Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cider vinegar

Cider vinegar
May 23 2006 at 7:17 AM T.L. (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone tried this? Does it work? How is it supposed to work?

Author Reply
Martha
(no login) Re: Cider vinegar May 23 2006, 1:19 PM

Cider vingear does nothing for weight loss. I know it's been touted around for a while, but there is not a shred of evidence that cider vinegar does anything to your weight.

Edit Message Delete Message

Desert Queen
(Login desertqueen)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Cider vinegar May 29 2006, 3:51 PM

I think Martha's right. Cider vinegar's benefit for weight loss is entirely mythical. None of the claims for it are realistic and the fact that the claims are so wild is a big clue. Things that might actually have some benefit for you tend to have more down to earth claims.

Qetesh
(Login Qeteshizme2)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Cider vinegar June 13 2006, 12:17 AM

oddly this did work for me???

my sister lost like 20 lbs and she told me all she did was eat vinegar chips and not much else.

i also started to take vineger when i wanted to lose a few lbs and found that i lost too much so i stopped taking it. * note i was never fat to begin with and i was also working out

my sister on the other hand literally lost 20 lbs and she swore by the vinegar doing it and she didnt do it JUST because he wanted to lose weight but it jus happend and she claims the vinegar did it. i dont think its a completely healthy way to lose weight tho.

Jas
(no login) Re: Cider vinegar December 27 2006, 8:09 PM

Interesting... Has anyone else taken cider vinegar? I started looking into for heart burn and found all of these health benefits from taking it such as weight loss. Does this stuff really work or not?

Dolly
(no login) Re: Cider vinegar December 28 2006, 9:29 AM

I believe that cider vinegar is good for you, but I haven't experienced any weight loss with it. Maybe I should take more of it? I take it occasionally when my digestion is acting strangely and that's all. Maybe I should take it regularly and see what happens. I have bad digestion now and then and cider vinegar really helps with this, I find it very soothing and works better than any indigestion product.

i have taken apple cider vinegar for at least 6 months due to an H pilori that left me with more than 15 ulcers, heartburn and irritable bowel syndrome. besides regulating, mostly tho not entirely, my digestive system and helping out with the nocturnal pain from the heartburn, it has not have any effect on my weight whatsoever. i have taken it periodically twice a day and i can tell without a doubt that i am as chubby as always.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon