Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

To All : ABOUT Ultrabreast

Well in the past week I've been faced with the dilemma of either BB or UB for my first BO product and have been following the many comparison threads like a hawk. What I have noticed a lot are random posters such as the creator of this thread or contributors that have just made a new account to either discredit UB or promote BB. While this is my first post I am very skeptical about anybody who has less than 5 posts and is strongly opinionated, but that's just me. I'm almost positive these are people who work for BB trying to sabotage their biggest competitor, UB and this really unnerves me because it makes my decision even harder. I'm extremely dissapointed that BB would act petty and spread stories, true or not, to try to gain back a part of the market. If they were smart what they should be doing is spending the time spent posting about UB into improving their customer service. Overall, I decided that BB does have a product with superior quality and I would have bought from them in a heartbeat, regardless of the ridiculously expensive prices. The only reason I considered buying UB was because of BB's terrible public image. What UB lacked as a product or maybe just a profressional image and a long history, they apparently make up with customer service. I think that observing BB's childish actions have actually driven me more towards UB, but then again I would care a lot and be pretty pissed if I got mad cow disease down the road, and all the rumours are to be considered. I for one just realized that compromising my health in any way for bigger boobs is never worth it.

Well anyways, I have a while to make a decision until I have enough money to buy either one, so hopefully more people (real people and not just company employees) contribute to the discussions in the meantime.

Sorry if I sound incoherent as I typed all this on my phone.
P.S. If BB is reading this I hope you realize your customers and your potential customers may not all be as dumb as you think we are, and I for one am not wooed by posts on a forum. I'm really rooting for you so please smarten up and fix your company starting from what actually matters most- customer service.

well i can say that katdk, is a real person, she has been sending me PMs, for a long time now, asking me about BO, and im glad your doing your homework, looks can be deceiving, good luck, and i hope you can clear your boubts about UB, and BB.Big Grin

Ok, I'm sorry for wrongly assuming. I was just getting annoyed because it seemed most random posters were bashing UB on these threads.
Are you on BO currently? If you are would you care to pm me about it and your routine? Smile

no girl, im not usin BO,and dont worry about your assumptions, i would have though EXACTLY the same, and i actually laugh when i read your post, cos i couldnt believe, that wasnt the only one that though that way. im just like you stuck between using UB, or BB, but more inclined to the BB side, and i think im just gonna go that route, i have been doing research for like 3 months now, and hopefuoly, ill be able to buy BB, on christmas time(praying that they have a discount on christmas), and my major inspiration are itsjust4fun, and cristalelle, go check thei program pages, actually itsjust4fun, its Mel, from missouri, they posted her pics, on their site, and only because of that, i now kind of believe their before and afte pics.

I'm glad that there's someone exactly in my shoes! I'm leaning towards BB as well, but I'm gonna wait until more information is uncovered to make my final decision. I believe that UB or BB works, maybe one better than the other, but my reasons for choosing one brand is for its customer service, testimonials, history, etc.

Hi Imtrying & Nessa!!!!!
I'm also in your boat.... (hope it wont sink! Smile )
I'm truing to figer out from what the capsules are made of....I have a problem with Gelatin that comes from pork...I don't eat pork....
UB replied to my email really quickly!!!! They said that they don't have Gelatin in their product...and they said that their ingredients from their web site changed.....They didn't update their site for a 10 years....
That made my hubby to think that they aren't serious....And I also think that it's strange.....It doesn't take to long to change the site.....or if they are making money they can hire someone to make their site....(You know what I mean???)
BB also replies to my emails really fast!!!!Erika (customer service) Is amazing!!!!She really wants to help me....she is still waiting to get an answer from the manufacturer of the capsules....she wants to be 100% sure that they don't have pork in it.....So I really don't know why everyone else say that they suck on the customer service.....
So I will have to wait.....and wait...till I will get an answer....It's killing me to wait so long........(about a week)
I really want to start to use BO.
OOOO Erika said to me that they have a new testimonial and they will put it on the site soon.....the testimonial went from a size B to a D and she is continuing to take the BB till she will get to a DD...
I wish you all luck on deciding what will be good for you!!! Smile
(If I will chose BB I am going to order the 13.5 supply - also guarantee and also a year to try....)
Good Luck!!!
Eva.

Eva, from what I heard their customer service is good until AFTER you order. It's like they want you to order so they are nice in the beginning, but once you order they don't care about answering your emails and such anymore. But I never ordered BB so I can't say for sure, I just know what others told me. Good luck!

aaahhhhhh......o.k. Anastasia...I didn't know that....
But I know that Julie isn't their anymore because the credit story.......
Erika is wonderful....But I don't know how they will be after making an order from them.....guess we will have to find out.
Thank you for the luck! Smile
:*
Eva.

Anastasia if UB, doesnt have Gelatin in their product, what do they have to help with the streching of the skin???

You'd have to ask them. But I don't think any NBE product has anything in them to help with stretching of the skin lol that's what plenty of cocoa butter lotion daily is for. Or vitamin E oil.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon