Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

wishfulthinking's Progress Page

Aaw yay, i'm so glad you can see results! Now when I look back at my photos I can see slight differences, it can only get better from here I hope! Thank you so much for the encouragement. Shy

Measurements for end of week (Cycle 2 Week One)

Upper Bust: 31.0" (+0.0" from last week)
Centre Bust: 30.7" (+0.0" from last week)
Under Bust: 28.0" (+0.4" from last week)

Soo, not a massively massive improvement but still slowly getting fuller. Big Grin

I haven't kept up with my massage this week as I ran out of my oil, but i'm well stocked up now so I intend to really work at it for this next month before I go on holiday. I've still been taking my herbs though.

Forgot to take measurements on friday so here they are:

Upper Bust: 31.2" (+0.2" from last week)
Centre Bust: 30.9" (+0.2" from last week)
Under Bust: 28.0" (+0.0 from last week)

Still some growth, that could just be fluctuation but still keeping positive.

I can't believe it's been a week already! Here my measurement for the end of this week, they're looking a lot smaller at the moment. Sad

Measurements for end of week (Cycle Two Week 3)

Upper Bust: 31.2" (+0.0" from last week)
Centre Bust: 31.0" (+0.1" from last week)
Under Bust: 28.0 (+0.0" from last week)

I've been sticking to the exercises I said I was going to do (squats, lunges etc.) but I haven't been taking my protein shakes twice a day. Maybe today's the day to start! Rolleyes

It is the last day of Cycle Two today so thought i'd post my measurements:
Upper Bust: 31.2" (+0.0" from last week, +1.1" from beginning)
Centre Bust: 31.2" (+0.2" from last week, +0.7" from beginning)
Under Bust: 28.0" (+0.0" from last week, +0.9" from beginning).

Not a huge difference from last week, but when you look at measurements before NBE there's about an inch growth over the last two months. I have noticed that I am not actually taking the recommended dosage of any of my herbs (I am still only taking one capsule each as was having a lot of pains in first cycle), so I might ramp it up soon. Also thinking of adding Kelp, Collagen and EPO into the equation, but not sure yet.

I haven't been using my fenugreek batter as I can't stick the smell of it, at the moment I am just massaging with hemp seed oil twice a day. During Week Three of this next cycle i'll be going away on holiday, so won't be taking my herbs during this time.

Will update with a pick at end of next week. Cool

Cycle Three Day One - I have decided to ramp up my fenugreek dosage with an extra one capsule after all, so now I am taking 1240mg per day.

I'll be running out of my Omega 3,6,9 capsules in about 4 days, and I am going to replace these with Evening Primose Oil (1000mg) Capsules.

Had a few aches and pains the last few days, but that's definitely more than likely down to time of month. Dodgy

Had a lot more aches for the last few days, hopefully i'll see some growth in my next set of pics! I've been sticking to massages, and also been drinking a lot of full fat milk, I don't know if that'll help at all but at least it's better for my teeth than pop!
I've mainly still been doing twice as many rotations on my left boob to get them equal, but now I think it looks a bit bigger than my RB so i'll try and too more equal rotations from now on!
Bought some more strawberry milkshake powder to mix with my protein shake so I can start drinking that a bit more again.
Will update with pics on Tuesday. Big Grin

Had really, really bad aches last night, and especially seen a difference since upping the amount of rotations I do with massage.
I bought some MSM today (it's a mixture - capsule contains MSM, EPO, Flaxseed and Vitamin C) so i'm going to take that 1 a day for the next few weeks and up it to 2 times a day in my next cycle. They were so expensive though, so it'll probably work out cheaper to buy the MSM, Vit C and EPO individually.
Cool

Photos for Cycle Three added below. I've included a centre shot and a side shot of my left breast/new found cleavage. Big Grin It amazing, because with the naked shot I took my right boob is so much bigger and fuller than the left, but in my bra my left one looks like it's bigger. I guess it's because they're a different shape to one another.

From comparison to my last photo, I think they're definitely fulling the cup out better and there's less of a 'gap' in the cleavage area. Yay. Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Measurements for Cycle 3 Week 1:
Upper Bust: 31.3" (+0.1" from last week)
Centre Bust: 31.2" (+0.0" from last week)
Under Bust: 28.5" (+0.5" from last week)

Been having insane aches in my LB all day, it just hasn't stopped, I think it might be from where i've upped the amount of rotations I do on it. Not sure if i've been measuring too tightly on my under bust, but the increase seems a little crazy lol - maybe i'm actually putting on weight! Ah well, at least i've put on 0.1 of an inch on my upper bust, better than nothing seeing as it seemed to have stunted for a few weeks. Big Grin

Just a quick update - came across some good exercises to firm up breasts so have just started doing those - man am I aching now! This is the website - Clicky

Haven't had as many aches today but they've still been there so that's good I guess! Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon