Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm not fat honestly, I'm just bloated ! [archive thread]

I'm not fat honestly, I'm just bloated !
December 24 2006 at 6:52 PM Lana (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the truth, I suffer terribly from bloating. Someone just told me to take green tea. Is this true, that green tea can help with bloating? I've never heard of that before. Or any other natural products for bloating? Any suggestions welcome.

Author Reply
Dolly
(no login) Re: I'm not fat honestly, I'm just bloated ! December 28 2006, 9:23 AM

I've heard of green tea suggested for bloating before, so what you were told is a story that goes around, but whether there is any truth in it I don't know

Edit Message Delete Message

Eloise
(no login) Re: I'm not fat honestly, I'm just bloated ! December 31 2006, 1:28 PM

Some people take laxatives to help with bloating, but I read in the newspapers that it's really not recommended. Apparently it's popular though, even if it's not a good idea (can harm you in the long run).

Lana
(no login) Re: I'm not fat honestly, I'm just bloated ! January 2 2007, 9:14 AM

Yes I've heard about the laxatives thing. Apparently it works wonders in giving you a really flat stomach, but as you siad it can be dangerous. I would never do anything like that, so this is why I was looking for a natural solution. Anyone with any natural ideas to suggest would be very welcome!

Anonymous
(no login) Re: I'm not fat honestly, I'm just bloated ! January 7 2007, 10:45 AM

What about that stuff you see on TV all the time. Activia I think it's called, from Danone. Isn't that natural. You should check that out, I've seen plenty of ads for that saying it's good for bloating.

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER The lemonade diet January 8 2007, 12:15 AM

Check out the recent discussions on Eve's forum about the master cleanse and lemonade diet. It's supposed to beat the bloat, and you don't have to do the full on cleanse to get the benefit. You can also google "the master cleanse".

September9
(no login) Re: I'm not fat honestly, I'm just bloated ! January 11 2007, 8:11 PM

Maybe you have a food allergy? I was bloated a lot and didnt know why then I found out I was allergic to gluten.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon