Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Angela531's Program Page

So I've been pretty consistent with my new Ultra Breast regimen for the past two weeks and I'm pretty proud of myself. Before, I was taking 1 UB and 1 L-tyrosine 500mg capsule twice a day (sometimes 3x) but I had some odd side effects. I noticed when I added the L-tyrosine I went to the bathroom a lot more frequently. I'm talking every 2-3 hours. Nothing else really changed in my life so I attributed that to either the more consistent usage of the UB or the addition of L-tyrosine. I think the latter is the case. So anywho, the back of the L-tyrosine bottle says to take 1 capsule a day so I may have been overdoing it. So I cut it down to just one a day. My current regimen has been basically this:
a.m.: 1UB + 1 L-tyrosine
p.m: 1 UB

Since taking this I've had some bad side effects such as lower abdominal discomfort as well as slight constipation.

I decided to add two things to my regimen which I'm hesitantly incorporating because I HATE taking pills. But anyways, I'm adding back 1 MSM 1000mg a day as well as 2 Collagen + C tablets. (You're supposed to take 3 tabs of the collagen 2x a day but like I said before, I HATE taking pills so I'm taking the barest minimum.)

I've also been dutifully massaging the bosoms 5-10 minutes with regular lotion everyday before I noogle for a good hour and a half.

YESTERDAY, I FELT ACHES!!! I felt clear succinct aches in the ladies yesterday and I was soooo happy! I barely felt any aches with all my old regimens but this time I definitely felt it! I'm really excited for what this means. I'm going to keep at my regimen and see how far I progress with this.

I am officially back on the NBE trail after leaving from unsuccess. This time I am trying PM, specifically Ainterol. My period ended yesterday so this morning I took my first pill and I'm going to do this for the next 14 days. My current program is as follows:

a.m.:
1 Ainterol pill
1 MSM capsule
2 Collagen + C tablets

pm:
2 Collagen + C tablets

I'm starting with just one pill of ainterol a day (for the first half of my cycle) for the first month. I might either continue with one pill the second month or ramp up to two pills depending on the effects on my body.

I'm going to leave school soon and gone for almost two months so I might order another bottle just in case so I don't run out.

I am considering purchasing spearmint tea to drink throughout my program but I read that it can lower iron levels which is not good for me since I have iron deficiency anemia. I might still go ahead and purchase it and drink it before bed. I hope I have some success with this program.

I was just reading through your thread and saw your under bust measurement is 28. I think your goal size should correlate with correct bra sizing measurements which would but you at a 28 Band or 30 for a looser fit.

I'm hope you reach your desired goals! Welcome back and Happy Growing!Big Grin

Yes try a smaller band size( even if you got to take it in) you look much more like a c cup to me wearing the right size will help so much.
You looked like you were growing, is it because you stopped too soon?
If you stick with your program you should get results.
Good luck

(19-05-2014, 03:09 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  I was just reading through your thread and saw your under bust measurement is 28. I think your goal size should correlate with correct bra sizing measurements which would but you at a 28 Band or 30 for a looser fit.

I measured myself again (haven't measured in ages) and I'm still 28 underbust. But whenever I go bra shopping size 34 seems to be what fits, 34B to be exact. 34A is too tight. I'm really at a loss when it comes to bra size measurements.

(19-05-2014, 03:14 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Yes try a smaller band size( even if you got to take it in) you look much more like a c cup to me wearing the right size will help so much.
You looked like you were growing, is it because you stopped too soon?
If you stick with your program you should get results.
Good luck

I might just go to Victoria's Secret to get measured instead of always doing trial and error. But whenever I go bra shopping, either 34A or 34B fit me. 32 is too tight. I'm definitely NOT a C cup lol. Those are always too big for me. I hope to be though. I think I just didn't give these programs sufficient time. But my body never seemed to respond well to the programs I've tried (it would take a long time before I felt anything.) But this time around I'm definitely going to stick to PM program (especially since it's so cheap too!) I bought my first bottle on ebay for about $20. Thanks for the encouragement! You're my inspiration! I hope I can get results like you! Big Grin

(24-05-2014, 10:03 PM)Angela531 Wrote:  
(19-05-2014, 03:09 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  I was just reading through your thread and saw your under bust measurement is 28. I think your goal size should correlate with correct bra sizing measurements which would but you at a 28 Band or 30 for a looser fit.

I measured myself again (haven't measured in ages) and I'm still 28 underbust. But whenever I go bra shopping size 34 seems to be what fits, 34B to be exact. 34A is too tight. I'm really at a loss when it comes to bra size measurements.

Measurements are just a starting point. How the bra feels on you is more important. Sometimes when the cups of a bra are too small the band feels tighter. Try a 32C next time you go out. It has the same volume as 34B on a tighter band. I think some places have 30 bands you can try as well like Nordstrom.

The first day I took my PM along with the other pills, I felt sick to my stomach for the first couple hours, but it went away. The next day, the same thing but much less painful. Since then I haven't felt a thing. I guess my body got used to it quickly. I had seen a doctor a while back and he recommended I take a multivitamin due to my anemia, so I've added my Futurebiotics HSN vitamins to my regimen. I take two pills of that a day in addition to my current regimen. So far so good. I'm trying to research and find out what to take for the second half of my cycle once I'm done with the PM for the month. I ordered spearmint tea which should arrive in a few days. So I'll be taking that everyday as well. I took some pictures today so I can compare my starting size with the future to see if there are any changes. I've also included a pic of my current "boobie growth army".

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(24-05-2014, 10:11 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(24-05-2014, 10:03 PM)Angela531 Wrote:  

Measurements are just a starting point. How the bra feels on you is more important. Sometimes when the cups of a bra are too small the band feels tighter. Try a 32C next time you go out. It has the same volume as 34B on a tighter band. I think some places have 30 bands you can try as well like Nordstrom.

You know I never considered to try a 32C. I'll def try that out next time I go bra shopping. Thanks for the tip! Smile

I hope my eyes haven't been deceiving me these past couple of weeks but my breasts look rounder than when I started. I'm really proud of the change and excited for what is to come. Tomorrow will complete round two of my regimen with the ainterol. This second phase, I've done a good job of massaging everyday. I try to do at least 150 rotations and also incorporate chiyomilk's breast slapping technique. It's kind of hard to do everything since I'm at home on vacation and I have cousins staying in my house so everyone is everywhere in everything! Worst is, my younger cousin is sharing my room with me. It doesn't help that she has HUGE I mean HUGE bosoms! I'm quietly jealous and feel it's not fair at times. Why did everyone develop and not me? And when we go out, people notice us but some guys and even females make it obvious that they notice her bosoms. What I wouldn't do to grow even up to half of what she has. I think she's probably a D or DD. And whenever we go out to visit family friends, all the older people look at her and exclaim how she's "grown so much" since they last saw her, and no one really notices me because one, I'm small/short and secondly, I didn't really develop in the upper regions. It's frustrating that they don't see me as a woman. At least I have a really nice shape in that I have a great derriere and a small waist, so I don't feel so terrible. I actually love my body tbh. But I really really reeeeally wish I had a chest to go with it. Anywho, she's sharing the room with me and I have my ainterol pills in a small inconspicuous (or so I thought) bag covered with other packages on the side of my side table. So every morning, right before I go to work, and while she's still (supposedly) sleeping, I pop a pill of the ainterol (during each phase). A few days in a row, I felt her stir while I was getting out the ainterol bottle and she was facing my direction while she was (supposedly) sleeping. Then two days ago, when I came back from work, I found my bottle of ainterol out in the open, on top of the bag! My heart sank! I'm almost positive she saw it! Either I forgot to put it back in after I took a pill, or curiosity got the best of her and she looked at it and left it there. Ugh! I cannot wait for this vacation to end so I can go back to the privacy of my apartment! Also, I had kept my black bag that contained my noogleberry on the side of my bed, away from inquiring eyes. But unluckily for me, when she moved into my room, she started placing her personal belongings in that same area. And my bag was right there. As soon as I found out, I moved the bag to a corner in my closet where no one can really see it unless they're being really nosy. So I don't know if she saw that too. I want to keep everything concerning my NBE program to myself so I won't be embarassed, especially if it doesn't work out. And then, if and when it does, I won't have to explain myself as to how I sprouted boobs out of nowhere, in my mid 20s.

Anywho, back to NBE! These past two phases of taking the ainterol, I've only been taking one pill a day for 14 days, beginning the day after my period ends. The first round, I noticed obvious breast pain/tingles which was great. This second round that I'm almost done, I haven't felt a thing until today, the second to last day of taking the pills. But I feel so sure it's working because as I said earlier, my boobs are rounder! I hope they can get fuller. I still take them along with 1 capsule of MSM and 2 tablets of my Collagen + C pills. I may have to go out and purchase some Fenugreek pills. I'm seriously nervous because when I moved back home for vacation, I remember packing my fenugreek pills along with my saw palmetto and two bottles of Ultrabreast in one bag. I could've sworn I took them with me but I can't find them ANYWHERE! I sincerely hope I left them back at my apartment. It would totally suck if someone found them here because I wouldn't know what to say! Especially if it got in the wrong hands!

**on another note, ***TMI warning*** my rounder breasts growth actually gave me a bit of confidence boost. I've been dating this guy for a bit now, and yesterday, while we were fooling around, I actually let him see the ladies. Usually in the past, I freak out/get really nervous/self-conscious around this part because I feel that the guy might be disappointed when he sees I really have barely anything to offer up there. But this time around, I was good to go because though they're definitely not big, they look great to me and there's actually something to hold on to. Rolleyes

I hope my boobs continue to grow. For round 3, I'm still debating whether to continue with one pill a day or ramp it up to two pills. I guess we'll see. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon