Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Faerycat popping back to say hi and perhaps something new to try...

hi.. faerycat

Can i know what brand of Sea Buckthorn that u taking? Where can i buy the Sea Buckthorn and how much the price?

Sea Buckthorn really can help our breast bigger?? I cant believe it!!
How long should i taken only can see the result??

Hope u can help me..

Thx Thx

Hi Dream.

I was using the Omega 7 SBT.

It was really good but I became ill again recently with candida after being on antibiotics for months and months so I quit the SBT as I've been self-treating the candida with heaps of other stuff.

I have lost weight too. Am down to 105 pounds right now and lost some boobage due to this, plus my skin has broken out real bad. I feel this is down to both stopping the SBT and the candida. Am stuck in a vicious circle. Sad

I will be starting the SBT again soon but am seriously thinking about a boob job again.

Are any other girls having success with it?

x

hey faerycat, did you see success with seabuckthorn up until you got sick? how much did you grow?

I have been on it for 2 cycles and it didn't do anything to me at all. So this cycle I am going off SBT oil.

SBT oil does benefit me in hormone balancing kind of way though. I don't get a tiny bit of menstrual discomfort and also I don't get any migraine in both of this cycle.

Hi.. faerycat

You must take care yourself!!

Can i know what is the brand of Sea Buckthorn that you taking??

You get the candida is bcos of the Sea Buckthorn??

Actually Sea Buckthorn is really work and safe? How much did you grow??

Can i know where can i buy the Sea Buckthorn that you taking?

Thx Thx

Hi Dream,

I took the Omega 7 SBT.

No, it did not cause the candida.........being on antibiotics for many months did that Sad

Yes SBT is very safe.

I started out flat as a board and although I have lost some weight due to being ill, I am now a small 32C.

You can buy SBT online or in health food stores. I got my supplies on ebay.

Hope this helps. x

it sounds like you have seen so much wonderful growth! may i ask why you are considering a boob-job??

also will you be posting pictures of your success?

Hi Cselestyna,

Yes I did have growth but to make you understand a little and this is hard to explain.........I grew, got the fullness, but the weightloss has left me kinda emptyish. A 32B bra cuts me across in the middle and is too small but a 32C fits in some ways but I don't fill it out like I did.

I know, I know.........I could go back on the SBT and perhaps gain the fullness back but have never got to the size I was before and although it sounds good, it has left me with the feeling of - I want more. A bit like Oliver Twist, lol. I'ts hard to explain.

I have a terrific figure, but my bust lets me down. It always has done. I have gone through life feeling negative about my small breasts, feeling unconfident, feeling ashamed........unwomanly. No matter what lovely clothes I have to wear I never feel I look right in them as my top half doesn't match my bottom half in my eyes.

I wear a size 6 or 8 jeans, trousers, shorts, but my bottom half looks huge in comparison, even although it cannot be. So this is why I am opting to consider breast enlargement again. I hope to be a D/DD. It's as if that is what I am supposed to be except mother nature let me down along the line.

I have considered surgery so many times in the past then have chickened out at the last minute, then I regret doing so and start all over again. I just want to feel right in clothes for once and not have to hide my body in the dark or behind gel or padding.

I have all my old pics up on Eve's board. I think they may be archived. Who knows, if I do opt for surgery this time, I may keep a record of my pics but I know this isn't the same as NBE.

Sighs...............I just want to feel normal for the first time ever Sad

x

Hi Faerycat

Can i know the brand is Pharma Nord Omega 7 Sea Buckthorn Oil? Pls see my attachment.

Can you give me the supplier that you buying at ebay? Coz i scare to buy the fake product from other. Plssss...

How long you should taken only can get 32C?? The Sea buckthorn can taking for long term?? How many capsules has been taken per day? In the morning, noon or night is better?

Hope u can help me...

Thx u so much

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(27-06-2010, 08:37 PM)faerycat Wrote:  Hi all,

I was a member here a number of years ago. I still see some names I recognize here and a lot of new faces too.

Anyway, I had to give up NBE as it made me very ill. It knocked all my hormones to bits, so much so that my hormone tests were showing I was menopausal, which turned out not to be the case in the end.

So after trying all sorts of herbs, potions and pumps as well as WU and creams etc etc, and yes, I did grow. I think my old profile logs are still here on the site.....I had to give up and recover my body. It took a while and my boobs shrunk back to 32aaaaaaa again, lol.

To be honest, I got to the point where I didn't care nor think about breast growth at all and just got on with life.

Now here's for the good bit Wink I think. I started taking Sea Buckthorn caps just over 3 weeks ago to try and help out a skin complaint. Have been taking 4 caps a day. Anyhoo, my boobs have started growing and I mean........growing! Have gained well over 1/2 a cup size already and everyone is making comments.

At first I put it down to menstrual bloat but period passed over a week ago and am still getting bigger.......and tingling.......and feeling much meatier Big Grin

SB contains lots of amazing oil acids and is supposed to help balance out hormones.

So who knows. I'd be curious to hear of anyone who has tried this or anyone prepared to give it a go to see if this works for them too.

Sorry but I just had to share this with you.

Love to all!

=^-~= x

Somehow I was led to this old poster! Totally resonates with me.
OMEGA 7!!!! Who bloody knew....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon