month it will finally stay. i have only myself to blame for being inconsistent with the massage and excercise. trying hard to try hard! XD

Weight: 99lbs

Bust (fullest): 29.75" - 30"

my saw palmetto and omega 369 capsules will run out soon. il be doing trial and error and see how it would affect my routine without them. i have yet to buy flaxseed and borage/epo separately as suggested by wahaika.

SAW PALMETTO extract = 3 capsules (480mg) *until mid cycle
OMEGA 3,6,9 = 3 capsules (1200mg borage, 1200mg flaxseed, 1200mg fish oil) *unitl mid cycle

VITAMIN B complex = (b1 300mg, b6 100mg, b12 100mg)

Sleep 8-10 hours.

starting 4th cycle on wonderup

june 11, 2010

my period came a day late. no problemo. periods have remained pms free with cycling and vitamin b6. however, being off saw palmetto has gotten me break outs. i now know that i have excess androgen. on the positive side, i swelled up to 30.5"! sometimes measured 30.75"! i was so happy! was massaging my boobs all the time around the house, totally becoming a pervert to myself! haha. this month i had more tingles and soreness with consistent massage. same excercise habbits though. i measured again on day 10 and have managed to keep 30.25". still fluctuated but im not complaining. ^^ looking forward to boobie progress! weee..

ethnicity/race: asian, almost pure chinese

Bust (fullest): 30.25" (0.75" growth in 3 months)

i will not add saw palmetto back to my routine yet to see how things will go. still haven't bought flaxseed and borage as i have noticed no changes without them and am currently low in boobie fund after buying another 3 months supply of wonderup. X.X

VITAMIN B complex = (b1 300mg, b6 100mg, b12 100mg)

Sleep 8-10 hours.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon