Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Men do not belong on this forum.

I would like to thank Majestic. Thank you, because you have only brought us closer. You have shown everyone that males are welcome here and no one can come on here attacking anyone without the consequences. We are like a family, and you nor anyone else is going to ruin that. I can't discuss my NBE journey with anyone else. And the 2 people I've told think I'm wasting my time. Well, we'll see them when I have my C cups, lol. I am very thankful to all of you guys who have helped me, and I would like to invite everyone else, male or female, who has been watching but are afraid to join.

I am not brainwashed, I think for myself. I view the two sides, and decide what I believe is right. I have changed my mind several times in my life when I get the full facts. What you are doing is the same thing that has been done to women and non-whites for many centuries by close-minded people like yourself. But we as a people will overcome this, and people from many years from now will look into history books and laugh at how ignorant and barbaric our time was that we can't let people do what makes them happy. I hope this will come sooner than later. We live in great times. II pray that you will open your eyes. And since you are not contributing anything useful, and not getting your childish demands, I think you can leave now.

First off. I want to take a moment to thank all of the lovely, polite, knowledgable, helpful people out there that have supported men being on this forum. Thank you, thank you , thank you. This forum was the place that I found and came to when I decided to develop my breasts. I was looking for a site to read up on the safest methods availabel. A site that would give me honesty on the "how to" and list the possible side effects. Many of the sites I found said that herbal programs wouldn't work. I didn't fully trust the "commercial" sites to be honest. Here, there was a lot of "this worked for me""but it may not work for you". No promises. Everyone was up front about the dangers of NBE and the possible side effects, both physical, mental, emotional, and social. For the men that were transitioning or just feminizing themselves. Here was a place to make new conversations, ask questions, and look up old ones on a veriety of subjects concering breast development. In both the old and new forums, there was a sense of community. The threads were not always about NBE. That is why we have a other subjects forum. I wish I had found this forum several years ago when I tried breast development without knowing what I know now. A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing.
I have told eve in a PM that I appreciate her including males in her old and new sites. I am thanking everbody else for your understanding if not for support. For those that support majestics view, and do not understand, I thank you for your silence.
Everybody is entitled to their opinion. I think however, we should always weigh the good against the bad when expressing it. Many times when writing to a newbie on the mens breast development forum. I try to express that this is a serious thing. I don't want to discourage anyone. I simply want them ,and others that read these post later, to be safe. To understand what they are getting into and how NBE can work. You never know who is on the other side of the screen.
As far as majestics comments. Well, I have more or less answered them the last time this subject was posted. Bearing the same complaint. My response can be found at the link below. Post number 9. Same response as then should apply now. What good came out of posting the same balderdash as last time? Well, I don't know.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=4020&page=1
As to wahakia. Hey man, I respect the time, energy, research and brain power, that has gone into your posts. I am glad that you can be here to help those ladies who need advice in the use of herbals. Finding info on herbs and their effects can be sometimes difficult. If you do not wish to impart knowledge to other men who may need it. Well, that is your buisness. I just wish that you had kept your negative comments
(beliefs) to yourself. You have stated in the past, that you do not support males growing boobs. That was all that needed saying. You did not have to go into such detail. But that was , of course, your choice. I am sorry that you felt that the presence of a few. Meant you had to go off on your own so long ago.

But Hey. We are all about positive energy and thinking here. So thank you again to everyone past and present who has helped to make this forum the great and knowledgable place it is today. Eve and everyone else keep up the great work.Big Grin

Good journey to everyone. Happy endings, may you find what you seek.

andy

Blimey, just noticed this thread and was about to leave site altogether thinking Majestic was going to have more support than MUFC (thats the football club, not some new kind of NBE lol) but it was reassuring to see so many people come out in support of us "perverts" spent all my life being called a lot worse, so not really bothered about a comment form a stereo typical dinosaur, just worried what these comments could have on a confused newbie as spent a lot of my life trying to be a "normal" bloke and thinking what i really want is not natural,however the older i get the less i care, i feel as if i am both genders and want the body to match and whever or not that is right or wrong its for me only to decide, the most important thing is i have the support from my wife who i have been married to for the last 8 years.

Would just like to say i would take Majestics comments as if its came from a politician, mean to say who cares what they have to say.

Not only to Majestics (but brought up because of him) but a good reminder to all of us:

"Never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own life and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path.” - Plato

Heart

(29-06-2010, 11:13 PM)Mira Wrote:  Not only to Majestics (but brought up because of him) but a good reminder to all of us:

"Never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own life and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path.” - Plato

Heart

Beautiful, I am saving that one.
Love to everyone and happy growth!

Wow majestic...you certainly made me think and confirmed my own opinions about "some" females.
I found this helpful site by luck when I discovered that I may just be able to achieve a goal that I have wanted for probably more years than you are old.
It is being able to talk to and read the thoughts and experiences of like minded and liberated people that brings me back to this forum regularly.
Then someone like you raise their head and throw insults and suppositions about individuals that you have absolutely no knowledge of and are probably too closed minded to give any consideration to.
Thank heavens to all those contributors who are sensible people prepared to accept individuals for what they are and not take on a "Nazi" stance to exterminate those who are different.
Don't take this too seriously majestic, it's just my thoughts the same as you have yours.

Everyone that attacked Majestic,

How can you denounce attacking males on the board and then attack her yourself?

One question: For all the real, genetic, female at birth, women:

Do you have any children? My guess is that of those who responded in this thread, the number is very low. Those who attacked Majestic, I want to hear from you. Do you have any children?

Wahaika

I do, I have a 5 year old.

Wahaika, I have one question. How does attacking someone who is attacking people just for being male/transexual compare to attacking people just for being male/transexual?

It's like saying the Allies were just as bad as the Nazis for attacking them. I would like to hear your thought on this.

I don't have any children.

Ya know Wahaika. I don't entirely understand your intrest in this anyway. Have you even looked at the posts she has been making since coming back onto this board? Majestic has accused long time members of this board of mis-representing products to making false and misleading claims. One post she made indicated that she believes a member of this board worked for a product company.

"I only state the truth. If you cannot see that you are a fool.
Its clear to see how these people effect our choices on buying tthese products. And just to add to this i also believe itsjust4fun represents bountifulbreast. She is clearly trying to sell this product, why can you not see this?!!!"

Majestic has claimed that members here will on purpose mislead people. She has stated as fact that herbal treatment for NBE dosen't work. I believe you support herbal NBE. She says the noogleberry dosen't work. I know that it can work. I have a friend who has used the noog with success.

A few more quotes from majestic.

"I know a scam whan i see one. I believe certain people are selling Noogleberry with false testemonials."

"I would not waste your time with herbs and crap like that as they do not work."

"I would not even think about getting a noogleberry. They are very over rated and they offer no proof that this system works on there site.
I also think certain people on here are paid by the company to promote the noogleberry."

Then majestic pulls out the same stuff about men being here. Knowing the response she will get since this is the second time she has done so. I won't even touch the way she demands answers when ,she, has a question. Since coming back onto this board she has done nothing but alienate and insult the members of this board. Her opinion is her opinion. But there are nicer ways to express them. To do so in a rude manor is her choice.
That is her choice to do so. Eve gives her and everyone else the opportunity to do so by not having a heavy handed moderator style on this board. Be nice and others will be nice in kind, even if they disagree with you.
You say that men being here is disruptive. From what I have been able to tell. The genetic males here are friendly and cheerful. We try to be as polite and unobtrusive as we can. Majestic has done the opposite.

I think I have said all that I am going to say on this subject.

Until majestic comes back in about another 4 months and starts this all over again.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon