Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cheryl's Program

I brought my pictures over from the old site, so I thought maybe it would be a good idea to add my program too. This isn't much of a program to describe, but I know we are all interested in anything that works, so since it has worked for me here it is:

Wonderup = 2 pills x 3 times a day as suggested
Wonderup Cream = used twice a day for 5 minutes
Diet = helpful for breast enhancement, made a big effort to make sure of all essential nutrients and avoid caffeine
Massage = Chi massages every day for 15 minutes

I think the massage part is important and I believe the regular massage has definitely contributed to my results. I have seen pansyclub's massage page and they are the massages I have been doing. Tiger Lily's are fairly similar, bu the pansyclub massages are an exact description of the massages I have been following.

I was 22 when I started. I am 5'4" and weighed 8st 8lbs (maybe a little bit more now). I have not had any children and in the time I was doing this I have not used contraceptive pills.

wow... i've seen your before pictures.... and now pictures.. and that's all i can say.. wow... so ... are the wonderup pills and wonderup cream all you use??? nothing more and the massage also... im just curious... how long did it take for you to achieve that ??? Big Grin

(10-06-2010, 10:14 PM)bonzaigirl Wrote:  im just curious... how long did it take for you to achieve that ??? Big Grin

The time from the first picture to the last was 7 months.

If you're still around Cheryl, I wondered if you thought the chi massages really mattered, or whether you think it's just doing massage of any kind that really counts? Anyway, well done for your success!

Could you please let me know, how much time does it need to be in exact proportion to make it best?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon