Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

wishfulthinking's Progress Page

I haven't had any aches at all today, but then again i've been so busy that I probably haven't noticed them. I have slightly changed my massage technique, i've added the 'slap and grab' motion mentioned on here so I hope it isn't that that's interrupted it.

I bought some Olive Oil yesterday and have added some of my Omega 3,6,9 Capsules to it (containing Flax Seed, Sunflower, Pumpkin, Wheat Germ, Vitamin E, Evening Primose, Rosemary and Rice Bran Oil) and also some fenugreek, so i'm hoping that'll make a good batter as I couldn't find any Borage or Avocado oil to buy.

Achievement of the day - I was feeling brave and tried on a 32B bra today, and although I didn't have any 'cleavage' in it, I filled it out okay! Big Grin

congrats to your growth!! How I wish ill also be one of the successful people here who took individual herbs.. im on my day 2 in my individual herbs program.. i dont feel any pain in my breast.. but i think its too early to tell.. hehe Just excited about the tingling feeling,.. hehe

sorry to ask this question..
do you think if i take wonderup with FG and SP, is that too much?

(14-07-2010, 02:50 PM)girl888 Wrote:  congrats to your growth!! How I wish ill also be one of the successful people here who took individual herbs.. im on my day 2 in my individual herbs program.. i dont feel any pain in my breast.. but i think its too early to tell.. hehe Just excited about the tingling feeling,.. hehe

sorry to ask this question..
do you think if i take wonderup with FG and SP, is that too much?

Thanks girl888! I've never taken Wonderup so I really can't be sure, i'm sure there are more experienced Wonderup users on here who can lead you in the right direction though. Smile Good Luck! xx

Tomorrow will be the last day of my cycle (I started this first cycle half way through Blush ) so Saturday will be the start of Cycle Two. I'm going to take a photo on Day Six of every cycle so that my boobs aren't effected from swelling or whatever during time of the month. Therefore my next photo will be on Thursday 22nd of July.

I haven't kept up with my exercise these last three days which is something I need to get back into. I had a few sharp pains this morning but nothing much else. As I have had pains (and what seems like growth) with the low dosage of herbs that i'm using now, I don't really want to ramp up and then stall. I'm thinking of replacing my Omega 3,6,9 Capsules (500g) with something like 1000mg of Evening Primose Oil though.

Will do measurements tomorrow for end of week. Big Grin

Measurements for end of week two/end of cycle one:
Upper Bust: 31.0" (+0.9" Overall)
Centre Bust: 30.7" (+0.2" Overall)
Under Bust: 27.6" (+0.5" Overall )

I've had hardly any aches at all these last few days. :-/ Not sure what to do really, my batter will have steeped for a week today so i'm going to massage with that tonight. I've started doing 100 rotations on both boobs now as opposed to just the LB.

I don't know if it will be more beneficial to up my dosage of supplements (Omega 3,6,9, Amino Acids etc.) or ramp up my Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto instead. Huh

Hey wishful, you sound a lot like me! Same age and all that stuff. Smile

I was just reading your program, and I'm just here to remind you that you should keep track of your period just so that you're not confused about what's growth. I always have aches, soreness, and even a little itchiness the week before I get my period, and also during the first few days of actual bleeding. My boobs also tend to grow slightly during that time. But once my period is about halfway done, they go back to their regular size and all my aches and pains go away. This is a normal side effect of PMS for a lot of women, and it sounds like it is one for you too.

I think it'll probably be more easy to keep track of "real" growth if we keep up with our stupid periods. Tongue

Hey hourglasswannabe, what an awesome user name you have there! I know, it is hard knowing whether growth is down to time of the month of not, I suppose the only thing I can do is stick at it! As i'm on the combined pill my periods are like clockwork, so it'll be easier for me to notice a pattern as time goes on.
Good Luck with your programme! Hope you get the hourglass figure that you want. Wink x

Photo Update for Cycle Two - For some reason it'll only let me add one photo. My left one to me looks a lot fuller now, but it still isn't as 'firm' as my right one.
I don't see any huge differences, but hopefully that will change over time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I can see the difference!!! well done. definately noticeable on your left boob. It protudes more to the side and you can see more fullness at the top, you can see the lacy scalloped bit of the bra curving round more in this last photo. YAY! Congrats.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon