Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lipovox [archive thread]

Lipovox
January 13 2007 at 11:51 PM Anonymous (Login itsPaytience)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey, lipovox seems convincing to..they say that it was on oprah and its suppose to be reall good..any1 tried it???

Author Reply
Kimberly
(no login) Re: lipovox January 14 2007, 12:23 PM

Yes I've tried Lipovox. I just stopped nursing my son and was looking for something to help jump start the weight loss. I've lost about 15 pounds now and put some of this down to lipovox, but I still say that diet and exercise are key to any weight loss. If you go into something thinking that all you need to do is take a magic pill, you are going to be sadly mistaken. Personally I've been running 10 miles a day.

Edit Message Delete Message

Tracey
(no login) Re: lipovox January 17 2007, 7:13 AM

Hmm.... If you're running 10 miles a day, I'm not sure how you can know whether any of your weight loss is down to lipovox. It must be hard to know what's working. Well done for the effort though and I know that some people do claim that lipovox worked for them. Like most things it gets mixed reviews.

Zorabian
(no login) Re: lipovox January 26 2007, 10:18 AM

I have heard about this as it's had some publicity recently but I'm not sure how it works. Apparently it's a combination of "super foods", so it at least sounds as though it's a genuinely natural product.

dee
(no login) Lipovox February 8 2007, 5:17 PM

Good morning. I am very tempted to use Lipovox. I really would like to get a response and/or feedback, good or bad, from someone who has used the product. Thank you.

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: lipovox February 9 2007, 12:15 AM

I never heard of it before, but I just checked and they sell alot of it on ebay with positive feeback. I'm also interested to see if anyone has experience with this product.

Susie
(no login) Re: lipovox February 9 2007, 6:35 PM

I think it's supposed to help you burn fat and maybe suppress appetite too. I'm not sure if I believe it, because I've heard it said that the only way to get the benefits of these superfoods is to actually eat them. The so-called extracts in this pill are most likely useless, and just a gimmick to sell pills.

Dino
(no login) Re: lipovox February 10 2007, 7:36 AM

I have heard a lot about lipovox and it always seems to get good reviews, but it seems like that's because of the low side effect occurence and for other health benefits like clearing up skin and digestive problems, but not really because people lost a lot of weight on it. It seems to me like it's okay to try but don't get your hopes up.

Sally Anne
(Login sally.anne)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: lipovox February 25 2007, 9:35 PM

For those wondering about Lipovox, it contains a series of "super foods" such as Acai, garlic, wheat grass, nuts, kefir, and lentils. All of the ingredients are natural, so it's no surprise that you can find Lipovox freely in natural health stores, and as a dietary supplement it's no doubt good for you and has little or no side effects, but whether you actually lose weight by taking it I couldn't say.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon