Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Im scared of giant nipples!

Hence, will BO make my nips explode into saucersSad??? Or hopefully, will it just firm the softness of their convex shape, and make them look less like "warm boob" and more like, "hey is it cold in here, miss supermodel?" IDK if this makes any sense but feedback by BO users will be greatly appreciated! THANKS MUCH!

:s @@

I don't think that BO changes your nipple size. It just affects how much breast tissue you have. My nipple size didn't change at all on it. The one situation I do recall of someone having their nipple size change, was with Cheryl, but I think that was due to the fact that She was a male, and when she began to grow breast, her nipple structure changed, possibly to what it would have been if she had been born female. Nipple size, coloration and shape tends to be inherited, not to say it would be impossible to change it. They do make nipple suction devices for women that want larger nipples, but that is a completely different thing than using BO.

Also, part of Cheryls change could have been due to her major results. She went from having no breast at all to huge breast, so the tissue had to stretch a great deal to achieve it. BO tends to bump you up a cup or two in size depending on the gal. More is possible if you stick with it and I think take some breaks in between to kickstart the growth process repeatedly.

Breastfeeding is also another thing that can change nipple size. The nipples tend to enlarge with breastfeeding at least mine did, but it didn't change the size or shape of the areola.

Mel

Mel did you find noogleberry has changed your nipples in any way?

Hi 36Ateam, i agree with mel, i have not heard of womens nipples becoming larger while taking BB, i started BB as a male and as i went through my development my nipples have turned into saucers as you put it hun lolBig Grin but as Mel said mine have grown as if they would have if i was born female, believe it or not my nipples and areola are almost identical to my younger sisters so i dont think you need to worry honey.
I know the Noogleberry can enlarge nipples on certain women but not too many i dont think, but the noogleberry can defoe give your nipples the standing erect look, i could hang coats of mine lolTongue as i used the noogleberry aswell. Hope this helps hun.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Neither BO or NB has changed my nipples. Right after I pump my areolas swell some and they are slightly bigger, but after an hour or so that goes down. And lol Cheryl, I never got the coat hanger effect, after pumping mine stay flaccid, as if I'm hot.

Lol i had major problems with my nipples for ages hun after pumping, i use to get painful nipples and almost always erect lol but i think that was also to do with them still developing so it may not have been all NB, they have settled down now though thank god it was embarrassing lol.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

(01-07-2010, 07:26 PM)imtrying Wrote:  Mel did you find noogleberry has changed your nipples in any way?

No, it hasn't. When I pump, my nipples stay the same. The exception to this was when I was working on the padding solution and I found that if the padding was too thick and narrowed the cups too much then all of the pmping pressure was on the nipple. They would swell during the pumping, but go right back down again pretty quickly. After I shaved the padding back some and made the inside opening larger, that stopped and the pumping went back to norm.

The only thing in my entire life that has ever had an affect on my nipples was breastfeeding. The nipples themselves do tend to become enlarged from it and it's forever. So as much as I absolutely loved breastfeeding all my babies, it was hell on the nipples. Luckily hubby likes them the way they are. Somethig about T-shirts and cold temps. LOL, Guys are so easy.

Mel

I haven't grown on BO, so I can't relate. What I can say is BO has made my breasts more sensitive. Before my nipples were always soft, even holding ice to them wouldn't make them go hard. Now they are ever changing, lol. I like this effect very much, and I hope it stays with me long after I stop using BO.

PS: the NB has made my nipples very sensitive, some days I can't evern touch them. And they're always hard.

(01-07-2010, 07:48 PM)Cheryl1989 Wrote:  believe it or not my nipples and areola are almost identical to my younger sisters so i dont think you need to worry honey.
I know the Noogleberry can enlarge nipples on certain women but not too many i dont think, but the noogleberry can defoe give your nipples the standing erect look, i could hang coats of mine lolTongue

Huh, thats pretty interesting but as far as genetics go I've seen my mothers and hers are triumphant so hopefully thats from having kids and not immediatly in my cards! ha.
And as for the noog-meister, I just cant see myself a'noogin. Great for anyone else, just not me I spose.
Thanks for the replys!

My nipples haven't changed at all using BO and NB. At least I haven't been measuring them. haha.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon