Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MENOPAUSE??

Bug 

ok so actually this is not for me is for my mom, she had one of her ovaries removed a couple of years ago, cos she had some problems, im not really sure what exactly, the problem is that this made her have an early menopause, she told me that she have been feeling a little dry lately in her down there aerea, i just want to know. is that normal for menopause??, and is there a way we can help her with that, i dont know an herb, some kind of product.i hope you guys can help me .... oh an by the way, my mom is 47 years old ,5´5 , normal weight, and healthy.

PS: my mom is warming up to this forum, and shes amzed by all the things that i know about hormones, and female anatomy and so on, so if she believes in my knowledge, maybe shell trust when i say BB is safeBig Grin

Hi Nessa.
I'm around your moms age...and pre menopausal also. I have to admit that doing the bovine ovary has been wonderful for me. I can't remember the last time I had a hot flash, I sleep really good, my moodiness is gone, I was still having problems with night sweats, but added maca to my routine and havent had any since.
I'm no expert on herbs or bo by no means...I've tried herbs and I just didnt feel quite right. I feel better than I have in years now. Like the fog has lifted...if that makes any sense.
Good luck to your mom.

maca hmm??,ill see what i can come up with maca, and black cohosh, and THANK YOU SO MUCH, for replying.Big Grin

I was on PM for about 6 months and during that time I had no dryness at all. There was quite an increase in vaginal secretions and no menopause symptoms.

thank you Kiagirl!!!, but isnt PM, supossed to make your breast bigger, i dont think mom would like that very much shes like a 38 DD, or a 40 DD.

It has increased breast size for some women, but I didn't get any growth from it, which is why I stopped after 6 mos. I can see why your mom wouldn't want to grow, though! lol! Maybe she could start on a low dose and see what it does for her menopause symptoms. Smile

hmm, yeah maybe on low dosages wont have the same NBE effect, thanks a lot!!Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon