Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pueraria Mirifica Case Studies

This is an older case study, but one of the easier ones to find, so I though I would post it here for info.
*****Keep in mind that this study was only for 2 months, and only 15 days out of each month*****

Case Studies of Pueraria Mirifica
Clinical Study & Practice on Pueraria Mirifica Herbal Breast Enlargement by Pueraria Mirifica.

Clinical Study - Premenopausal Women
Product type : Pueraria mirifica Premium Grade
Function : Health Food (Food Supplement)
Test Period : 2 months
Number of Testers:
34@800 mg/day | 32@400 mg/day | 31 Placebo
(15 Days per Month)

The results are summarized in following details as in below;

Efficacy test of Pueraria mirifica consumption
as food supplement or functional food in Premenopausal women
======================================================
No. of Testers: 34 Persons | 32 Persons | 31 Persons
Dosage: 800 mg/day | 400 mg/day | Placebo
Breast Enlargement: 28/34 (82.35%) | 3/32 (9.38%) | 0/0 (0%)
Breast Firmness: 30/34 (88.23%) | 13/32 (40.62%) | 0/0 (0%)
Healthier Menstruation: 10/34 (29.41%) | 2/32 (6.25%) | 0/0 (0%)
Increase vaginal secretion: 29/34 (85.29%) | 14/32 (43.75%) | 0/0 (0%)
Healthier hair: 30/34 (88.23%) | 24/32 (75.00%) | 0/0 (0%)
Skin Recovery: 32/34 (94.11%) | 28/32 (87.50%) | 0/0 (0%)
Mammary pain: 32/34 (94.11%) | 14/32 (43.75%) | 0/0 (0%)

The placebo group contains 31 testers, had received tapioca starch filled capsule to consume 2 capsules/day for 15 days/month started from the first day of the menstruation period, for 2 consecutive months. This group showed no significance change in all record parameters.

The first tested group contains 32 testers, had received 200 mg @ 2 capsules each per day of Pueraria mirifica filled capsule in the same condition as the placebo group.

This group showed significance change with different number in all recorded parameters, including mammary pain (44%) which is related to Breast firmness and may relate also to breast enlargement, skin recovering (88%), healthier hair (75%), charisma clearance (100%), increase vaginal secretion (44%), healthier menstruation (6%), breast firmness (44%), breast enlargement (9%), and hip enlargement (9%)

The second tested group contains 34 testers, had received 200 mg @ 4 capsules - Pueraria mirifica filled capsule to consume 4 capsules/day in the same condition as the placebo group.

Conclusion
In conclusion, the human test as a food supplement or functional food product has shown its estrogenic effects clearly among testers, including skin reformed, hair complexity, breast firmness, and possible to induce breast enlargement.

Source:Medicinal Plant Research Institute, Department of Medical Sciences, Ministry of Public Health, Thailand; July 2000

That study was done by Dr Wichai using a high quality farmed cultivar.

Topical studies have reveal better efficacy.

(12-07-2010, 07:17 PM)carlaa1124 Wrote:  That study was done by Dr Wichai using a high quality farmed cultivar.

Topical studies have reveal better efficacy.

That is good news. I always thought 2 months was kind of a short period of time for a clinical study, as well?

Thanks for posting this. Very informational and reassuring. I've been taking 800mg. I think it's working. It's been only 2 months. I'm gonna try for another 2 and if theres no growth Im gonna change my regimen.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon