Poll: Do you think prejudice people should be allowed on this forum? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Heck No! They Should GO!
81.40%
81.40%
Yes, and I agree with them.
6.98%
6.98%
I'm neutral.
11.63%
11.63%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you think prejudiced people should be allowed on this forum?

Girl trust me I agree our government is flawed in a big way! I think our founding Fathers are rolling in the grave with the crap that is going on...our freedoms are slowly being taken away. And as an ex Army wife I totally know what you are goin thru and how the military screws over the very people who have agreed to put their lives on the line. Again that is a totally differant subject!!

Please thank your husband for putting his life on the line and for all the sacrafices he is making....and thank you for standing beside him and also for your sacrafices. I do know how hard it is to be a military wife, although it has been several yrs for me, the memory is strong. But what an honor!!!!!

Take care!

I know this thread is basically dead, but I can't help but throw in my two cents. Smile

I voted no, that people who are prejudiced should not be allowed on this forum. I wish the question asked if people who harass or who wish to discriminate others on the basis of sex, gender, age, religion, etc. should be allowed to post here. Many hold at least some prejudice, but I think it is different when one discriminates or makes disparaging remarks about a person's appearance, or gender. If I had my own company, it would be illegal* if I discriminated against transgendered people, or allowed a hostile working environment where employees were being harassed. If this were my forum, I would enforce similar rules, because ultimately the negativity, hatred, and fear would prevent valued members from returning and posting.

Of everyone who posted on this thread, the person I admire most is Cheryl. You are a very courageous and mature person. I think you will be successful and HAPPY in life because despite the treatment you have received, you choose grace.

*I'm pretty sure this is true, although I am not a lawyer, I am pre-med. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon