Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Faerycat popping back to say hi and perhaps something new to try...

just thought i would let you all know, www.mountainroseherbs.com sells organic SBT oil, you'd probably have to take it with a spoon or a little dropper or something so it doesn't get all over things, 89$ for 16 oz which at 2000mg/day equals 7.5 months, is a good price considering most stores sell 30 capsules for 35$ that's not even a months supply.

just thought id put that out there if you all are looking for it. you could probably mix the oil (because it's not in capsule form) into a milk shake or smoothies or yogurt or soups or something too. Smile

they also sell the freeze dried capsules but they are out of stock at the moment.

hope this helps!

Some information I found on Sea buckthorn, which slows blood clotting. Personally, I take Ibuprofen during my period so for any ladies out there who take some of the drugs listed below during your period, be careful not to take Sea Buckthorn at that time.

* Medications that slow blood clotting (Anticoagulant / Antiplatelet drugs) interacts with SEA BUCKTHORN

Sea buckthorn might slow blood clotting. Taking sea buckthorn along with medications that also slow clotting might increase the chances of bruising and bleeding.
Some medications that slow blood clotting include aspirin, clopidogrel (Plavix), diclofenac (Voltaren, Cataflam, others), ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, others), naproxen (Anaprox, Naprosyn, others), dalteparin (Fragmin), enoxaparin (Lovenox), heparin, warfarin (Coumadin), and others.

Hello Fairycat,

Just wondering if you are still having growth and are you doing any other NBE? Are you taking birth control? Has anyone else tried this yet, and what results are you getting?

Thanks!

so SBT gang. hope all is well with you. i am almost into a full week of the stuff. i have been taking the oil 450 mg, 4 per day. mine advises taking with water. i usually take the early two close to food and the other two way after dinner. what do you think? how is my dosing fellow experts? also, i have looked for info linking it to boobage. if someone has a source, please send me some more info please. any advice besides this would be great. and the big question is: SBT oil or SBT fruit for my next order? thank you muches! happy growing!

Char : Did you manage to see any trace of changes in those gals? Fullness or tingles perhaps?

I flip the world wide web left, right, up and down I can't find any trace of it saying that it will enhance boobies. One thing for sure it certainly benefit people who are in the mist of menopause or is in menopause. I did find bits and parts about it 'enhancing women figure' testimonial on swansonvitamins though. It sounds like unofficial boobies increase talk.

New Chapter Supercritical Omega 7

Testimonial 1

I just started my second bottle. I see an improvement with less wrinkles and softer skin. I had read it can help the lining of the stomach and intestines, but I was surprised it helped in another area I hadn't expected - having to do with the female body.

Testimonial 2

When I read the description of how Sea Buckthorn has been used by traditional herbalists since ancient times, and then read about how wounded horses instinctively sought out the plant; I knew this was something I should try. And after using it for a month, I was thrilled with how much better my skin looked. Now I am also seeing improvement in other areas, which were not mentioned in the literature. So I cannot say enough good things about this product; and I intend to continue using it regularly.

Hi Dolly,

Yes I'm still filling out. No I'm not taking any other NBE stuff. The SBT was not originally intended for NBE but I found that by using it, I grew Big Grin

Not on BC either. Was sterillized 14 years ago as I wasn't happy putting artificial hormones into my bod.

Stats:
Weight - 110 pounds
Hips - 34"
Waist - 25"
Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 35 1/2" Cool

Ooooh, I hope that other girls start seeing result soon.
x

wow, amazing! I'm so happy for you! SBT seems to be working well for you and you're in menopause, correct? What about those of us who are still in our 20's and menopause is years away.. any reason it woudn't work for us as well? Does it balance a woman's hormones no matter which stage she is in?

Menopause? :s Not quite yet. I still menstruate every month regular as clockwork and easily pass for late 20s early 30s Big Grin

Can't see why this wouldn't work for everyone.

x

Oh dear, I'm SORRY!!!:-/ somewhere there was a huge misunderstanding on my part, lol. i went back and reread your first post and now see that you wrote that you were tested for menopause.. but you do not have it. Glad to hear you aren't... because than there most certainly is no reason it wouldn't work for anyone. Have you surpassed your prepregnancy size yet?
Hope you reach your goal soon!! I wish this could be the easy solution for all of us... Big Grin

Faerycat, how soon after starting the SBT did you notice growth? And also, do you have any pains or tingles with the growth???

I just started on SBT capsules from Swanson's nearly a week ago now (I take 4 a day), and I haven't noticed anything yet. :s

I'd give anything to have your measurements!!! Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon