Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

wishfulthinking's Progress Page

I'm experiencing some aches right now, yay. Rolleyes
I have been noogling approximately an hour and a half each day since getting it, which is good going for me I think. I love how heavy and plumped up they look after it.
Introduced the Red Clover Extract into my programme today, i'll start off with 1ml of it first with a glass of water (approx. 500mg), taking it just before noogling. I've been trying to drink more protein shakes before it too.
I haven't been feeling loads of aches, but they're definitely there, it is the end of my current cycle today so i'll do measurements now, ready to update at the end of my next cycle.

Measurements
Upper Bust: 31.75"
Centre Bust: 31.75"
Under Bust: 28.00"

Pretty close to where I finished at the end of my last NBE attempt, which is promising.

End of week measurements:
Upper Bust: 31.50"
Centre Bust: 31.00"
Under Bust: 28.00"

They've shrunk Sad Maybe it's because I took my last measurements when I was expecting my period, I don't know. I've been taking my herbs as usual and noogling every day (mostly twice a day too) since I got it. The only thing that I can suspect hasn't helped is the fact that I haven't been massaging as much since concentrating on the noogleberry so i'm going to make sure that I massage both before and after for a good length of time.
Haven't had much caffeine (and been waiting half an hour or so until I take my herbs if I do drink tea) and i've been having so many aches this week too.
Ah well, things can only get better I hope!

End of Week Measurements
Upper Bust: 31.25"
Centre Bust: 31.25"
Under Bust: 28.25"

They look bigger to me though so i'm not getting too disheartened. I'm quitting the herbs over Christmas, just because they make my skin so bad. I'm still taking my Vit B, Amino Acid, and L Lysine Supplements. I have bought Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg too, currently run out of the MSM capsules but i'll buy some more after Christmas.

I've gone a bit off course with my programme as you can see, it's taken me a while to get back into it. I'm laying off the herbs as they just made my skin so bad, so this is my new programme:

Hydrolysed Collagen (1000mg) - Twice a day, before & after NB
MSM (750mg) plus Omega 3,6,9 (300mg) - Twice a day, before & after NB
L-Tyrosine (500mg) - Once a day
Vitamin B Complex - Once a day
Evening Primose Oil (1000mg) - Once a day
L-Lysine (500mg) - Twice a day (more for health purposes than NBE)
Noogle - at least once a day for half an hour, but try to do morning and evening
Massage - before and after NB
Protein shake - after NB
Arm toner - 10-20 reps before and after NB

Only just received some of my supplements today, but so far the noogling and arm/chest workout seems to be doing me good. I've been keeping a steady 31.5-31.75" on centre and upper bust, so i've increased a bit from my last measurements. I might increase my collagen and MSM uptake as the time goes on. Will update in about a weeks time to see how i'm going. Smile

do you think the collagen pills are helping? i'm debating if i should add that to my program. i read somewhere that you can't just take collagen pills because your body can't process it as well? i'm not really sure where i read that and how credible that was.

when you started MSM, did you experienced a little bit more hair loss? so weird. i know MSM is supposed to be good for the hair. but i've been loosing more hair this past month around the time i started MSM...but i also switched to BB around the same time so i'm not sure if it's just hormonal changes that's causing it.

also, i usually massage before NG, but not after. i'm afraid me squishing it might deflate the little swelling that i get. can i ask why you massage after? do you find that it makes the swelling stay longer?

hi wishful,

did you have any weird leg sensations after taking the collagen for the first few weeks? I did, and searching also reported that she did. Just wondered if it was a coincidence or whether it is the collagen!

as for massaging after noogling, I tried this once and it basically took away the swelling. On the noogle forum they are quite adamant that you should not massage after noogling. Only before.

It will be interesting to see if you find you grow once you have been noogling and taking the collagen and msm for awhile.

I've been on a break from noogling for ages now, but I am thinking about going back to it maybe (fear of the red dots).

Good luck with your program. Have you considered BO?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon