Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aloha.

(16-07-2010, 09:05 PM)Andy Wrote:  HI Matt.
Welcome to the forum. You might want to search for "low temp" and have it look under member itsjust4fun. If I remember correctly she had problems with low body temp. She was ,I believe, On BO. But some of the same techniques to raise body temp may apply. Couldn't hurt though.

andy

OK. After trying to figure out how to raise my temp for a couple months (L-tyrosine, Kelp, Raw Adrenal Gland, Cinnamon, Cayenne Pepper, Sun Bathing 20 minutes to a half hour every couple days, and lastly hitting my system with a huge dose of probiotics) and had no appreciable luck. I was always coming in at 96.8 - 97.7. I once hit 98.2 but for all of one testing.

Then I found out the proper way to take your temperature orally, which involves shoving most of the thermometer in my mouth in order to get to the heat pits under the tongue. It did this a couple times and was getting between 98.6 and 98.8 (so I may need to actually back off on what I'm taking... Tongue). Then one day I did as usual and it came up 97.2. I was CRUSHED! Things had been going so well. Why was it low again.

OH...

I drank a glass of cold water right before taking my temp...

Duh...Blush

So for those having problems with temperature that can't seem to get it to go up no matter what they try just make sure you are getting the thermometer far enough in and that you don't unthinkingly drink before you do the test.

~Sage

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon