Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A thread only about Size AAA and AA

Chiming in...yes you can increase from very small but it does take alot of effort and patience. 
Ive gone from little/no tissue to a small b. 
Nutrition, massage and consistency with herbs, recently found small doses very effective compared to larger or super large doses i used to take. 

I personally didnt have much luck with nb, i think maybe because of poor circulation and/or little tissue. Think i mite revisit in distant future. 

Like i said progress is slow and generally only noticed by myself and hubby, but its progress.

I think many dont update programs, as people don't offer much support for smaller girls, most just comment on those with bigger bust, and you feel a little pathetic posting about your little gain especially when no one shows any love.

Bonny, I like small boobs, I think the best size is around B/C, I don’t like D, DDs and more. 
If I was skinny i’d be happy with an A. 
Anyway, AAA/ AA/ AAAAA are just pathetic. I’m so pathetic cause I’m not just flat as fuck but I have a big butt, floppy thights, a big tummy. 
Being fat is ok, but not when you have an AAA cup. 
So if u are skinny, you need to know that you’re beautiful, that flat chest is not a problem, you’re wonderful anyway. 

Right now I can’t see progress. Herbs didn’t work, noogling didn’t work, massages didn’t work, volufiline didn’t work. I tried everything except hypnosis.
I read great stories about bountiful breast but unfortunately they don’t ship in my country (Germany).
I’m not skinny so everything makes me fatter and this is worse! 

There’s something wrong in the smallest boobs, NBE works great for everyone has a B cup but what about us? Maybe we can’t get what’s the problem to solve it.

Right now, i’m Totally obsessed by my androgens, maybe they’re not too  hight (I have acne but not so bad, I have a lot of black hair on chest, nipples, thights and something on the face) but I think the only Way to explain why all my body Gains fat except for my boobs is Hight androgens or maybe too many AR receptors in boobs.

(21-08-2018, 09:04 AM)Cely Wrote:  Bonny, I like small boobs, I think the best size is around B/C, I don’t like D, DDs and more. 
If I was skinny i’d be happy with an A. 
Anyway, AAA/ AA/ AAAAA are just pathetic. I’m so pathetic cause I’m not just flat as fuck but I have a big butt, floppy thights, a big tummy. 
Being fat is ok, but not when you have an AAA cup. 
So if u are skinny, you need to know that you’re beautiful, that flat chest is not a problem, you’re wonderful anyway. 

Right now I can’t see progress. Herbs didn’t work, noogling didn’t work, massages didn’t work, volufiline didn’t work. I tried everything except hypnosis.
I read great stories about bountiful breast but unfortunately they don’t ship in my country (Germany).
I’m not skinny so everything makes me fatter and this is worse! 

There’s something wrong in the smallest boobs, NBE works great for everyone has a B cup but what about us? Maybe we can’t get what’s the problem to solve it.
Yeah i really wish i could accept my body as is but i struggle with it and am with you i dont want massive boobs i just want enough to feel girlie in whatever i wear. I never dis my body verbally but man do i think about it alot repetitive mind chatter, it gets so boring!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon