Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MOST embarrassing moments ever.

I don´t think I get embarassed very easily now, when something potentially embarassing happens I always try to laugh about it but I did have my moments when I was a teenager. I think the very worst was when I was in high school, I had a huge crush on some guy from another class and I had the feeling he had me figured out because he always looked me straight in the eyes when we crossed in the hallways and things like that. He was one of those popular rugby players and sometimes I also saw his best friends looking at me, like he had bragged about having a fan. Aaarrrrgh! Isn´t high school hell??
Anyway, he had his leg in a cast for a long time and one awful day I was eating my lunch in the cafeteria, you know, just sitting at a table with my girlfriends. After finishing we always had to take our tray back so I took mine and walked past all the other tables. I had to pass this guy, who was sitting some tables further and I looked straight before me so he wouldn´t see me taking notice of him. But he had placed his crutches next to him on the floor - which I didn´t see - and I slipped over them and went flying through the air.
I was so embarassed I didn´t even look back, I just tried to land in a dignified manner (luckily my plates didn´t fall) and get out of there as soon as possible. After returning my tray I did see that he had put his crutches somewhere else and was intently not looking in my direction.
Isn´t adolescence an awful time? If something like that happened to me now I would behave very differently, possibly even getting a date out of the whole situation! Big Grin
Thumbs Up 

cheryl!!! girl, your new prof pic is outta control! i say you start back up full time and then make a business from donations. your continuing compounding assets could bring you some good returns! put me down for a little bit from the left at the first harvest Big Grin

Thank Char lol, ill put you at the top of my list lol. But the left is getting alot of requests so you may have to have abit of the right lmao. And i have started up again Tongue. Im going for whatever i can get. Boobie greed has taken over big time lol. Good luck honey.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

sheesh. i wish i could just roll over on the floor and tell everyone why i am laughing you darling thing!

I have one, even though it is not my most embarrassing moment. I was starting my freshman year in highschool. I went to my orientation day which had a BBQ and photos taken for the school ID and yearbook. I did my hair all nice and blow dried it straight (I have waivy hair). It looked so nice, and it was my first time going to my new school. I got my picture taken and came home. Well I got a surprise when I got my ID card. My hair hadn't completely, and had become a frizzy cone around my head. I looked like a pyramid head, it was awful. This photo was printed in my yearbook, and I looked hilarious. And everytime me and my friends needed a laugh I would fish it out of my wallet all through highschool. The worst thing is I went to the orientation with my dad. He didn't say a word to me while I sat down on that chair feeling like a million bucks. Ughh, men! Lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon