Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How does Magnetic Therapy work?

One theory suggests that the iron in the blood affect the magnets, the second theory says that the magnets stimulate the brain and affects the pineal gland. Another possible theory is that the ionisation takes place after the blood through a magnetic field. Schumann resonance might be something to do with it, a man who agrees to magnetic therapy.

Anybody knows how magnetic therapy work on animals like dogs? Thanks..

Jeannie
http://www.magnetictherapyproducts.co.uk

(28-06-2010, 08:17 AM)Hazel Wrote:  Majestic, may I suggest not demanding you get help. We are all here to help each other; to be nice and supportive. buy e cigNo one is required to help you. As a common courtesy you could ask politely. You can go through the forum and read old posts.
buy e cigarette You can also check out the old breastnexus site links at the bottom of the page and check out the magnetic therapy section there, or the archive for this section. buy e cigaretteIt looks like not many people populate this section. Maybe you can find out what it is and post your results here for all of us to read. Sorry I can't be more help, I also do not know how magnetic therapy works. Good luck.

I don't understand the meaning of this passage

Magnetic therapy, magnetic therapy is a practice of alternative medicine that involves the use of static magnetic fields. Practitioners claim that subjecting certain parts of the body to magnetostatic fields produced by permanent magnets has beneficial effects on health. Magnetic therapy is considered pseudoscientific due to both physical and biological implausibility and the lack of effect on health or healing set.
--------------------------------------------------------------
- Magnetic therapy

Magnetic therapy is said to reduce pain, relieve stress, improve circulation, reduce swelling and fight infection. The theory is that magnets produce a small electrical current. When the magnet is applied to the body, these electrical currents stimulate nerves in the area, causing the body to release endorphins. These endorphins are the body's natural painkillers. This causes increased blood flow to the affected area, which speeds healing.

Only minor side effects have been reported with the use of magnetic therapy. Occasional rashes from contact with the magnet have been noted. A report by Dr. Stephen Eidelson states that some people may be overly sensitive to the power of the magnet and this could cause a temporary increase in pain to the affected area at the beginning of treatment.
Information 

Hi Simone, your English is pretty good. Smile Iang that message said that this forum is about helping each other, and that it may take time to get answees. It also said that the solution could be somewhere else on this forum.
This is my first time on here. CoolBlush
This might help(Answers): Big Grin
How can magnetic therapy make your breasts bigger?
Answer:
Those who believe that use of magnetism can promote breast development argue that the idea works because the magnets re-stimulate the growth receptors in the breasts. The basis of this theory is that many women do not respond to any remedy in the world for breast growth including herbal pills, dietary programs and massage techniques, and the reason for this lack of response is that their breast receptors are effectively dead. They could have been damaged during puberty, but more likely the damage is from today's environmental factors along with the refined diets that so many people have. By stimulating these receptor cells, the application of magnetic force fires them up and makes them receptive once more to the growth process.
No evidence is available to substantiate the claim that magnetism can cause breasts to grow in this way and it is therefore a matter of choice whether you regard the concept as scientific or pseudoscientific

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_can_magnet...z1uZMrotUQ

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_can_magnet...z1uZMiUjT5

DodgySmile Also from my own experience, I got some stick on magnets from ebay (a circular shape), I think it has herbs in it, as the smell is a bit stong, and my eyes get a bit itchy. You're meant to wear them to bed for 8 hours, so far I've worn it for just an hour (I'm not sure if I could wear them again for another 7 hours), just to test it. I get allergic to bandaids, so it didn't supprise me that it left a bit of a red mark (it was like a slight rash and got better in 2 days). They feel slighly more full (one has always been a tiny bit bigger) and the pink bits stick out more (which is good because it usually takes more effert for the smaller nip to stick out).
You have to do it once/week, I will let you know how it goes and will incease it for 2 hours next time.

Our Magnetic Therapy Bracelets are safe to wear at all times.
mobile hydrotherapy

Hello! I'm new here. I don't understand how to use magnets for breast enchancement properly. How is it possible that one nipple is positive and the other negative? Please explain in detail. Thank you!

one other thing to remember/consider is that any nbe is usually constrained to family genetics. if most of your family is small breasted then chances are so will you be, we are basically trying to break the rule by making them bigger. for non-genetic females (mtf, cross dressers and transvestites) the rule-of-thumb has seemed to be one cup size less than closest female relative such as mother and/or sister. though it is also to be noted that it not only follows the matriarchal(mother) lineage but also of the patriarchal (father) side of family as well. which, makes sense since we are 50% of our mother an 50% of our father genetically.

in premise i can see the magnetic therapy working as it will draw more blood to the area that is affected by the magnets. working soley because it will work on the iron in the blood. there fore in my lineof thinking an anemic person will have less success vs. a person who has a high iron content in there blood. if you are more anemic than normal person eat high iron rich foods like kale,spinach and dark green leafy vegitables to increase iron content. however some take FE (iron pills), though from anyone whom i have heard speak of fe pills complain of being constipated.

just my thoughts on the matter. and Amazon carries the Neodymium magnets at a reasonable price. i have orderd quite a few for scientific experiments.

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2...010308.php " UVa biomedical engineering study shows magnetic field can reduce swelling" is the only study, that I know about, on stationary magnets. It says it constricts or restricts blood vessels to normal size. Mainstream science won't accept it, because no one followed up on it, even though it is right there. I believe they're supposed to work similar to like how acupuncture works, without the needles. There still isn't enough evidence for this to be effective enough, or who would know how to use it properly to get results.

Another type are electromagnets. TMS ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcrani...timulation ) is effective in treating depression, http://healthomg.com/2011/04/21/magnet-t...epression/ . Electromagnets are also used in physical healing, but I haven't looked in to if those work.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon