Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

UHHH?????

Uh, does BO influence spotting with birth control? Any insight would be helpful. Cuz I have only spotted once on depo, at the beginning. And then one week into BO I spotted! What the?

BO can cause spotting during ovulation. I would take a look at your cycle chart and see where you are in it.

Mel

Haha, so that means its working?Tongue Yea i did notice it was around the usual time I (used to) get my period before depo. But in the light of things recently I think it also encourages crampsAngry

I'm irregular and just started taking UB this month and guess what I got my period finally!!! (The last time I had my period was on may!)

But, yeah I definitely agree on the cramps, I had the worst cramps ever this month!!!

Though, I'm glad to know that hopefully it's the BO that's causing all of this ;D

I have long suffered with menstrual cramps but before I started on BO I take a lot of herbs to bring the cramps down to manageable. When I started BO on the 2nd month my cramp is back to the unbearable level and then the month that follow I took DIM-plus. With this my cramp got lesser and lesser and this days during my menses I don't feel the cramp anymore is like it is all gone.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon