Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Angela531's Program Page

Still chugging along with my NBE program. I recently finished all my collagen and will soon finish my fenugreek. I went to the Indian store and bought a 7oz (2gms) bag of Fenugreek seeds for $2, dirt cheap. It's actually called "Methi seeds" but they're the same thing. I crushed the seeds to powder with my blender and will start mixing it as a tea in the morning. It smells pretty aweful (not terrible but I can't really stand it). I'll pick up another bottle of Collagen this weekend. I'm really low on funds so I'm trying to cut corners as much as I can. My Wonderup is almost finished as well so I think I'll just increase my dosage of the other herbs because I can't afford the wonderup unless I buy it for a lower price.

I'm getting a little better at fitting the two CL domes on my chest (of course not without a fight though). I will have update pictures by the end of the month or sometime in March. Hopefully there'll be some difference.

I've started eating a lot healthier, with more veggies and fruits. I've been eating quite a bit of sweet potatoes because they fill me up faster and drinking more and more water. My skin thanks me. I signed up for the gym and started going yesterday. I'll try to go at least 2-3x a week because I'm trying to lose about 5 pounds, especially in my thighs and waist.

I still don't get tingles in my boobs. I always massage with my boobie massage mixture that I revamped mid-January and I've been doing Chiyomilk's massage some.

My current regimen is as follows:
AM: 2 Fenugreek (610mg each)
2 Wonderup
1 Saw Palmetto (540mg each)

I cut out the MSM for now because I don't have the Collagen tablets to go along with it and I believe the two work best together. I'll add it again once I buy the Collagen Tablets. I know what's really not helping my progress is the fact that I hardly take the pills after the morning ones. I either always forget or I don't have a drink around to take it with and I can't take pills with just water. I'll still keep trying though. Hopefully I'll improve this month and next.

**written May 23rd on my personal blog

I have started my NBE program again. I just can't quit. I want breasts and I want them badly! I bought 2ml Fenugreek extract by Nature's Answer and 320 mg Saw Palmetto Extract by Doctor's Best both from amazon. They're more potent than regular fenugreek and saw palmetto from the vitamin shoppe. I also bought Fenugreek tea which tastes horrendous. Plus before I started taking the pills and extracts, I started massaging my breasts for at least 5 minutes every morning. My current regimen is as follows:

Morning:
-1 teabag fenugreek tea (with honey and soy milk)
-small glass of juice mixed with 2mL fenugreek extract (2000mg)
-2 Saw Palmetto extract pills (640mg)
-2 Collagen + C (type 1 & 3)
-2 tablets MSM (1000 mg) ---will soon switch to 1 tablet that's 1000mg

**shower and massage at least 15-25 drops of Fenugree extract mixed with lotion to breasts using counterclockwise motion and skinbrushing technique from stomach-up and back-to-breasts

Nighttime:
-fenugreek extract 2mL mixed with small amt of juice
-2 tablets saw palmetto extract (640 mg)
-2 tablets Hops (620 mg)

Before I added the pills and extract (internally), when I was only massaging with the fenugreek extract and lotion, I felt my breasts become fuller. I started fully incorporating the pills and extract internally this week and I noticed my left breast would tingle/ache every once in a while. I will continue this regimen for the next two weeks then I may ramp up. In the meantime I plan on buying some Red Clover and Lavendar oil to add to my regimen. I hope I can get up to a cup size before the end of my summer vacation.

I started noogling again yesterday and wow! Massaging before noogling really DOES help the swelling last longer. I noogled for a bit in the afternoon and the swelling stayed almost all day. Then at 2am when everyone was asleep I massaged and then noogled. Surprisingly most of the swelling is still there and it's 9:30am! Plus I slept braless and even on my stomach. In the past, the swelling would have disappeared by now. I'm actually quite amazed.

Ok, I have edited my regimen some. Yesterday I went out and bought Saw Palmetto extract and the day before that (23rd) I went out and bought Red Clover extract. Since last night, my routine is as follows

PM:
28 drops (1000mg) Fenugreek extract
28 drops (1000mg) Saw Palmetto extract
28 drops (1000mg) Red Clover extract

**massage breasts with 10-15 drops each of the extracts mentioned above mixed with lotion, for 5-15 minutes
**use noogleberry for 1-2 hours

AM:
28 drops (1000mg) Fenugreek extract
28 drops (1000mg) Saw Palmetto extract
28 drops (1000mg) Red Clover extract

2 Collagen + C pills
1 Pill MSM (1000mg)

1 teabag of fenugreek and 1 teabag of fennel mixed with water, soy or almond milk, and some honey for taste.

**Massage breasts with 10-15 drops each of extracts mentioned above mixed with lotion in the morning (if no remaining swelling from previous night) or in the afternoon.

I chose to purchase the liquid extracts because I feel they are more potent than the regular pills I was taking before. Plus it's so much easier to just swallow them in one shot mixed with a little bit of water, rather than taking pill after pill. I am trying to incorporate both my NBE program both internally and topically. Hopefully this new program will be more efficient than the previous ones. In a week or two, I will hopefully ramp up to taking 56 drops of each extract, which is 2000mg each. Hopefully I'll have positive results. My breast have been itching since I started my "extract massage adventure".
I ordered some Lavender essential oil off of ebay for $4.49, a lot cheaper than the one I bought at vitamin shoppe for $10.99 (which I hastily returned and exchanged for the Saw Palmetto extract Smile ) When it comes, I may make a massage mixture with the extracts or just continue to use them fresh and straight from their bottles each time I massage.

**NOTE: Since I started actively incorporating massage, when I began noogling again, my swelling lasts a LOT longer. Smile I hope to have positive results in a month's time

Two nights ago, I drank my usual mixture of fenugreek, saw palmetto, and red clover before going to bed and within ten minutes I started feeling aches in both breasts. I was soooo happy omgee! Seriously because I HARDLY EVER get any aches and pains and this one was directly on my breasts so I KNOW my program is working. Yesterday as well after the morning routine, I was driving and I kept feeling tingles, although slight, in my breasts and nipples. I'm quite happy with my program so far.

In terms of massaging with the extracts, I'm not for sure if that's really doing anything for me. I recently added lavender oil to the mix and haven't noticed any changes i.e. aches/pains (I merit the drink mixture to that instead). This morning, I randomly decided to use a pill called Fish, Flax, Borage (1200mg) by Nature's Bounty, to massage. It's been laying in my pills basket for a while now so I thought why not. I bust open one liquid gel and mixed it with lotion and lavender oil, and massaged. We'll see how that goes because I want to mainly use my extracts internally so I need a substitute for the externals.

By next week, I think I might increase the dosage of each extract I use by adding 14 more drops of each so I'll be taking 1500mg of each instead of 1000mg and see how that goes. I'll probably only increase it at night and keep the morning dosage the same at 1000mg each.
I'm still drinking my fenugreek and fennel tea each morning. I've fallen into a great and easy routine of drinking the extracts and the tea in the morning. If only I could keep it up at night. It's just that my schedule is so busy that I'm ridiculously tired at night so more than half the time I forget to take my mixture and pills. I'll do better next week Smile

I'm so glad I switched to drinking extracts instead of the pills because it's sooo much easier! I HATE swallowing pills and I was swallowing entirely too many then! Now all I swallow is six pills total (3 in the morning and 3 at night) which is just perfect! And I'm someone who has to take pills with juice because I can't stand to drink water with pills. Back then I was drinking so much juice just to take all those pills, which was not good for me. Now all I really need is less than half a cup. And sometimes I take the pills with my tea in the morning. So the rest of the day I can just drink water Smile

With noogling, it takes five minutes or less to fill my medium cups. Then the CL domes, I have to pump each breasts for about 10-15 minutes to fill it. Then with the swelling, try to get the two cups on at the same time and leave that on and pump for at least 30-45 minutes to another hour if I can take it. The longer I pump with the CL domes, the longer my swelling lasts.
***I always massage for 5-10 minutes before noogling now
***still trying my hardest to drink a lot of water each day
***my skin seems to have improved since this new regimen. I don't get acne as much as I used to now, which is surprising because my acne is usually worst and belligerent in the summertime but this summer has been easy breezy Smile (who knows though? Maybe it's due to less stress?? I dunno)

Anywho, I'm really hopeful about NBE this time around Smile

I'm able to fill my CL domes now! And quite easily too! I can't believe I've reached that point. Before you know it, I may have to buy the XL domes. This is all well and good but I'd like to see the actual breast growth that's maintained from all this *sigh*

On monday I increased my dosage of the liquid extracts to about 1500mg each, which I take twice a day (morning and evening). I felt slight sensations in my breasts throughout the day.

This whole summer my acne has been pretty much under control and by "under control" I mean that I no longer get the cystic acne that I used to get every week since 2007, which used to get even worse with the summer heat. Now I only get the little blemishes I used to have during my teenage years, and I'm very happy about that! I will take those over cystic acne ANY DAY! I want to attribute this change to the liquid extracts I've been taking because that's the only major change that happened to my daily regimen this summer. I hope it stays this way now that I'm increasing the dosages. I think maybe the extracts are helping to balance my hormones??? I dunno...

**I bought a new bottle of red clover extract yesterday because I ran out, and picked up a big bottle of Wild Yam extract as well because I want to try it out. I hope it works for me because I believe Wahaika recommended that acne-prone individuals take Hops in place of wild yam. When I take it, if I notice a rise in my acne I'll just stop taking it and switch to Hops extract if I can find any.

I keep reading up on progesterone cream and L-Arginine, as well as Ultrabreast. I've been itching to try them as an NBE method but I don't want to switch gears all of a sudden. I want to give these herbs enough time to work so I'll do my best to keep my regimen for the next two-three months (for a total of about 4 months). If no change at all occurs, I may try the progesterone cream with L-arginine. I especially want to try this because I believe I am estrogen dominant and I've read that the progesterone cream would be the way to go for that. If THAT doesn't work, I will switch to Ultrabreast as a shot in the dark. Although I did try Bountiful Breast in years past, which is similar to Ultrabreast, and saw no changes but lost quite some money. So I'm leaving that as a last resort. If THAT doesn't work (hopefully something would have worked by then), then it's sayonara NBE lol

>>"...I believe Wahaika recommended that acne-prone individuals take Hops in place of wild yam."

Nope. I'm not a big fan of Hops just yet, or Red Clover.

So Wahaika, do you think I should substitute the Red Clover with Wild Yam instead?

UPDATE: Got my period on Sunday June 24th, '12 and took a break from NBE. Have not taken any of the pills or liquids. Sadly I haven't massaged either. Strangely enough, yesterday, I drank my Yogi green tea in the morning before eating anything, and my boobs started aching, and I continued to have minor aches throughout the day. I checked the ingredients in the tea and they included the organic green tea leaf, organic lemongrass, organic SPEARMINT LEAF, and organic Kombucha. The spearmint literally stood out to me because I know a lot of ladies here have/still drink it for NBE. I wonder if it's what caused the aches.

Anywho, I'll resume my program tomorrow, starting with 1000mg am and pm doses of each extract, then increasing it over the coming week.

My breasts don't feel very empty as they usually do after my period. They feel full in fact. I think I have a little bit of growth, not very noticeable but something is there. I believe next month should officially give me an idea of whether or not I'm actually making any progress but next month feels very promising so I'm not bothered.

**I also started taking Vitamin D ( D3-2000 I.U.) tablets and Iron tablets (325mg) as recommended by the doctors after my blood work showed that I'm STILL anemic (insufficient iron) and have a low Red Blood Cell count, etc. I take one of each a day which is very painless because the pills are very small, just like I like them (I sincerely ABHOR swallowing pills)

I ordered 2oz bottles of the Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto extracts from Amazon. They were a LOT cheaper than in the store, about the same price as the 1oz bottles. I'm actually surprised because they're both shipping from Vitamin Shoppe online via amazon, yet at the Vitamin Shoppes I go to, the prices are TWICE that. I'm buying them now that I can afford it because I might not have the money next month. And also to stock up since I'll be moving in less than a month and I don't want to be bothered with that while settling in.

*Cheers to a Promising 30 days ahead =]

>>"So Wahaika, do you think I should substitute the Red Clover with Wild Yam instead?"

Yep.

So I bought the Ultrabreast pills from Medplex.net a few weeks ago. I had been debating getting them for a while especially after seeing Anastasia's results and after not having much success with herbs I stopped the whole thing overall for a few months. I decided to try again but this time with Ultrabreast. I used to use Bountiful Breast years ago, buying them with my student's budget at a discounted price from people on the site and miraculously when I would find them on ebay. Unfortunately I had zero luck with growth on the pills. I hope I'll have much more luck with Ultrabreast.

I've been taking the pills on and off this past week but I've decided to be more serious and take the dosage of 3 pills a day more seriously. I've started pumping (I'm actually pumping as I type) with my noogleberry again. I read that a combination of the two, pump and pills, is better.

I reeeally REALLY hate taking pills, but I'll probably add my MSM pills and others. I'm considering purchasing L-tyrosine to help with my temperature as it may be off possibly due to my being anemic.

I know you're supposed to give it at least 3 months to start seeing results but I'm really hoping to at least FEEL something in the first month to know it's working.

So I started on Ultrabreast (for real this time) yesterday. I wanted to wait until I bought some L-tyrosine to give this an effective shot. My regimen is pretty simple.
A.M.: 1 UB pill + 1 L-tyrosine
afternoon: 1 UB pill + 1 L-tyrosine
P.M.: 1 UB pill + 1 L-tyrosine

On the label of the L-tyrosine, it says to take only 1 pill a day so I hope I'm not overdoing it by taking it 3x a day. I will probably pick up some MSM in the future to take with the pills. I also have a huge bottle of Collagen +C I need to finish (can't waste it) so I might incorporate those two into the regimen. I just want a simple regimen. I don't want it to be pill-heavy because I hate taking pills and that's one of the things that discourages me from maintaining my regimen.

*currently pumping with my noogleberry. I started the noogleberry again. Today after I pumped with the medium domes to get my boobs to the right inflation, I then pumped each breast with the contoured large dome. Then I pumped both together with the contoured large domes. Hoping to see a change no matter how small by this time next month.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon