Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Natural looking breasts

They may look real but they can't feel real. silicone is quite injurious to health and can lead to any disease. But you have to decide between beauty and threat to health and mostly people go for the first one. Smile

The silicone is supposed to be more natural-feeling and yes the implants doesn't look fake at all. They look so natural and I would definitely prefer anybody who wants to get it done, by this surgeon.

You can take also natural solution.
Wear a snug bra.
Drink a few cups of sage tea daily.
Smooth on sunscreen.
you can advice from your doctor.Hope will help.

hi there. I know that breast implants are looking much better then they feel inside the body. I had breast implants for almost 2 years, and finally pull them out 4 month ago. Sleeping on the stomach is not the best thing. The best is feeling good about your breasts: not hurting, no itching, good mammogram, no fear that you can get into car crash and those implants will open inside of you, no fear you need to tell about implants to your diver-instructor or doctor...

I think implants are ideal for models/actress, who just make photos and make money out of their beauty look. Since implants can look like they are natural. And big breasts always are sexy and "more-then-welcome" for TV and magazines. But the thing is that they will fill bad about this implants inside the body, and their husband/partner/boyfriend possibly will complain on how firm, cold and no-bouncing breasts are....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon