Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

"Mature" successful BE users here???

Smile 

[/b][b]ok, i've tried using herbs individually, bo, pm, pump even cfsoup for months (not at the same time) and nothing worked. the most i had were tingles or swellness and that's it. i know that age could be a factor and younger ladies late teens-mid 20s are the most successful users. is anybody here who is "mature" (i don't wanna use the word "old"Big Grin) in her 30s and has had success on BE? what did u use?

i'm 35, 120 lbs, asian, 5'4", no kids, non-smoker, don-drinker, no caffeine.

thanks in advance for any response.

Hi, there are many mature women (over 40) on the noogleberry forum who have been successful, you could take a look there and see their pictures. I think most of them have been pumping for more than 2 years though, so it could be you need to do it longer.
I remember reading somewhere in the old forum that it will take longer for asian women to grow their breasts because of their natural bmi.

Have a look in the old forum. I seem to remember there were many women there in their 30s.

thanks to u both! i'll check 'em...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon